Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Thanks Betty for the wonderful thread, its been (almost) a fun time reading the majorities thoughts. So sorry for any negative vibes some felt they had to add but you know majority rules! I wish for the best to you and all DV in 2013! So many interesting things were shared here and I've got a new outlook on life because of all of you, thanks! :bravo:

• Upvote 3

Plenty of good vibes here Spot smile.gif I followed Betty's lead and gave you a couple of +1's.

Back again BettyBoop biggrin.gif

I forgot that I wanted to explain that your "cystal dowser" (sp) works a lot the same way that a "Water Witch" works...

When you want to drill a well you have a guy come to your property with his "Dowser Rods"... they can be metal or as simple as two wooden sticks. He walks around your property until the sticks that are held straight out cross each other by themselves... that is where your water is and where you should drill.

I have had this done on my property and it worked very well, pun intended. tongue.gif

The old time well drillers swear by this method.

Sooo your "dowser" (a crystal hanging by a chain, right?) works on the same principle and is very credible.

You are tapping into the magnetic field of energy from the earth. Who would know better than "Mother Earth"???

Thank You BettyBoop, You Are Awesome! I like this method much better than MOST!!!

I used to douse for water. Actually, I did it once just for fun, and that's when I realized it really worked. I used a forked branch from a green elm tree. I held it pointing straight out, one fork in each hand, as I slowly walked forward, and when it "sensed" water, it forced itself to turn to the left or right, or to point down toward the ground. I couldn't stop its movement, although I tried a couple times to do so. But once it began to move, it was just too powerful for me to stop it. The only way for me to stop it was to let go of it, and when I did that, the branch just fell to the ground. I did get some small bruises on my palms, however. Since I was trying to keep the branch steady and pointing straight ahead, it was pretty hard on my hands when it twisted downward and/or turned.

• Upvote 3

Beep, beep, beeeeep..... Good evening this is BBC Pendulum Scotland calling. Today's forecast : the pendulum answered several questions. Having read a rumor of R. V on the 10/01/2013. The date was asked of the pendulum to which it said yes. It also confirmed a rate over $3. Further to this it was then asked if there would be a further rise in the rate in march to which it again said yes. Thank you from BBC Pendulum Scotland. Hope you all had a lovely day. I have eaten too much. 

• Upvote 6

Ms Betty I agree just a lttle I will not go that extent agaon out of respect for you.The only reason,.i respect elders.But to put man n dog in the same caterogy is disrespect in itself.i gotta family I wodn let anyone talk to me like that n public. It would b a serious issue. biggrin.gif

Spotlight... it's just my humble opinion, but I think he was only referring to your avatar . just like some poke fun (myself included) of my "wide eyed wonder baby"... I know enough to know that Elixirbaby wasn't degrading you by attacking you in that way of calling you a dog.. just your apparent attack on our beloved Betty. I don't know if you have been around enough, but she suffered a near death experience at the hands of a patient where she works... but by a miracle and a lot of TLC she bounced back... which all of us here thank God for. That's why we are more than a wee bit sensitive of someone else even appearing to attack her in any way my friend. That said... let's just try and keep the peace if we can, and realize this ride is not to about attacking one another but learning from one another! peace.gif wink.gif

• Upvote 9

Spotlight... it's just my humble opinion, but I think he was only referring to your avatar . just like some poke fun (myself included) of my "wide eyed wonder baby"... I know enough to know that Elixirbaby wasn't degrading you by attacking you in that way of calling you a dog.. just your apparent attack on our beloved Betty. I don't know if you have been around enough, but she suffered a near death experience at the hands of a patient where she works... but by a miracle and a lot of TLC she bounced back... which all of us here thank God for. That's why we are more than a wee bit sensitive of someone else even appearing to attack her in any way my friend. That said... let's just try and keep the peace if we can, and realize this ride is not to about attacking one another but learning from one another! peace.gif wink.gif

You are correct Rod. I was referring to his avatar. Happy New Year to you.

• Upvote 4

I prefer a person using a pendulum for advice a lot more than imagined gurus creating intel from their imagined friends!

_come on RV_

lionfish

:blink::unsure::rolleyes::P did you miss that part about me NOT being a guru and this was only for fun!? Or did you not bother to read the whole thread and see that I acknowledged that no one knows what is going to happen with this investment? Oh and my imagined friends........ :o:blink: ..... Do you mean to tell me the voices are not real??!! :P

• Upvote 3

I love it BB this has been great:biggrin.gif I want to wish all of you the best year ever. Even more than the RV I wish you all health and happiness. I want to add my belief in the art of dousing. I have had it work for me in very positive ways (it will also find wiring in the ground not just water) and I have had it not work for me in a very powerful and protective way. Thanks everyone Mrs Watercop

• Upvote 2

Rodeman,

You are the mon :) what will we do without you ? ;)

• Upvote 2

Crystal ..there is one thing thats pretty certain..and that is that one day the Iraqi Dinar will Revalue..But maybe not in my lifetime

Broad statement. Anyone of us may not be here tomorrow but does not not mean we can't be positive and hope for the best.

Thanks Betty for this wonderful fun incite to our investment.

now for a ride on the wild side.

Custom-Mercedes-SL600-Covered-With-Swarovski-Crystals-2.jpg

:nothingtoadd:

• Upvote 2

ahhh! Thanks for all the lovely good wishes. Even although I haven't been around much, I have been thinking of you all. 

Next Thursday

the crystals don't lie ...... arrived about an hour ago. this now has me excited about your dinar prediction Guru Betty lol

• Upvote 11

holy smokes...betty was right, awesome...one prediction down one to go lol, no pressure eh betty? lol gl on the next one... :osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif"> :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif"> :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

• Upvote 3