Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Not sure what page the prediction is on, but ultrasound today confirmed that my new grandchild WILL be a boy! First the piano delivery, now the baby...

Now, when are we supposed to cash in again? And for how much? ;)

KK

KK,

Congrats on the grandbaby boy :)  

You can cash in anytime, the question is where and how.  

• Upvote 2

Not sure what page the prediction is on, but ultrasound today confirmed that my new grandchild WILL be a boy! First the piano delivery, now the baby...

Now, when are we supposed to cash in again? And for how much? ;)

KK

Congrats my Friend.. To you and all your Family.

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Nadita, Betty and Burt... we are excited to finally know what to expect in September. He's measuring 21 weeks but they thought she was only 19 weeks, so she's either carrying the Jolly Green Giant or they will change the due date to early September. All they had chosen was a girl's name, so they have a few months to decide what his name is.

Betty's crystal prediction came true!

Kia Kaha 

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Nadita, Betty and Burt... we are excited to finally know what to expect in September. He's measuring 21 weeks but they thought she was only 19 weeks, so she's either carrying the Jolly Green Giant or they will change the due date to early September. All they had chosen was a girl's name, so they have a few months to decide what his name is.

Betty's crystal prediction came true!

Kia Kaha 

You're welcome...It all sounds fantastic... Thanks for sharing....

And thanks for calling me Burt. I'd like for everyone else to follow.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Kia... I just asked the crystal about your expected new arrival. He will be born fine and healthy. However, the crystal says he will arrived on or around the 23/08. :) .

Thanks, Betty! 23 August-ish would be great! I just don't want him to come 7 September, the day Heather went Home... 10 August is his parents' anniversary, but we don't want him coming too early! His cousin, our eldest grandson, was born 13 August, so they can share a birthday month!

Boy, is my daughter-in-law going to have a LONG summer!

Oh, on the plus side, they've decided not to move away until after he comes! Son was looking for a job out of state but they've decided to wait until fall! Woo hoo! AND she invited me to be a sort of doula for her, since I've had a bit of experience having babies, so I will get to be an attendant at the birth! I'm so excited!

I wonder how you get certified in being a professional doula... guess I'd best start looking into it. I'd love to make a living doing that!

KK

• Upvote 1

Labor day might be a good day for his birthday. B)

Thanks, Betty! 23 August-ish would be great! I just don't want him to come 7 September, the day Heather went Home... 10 August is his parents' anniversary, but we don't want him coming too early! His cousin, our eldest grandson, was born 13 August, so they can share a birthday month!

Boy, is my daughter-in-law going to have a LONG summer!

Oh, on the plus side, they've decided not to move away until after he comes! Son was looking for a job out of state but they've decided to wait until fall! Woo hoo! AND she invited me to be a sort of doula for her, since I've had a bit of experience having babies, so I will get to be an attendant at the birth! I'm so excited!

I wonder how you get certified in being a professional doula... guess I'd best start looking into it. I'd love to make a living doing that!

KK

• Upvote 1

After thinking, it just hit me. If Iraq does indeed redenominate thier currency by getting rid of the three 0's then our hope of becoming overnight millionairs is over. If the Dinar goes from 1000 dinars to 1 Dinar, then the Dinar will be equal to one U.S. Dollar. Then after a revaluation in the future, to get to their 3 to 1 rate pre-Iraq war currency rate then we will only triple our investment. Even though it is not an astronomical gain, it's still good. I'm not holding my breath for a crazy gains anymore because I do think what I explained is what will exactly happen if the deletion of zeros goes through.

"Committee members differ on dropping zeros from IQD; Khalil notes by dropping zeros, IQD will be equal to USD"

Source: http://************.com/2013/04/18/committee-members-differ-on-dropping-zeros-from-iqd-khalil-notes-by-dropping-zeros-iqd-will-be-equal-to-usd/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Betty I hope all is well.... I saw one of your posts and got thinking about this thread. Do the chrystals have any more news for us? I have come to believe this should have happened already but something(one?) Is holding it back. What say ye, chrystals? I always loved this thread. Anybody else wanna chime in? Where's UNEEK when you nees her? Lol

• Upvote 3

No offense to anyone that believes in that....but this crystal has been going around in circles since Dec of last year...saying yes.... and its like we are running behind it trying to catch it. how about we just sit back, relax and wait until the RV is announced and then the crystal will be right on the money.. ;) 

again no offense to the holder of the crystal... 

GOOOOOO RV...... HurRV

No offence but how about we have a little fun with this most people take this place far too seriously. It's all just a game.

Im all for fun.... trust me I have been in this long enuff to consider pretty much everything on here (aside from adams chats) FUN.... 

• Upvote 2

Umbertino,

I went to your magic 8 ball site and asked if my ear will fall off tomorrow. I ask you all not to make fun of me after tomorrow because according to the 8ball my ear will fall off tomorrow. It it did not specify which one.

• Upvote 3