Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Sand Hook a set up for a gun grab?

PipPig

Prove it.........Thats the worst acting i have ever seen in my life.....She looks happy in this picture....

ht_barack_obama_ss_newtown_jp_121217_ssh.jpg

Pigpig,

You should be a shame of yourself !!!!! <_<

Prove what ??? That the killing was fake???

You are delusional...........

SnooZ

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Pigpig,

You should be a shame of yourself !!!!! <_</>/>

Prove what ??? That the killing was fake???

You are delusional...........

SnooZ

Well can tell you one thing for sure.....that the supposed grieving father in the video above didnt lose a daughter........cause the daughther supposably lost is sittin on mr bummers lap all happy......

1054305.jpg

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Well can tell you one thing for sure.....that the supposed grieving father in the video above didnt lose a daughter........cause the daughther supposably lost is sittin on mr bummers lap all happy......

1054305.jpg

Just like everyone else, you got sucked in by PHOTOSHOP.............

Just like the millions one yesterday on youtube with that fake eagle caching a kid in a park !!!!!

...!!

• Upvote 2

Just like everyone else, you got sucked in by PHOTOSHOP.............

Just like the millions one yesterday on youtube with that fake eagle caching a kid in a park !!!!!

...!!

either your just another troll or you yourself is just another blind sheep "just like everyone else that gets sucked in by lying Media" so whats your exuse for the bad acting above?? :lol:/>

I got that pic from here when abc first posted them....ohh and that pic aint photoshopped :P

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/photos-sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting-17974409

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

either your just another troll or you yourself is just another blind sheep "just like everyone else that gets sucked in by lying Media" so whats your exuse for the bad acting above?? :lol:/>/>

I got that pic from here when abc first posted them....ohh and that pic aint photoshopped :P/>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/photos-sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting-17974409

I pray for your sick mind !!!

And as for the bad acting, you should know that some people have reaction when confronted or in a nervous stage, WHICH I UNDERSTAND....... it's called "Concious reaction"

Anyway, I"m thinking twice on who is the troll here !!??

Do what ever you wish.......it's your tought and post....!!

I'm out......

SnooZ

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I pray for your sick mind !!!

And as for the bad acting, you should know that some people have reaction when confronted or in a nervous stage, WHICH I UNDERSTAND....... it's called "Concious reaction"

Anyway, I"m thinking twice on who is the troll here !!??

Do what ever you wish.......it's your tought and post....!!

I'm out......

SnooZ

And ill pray for your blind one... ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

You' ve obviously never lost a child. I'll refrain from name calling, suffice it to say I have. Robbie's reaction is normal. You have a problem.

KK

MADD for Heather.

nope....the little girl is not dead......she is just an actor just like daddy :o;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

nope....the little girl is not dead......she is just an actor just like daddy :o/> ;)/>

You need help, you need a good psychopath test.........End of story.........!!! Oh yeah, forgot about it, the man doesn't know what photoshop can do !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

You need help, you need a good psychopath test.........End of story.........!!! Oh yeah, forgot about it, the man doesn't know what photoshop can do !!! :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Nope....not photoshopped....shill.......if im psychopath then yirr a blind dumba$$ :lol:

• Downvote 4

Nope....not photoshopped....shill.......if im psychopath then yirr a blind dumba$$ :lol:/>

How can someone do this ???

They have barried more kids today, this was the if not the worst killing america have gone thrue, this thing shook the whole world specialy americans, and you come around trying

to make believe this was a hoax or something ?? You have no damn respect for America, no respect for the family concerned, no respect for yourself......

Now I'm asking to any mods, staff, what ever to delete this post in respect for the family and everyone concern in this tragedy.....

You can call me name all you want, I dont care, but one thing is sure, you need to change your attitudes man, if you can't believe any of this tragedy, then keep it for yourself and have respect for the families............I'm out

SnooZ

• Upvote 1

How can someone do this ???

They have barried more kids today, this was the if not the worst killing america have gone thrue, this thing shook the whole world specialy americans, and you come around trying

to make believe this was a hoax or something ?? You have no damn respect for America, no respect for the family concerned, no respect for yourself......

Now I'm asking to any mods, staff, what ever to delete this post in respect for the family and everyone concern in this tragedy.....

You can call me name all you want, I dont care, but one thing is sure, you need to change your attitudes man, if you can't believe any of this tragedy, then keep it for yourself and have respect for the families............I'm out

SnooZ

Your wrong...I have no respect for the LYING MEDIA......and I have no respect for the LYING ADMINISTRATION in which i have no dought who is behind this with the media as there biggest weapon......LIES LIES LIES......and people like you just eat it up......what happened to the other two gunman? i watched video of enforcment chasing down and capturing a man in the woods?....what about the one they caught by the fire house? If it smells looks and taste like sh!!t it must be sh!!t..........

here is one of many videos being deleted by YTube.....what happend to this guy being captured?

what about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKlcvDgq4Q

• Upvote 3

There are a million and one things I will accuse the government of, I still haven't ruled out their involvement in some level of this whole tragedy but to say Emiie Parker's death was a hoax is a over the top, even for conspiracy theorists... RIP Emilie and all the other one's senselessly taken last Friday and God be with her grieving family and the whole town of Newtown...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Prove it.........Thats the worst acting i have ever seen in my life.....She looks happy in this picture....

ht_barack_obama_ss_newtown_jp_121217_ssh.jpg

Maybe she is wearing her sisters dress....if the family photo shows Emilie in that dress. But I don't that's Emilie, the daughter u r referring to in the family photo. And again, if it is Emilie in the family photo, maybe her sister wanted to wear her sissy's dress. What's wrong with you? It's been less than a week. Have some respect. You really think if this were a false flag op that they'd be dumb enough to PHOTOGRAPH HER IN A WIDELY PUBLICIZED PHOT WITH THE PRESIDENT!? Duh! :angry:

I don't trust our government but get ahold of yourself. My husband goes on dead body calls all the time. You'd be surprised at their reactions while speaking with police. Many don't appear to be too upset. Either way--get ahold of yourself and show respect. There were 20 babies murdered that day. You think that could be kept quiet by the parents if they were really alive? Come on! I am thoroughly disgusted; your name suits you well. :angry:

May God bless Sandy Hook....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1