Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I wish someone would help the people who have been waiting for this for a long time and level with them. The Iraqi Dinar (IQD) will not revalue until late 2013 or early 2014. However contrary to popular belief, the Vietnamese Dong (VND) will.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 18

I wish someone would help the people who have been waiting for this for a long time and level with them. The Iraqi Dinar (IQD) will not revalue until late 2013 or early 2014. However contrary to popular belief, the Vietnamese Dong (VND) will.

Hello Jehemev. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday. I would tend to completely disagree with your opinion. There is zero evidence to show that the VND will show any significant rise. You also have zero way of knowing that a large currency appreciation shock is not on the horizon for the IQD in 2013 or 2014. I am a bit perplexed by your post and if you're going to make such allegations please be responsible enough to back up your wild unfounded, claims. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. smile.gif

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 7

They will RV the more than 1 QUADRILLION dong in existence...when donkeys fly, and pigs fart rainbows.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Get a clue

Hello Jehemev. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday. I would tend to completely disagree with your opinion. There is zero evidence to show that the VND will show any significant rise. You also have zero way of knowing that a large currency appreciation shock is not on the horizon for the IQD in 2013 or 2014. I am a bit perplexed by your post and if you're going to make such allegations please be responsible enough to back up your wild unfounded, claims. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. smile.gif

I have been wrong a couple of time before in life lol. I would love to be wrong for I am knee deep in both currencies. Perhaps you are right in my being irresponsible for putting it out there but I got this from credible sources (not from any blog, forum or chatroom). Thanks for the wishes and hope the same to you and your family. :)

From reading all of your previous 14 posts I've come to the conclusion you dont really know what your talking about ...... what ever happened to the RV you called on december 30th last year lol .... and you never named your source .... oh well

guess you swopped over to the dong in the past year .... good luck with that, it may revalue but nowhere near what your thinking and no time soon in my opinion. but anyway who am I to say I obviously don't have the contacts you do.

Obviously the contacts I have are not that good. If you have to go with the Dec 30th 2011 to find where I was wrong my average is a little better than OKIE's. Now frankly I was disappointed that it did not pen out. I was told about a dozen times afterwards but I did not embarrass myself. My sources was a certain currency dealer in UK. The sources I have now are closer to the process ( hoping I am right). I have no interest in placing this information out there for there are to many people hurting. If the VND or the IQD comes at 10 cents, I will be exceedingly well off. No swap for me.

Happy new year to you and your family. God bless.

No one has a clue WHEN they will do anything.......

Intel is arabic for bullsh#t......

To have the slightest idea of WHEN they will do anything you would have to refer to the currency articles coming out but thats exactly what we dont want and i suspect even that will be continued to be pushed off....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Obviously the contacts I have are not that good. If you have to go with the Dec 30th 2011 to find where I was wrong my average is a little better than OKIE's. Now frankly I was disappointed that it did not pen out. I was told about a dozen times afterwards but I did not embarrass myself. My sources was a certain currency dealer in UK. The sources I have now are closer to the process ( hoping I am right). I have no interest in placing this information out there for there are to many people hurting. If the VND or the IQD comes at 10 cents, I will be exceedingly well off. No swap for me.

Happy new year to you and your family. God bless.

You got advised by a currency dealer :lol: :lol: :lol: You lost me right there

To be fair to the OP, it really doesn't matter how big the number is. Whether you have 30 trillion, 72 trillion or 1 Quadzillion, if you are talking a significant "historic" RV, you still have the same fundamental problem. The U.S. has 16 trillion dollars in debt, and most acknowledge that the U.S. can never pay that off. Iraq or Viet Nam will take on much more debt than that with an RV.

. what ever happened to the RV you called on december

From reading all of your previous 14 posts I've come to the conclusion you dont really know what your talking about .....

Looks like we've got another "expert" in our midst Machine... and shock of all shocks... from a Newbie!!! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1