Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No one has a clue WHEN they will do anything.......

Intel is arabic for bullsh#t......

To have the slightest idea of WHEN they will do anything you would have to refer to the currency articles coming out but thats exactly what we dont want and i suspect even that will be continued to be pushed off....

Pushed off forever. With these inbred rag-heads who knows.

You got advised by a currency dealer :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> You lost me right there

So now you see why I did not tell you. I made your day didn't I? I met the guy in UK at a family party, told me he owned DinarUK, introduced me to the investment and so on... I knew very little as to how complicated a process this thing is. Since the Dec 30th humiliation, I have educated myself not only in this investment but also in what to put out there in terms of helping my fellow dinarians. If you are in the thinking the revaluation is within Iraq's power, you are gravely mistaken. If you think there will be a public announcement within the next 3 months, you are mistaken as well. A very few people know who or what is holding this RV/RI/CE/WBE. I made a fool out of myself once.

That is all I had today. I hope this is your last year talking about DINAR in the future.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :D :D

emot-LMAO.gif

Please educate me on the VND. You are not the only one who shares that view. In that case, I own a great deal of wall paper. Happy new year.

Looks like we've got another "expert" in our midst Machine... and shock of all shocks... from a Newbie!!! rolleyes.gif

OK now no more Mr. nice guy. you have been in this for how long? How much has it brought you? Nothing but your expert opinion, can you take that to the bank, I suspect NO!! Guest what?

All I can tell you is that my newbie experience is divergent to yours. I quit my job, I am debt free, my blood line will never have to work as a result of this investment. This is in your future, it is in my present and my future, Go laugh it offffff. Hope you have an expert happy new year.

OK now no more Mr. nice guy. you have been in this for how long? How much has it brought you? Nothing but your expert opinion, can you take that to the bank, I suspect NO!! Guest what?

All I can tell you is that my newbie experience is divergent to yours. I quit my job, I am debt free, my blood line will never have to work as a result of this investment. This is in your future, it is in my present and my future, Go laugh it offffff. Hope you have an expert happy new year.

No offense at all, but you might wanna find a back up plan......and get prepared for it.....lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No offense at all, but you might wanna find a back up plan......and get prepared for it.....lol

I thought I had seen it all during the 2008 presidential election when 67% of West Virginians voted for a candidate who could not mathematically make it to the nomination. Now you!!! You must be indulging in pleasantries or your IQ is frequenting single digits.

Edited by jehemev