Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank grants Iraq $ 900 million

Bama Nation

Baghdad morning

announced the World Bank near launch program “strategic national partnership with Iraq” which will finance various projects worth a total of around 900 million, and aims to strengthen the rules of government institutions to improve their ability to manage financial resources, and strengthening and diversifying the economy and sustainable development, as well as reviving and the development of basic services and social protection network. ”

She drew represented the World Bank in Baghdad Maria Helen, through extensive dialogue that was conducted with the (morning), that the World Bank decided to set up the strategy for the conviction full recovery Iraq and out of the crises encountered during the past years. With criticized Helen economic laws in Iraq, which said it was “frustrating and unattractive for investment”, called on the government to “undo” a little bit and make way for the private sector, to take its role and achieve growth rates being able to contribute to the development and construction of the country.

confirmed that all financial allocations established by the State to eliminate unemployment, will not achieve its goals without reviving the private sector, which said that he could absorb the unemployed and rates equivalent ratios operating government.

On the other hand, revealed Helen for initiating the World Bank to establish a court economical in Basra, aimed at resolving conflicts that exist between companies private investment, domestic or foreign, and between government agencies.

hinted Helen that the bank strives to fund projects that could contribute to reviving the national economy fully in Iraq, particularly agricultural and industrial projects and irrigation projects, as well as his efforts in the development of some other services كالمجاري and water and the fight against unemployment, poverty and the fight against illiteracy.

http://iraqidinarchat.net/?p=10865

World Bank sets $900 mn aid program for Iraq

AFP - The World Bank announced Tuesday a $900 million support plan for Iraq aimed at helping the war-ravaged country better manage its human and vast oil resources.

The World Bank's four-year support for Iraq, through 2016, will focus on job creation, social inclusion and building stronger institutions, the institution said.

The announcement came exactly one year after the last US troops left Iraq, ending the nearly nine-year war that ousted dictator Saddam Hussein's regime and left Iraq shattered.

The World Bank said the new program was designed together with the government of Iraq.

The support will help Iraq in managing its resources more efficiently and effectively, and promote the diversification of the economy and private-sector growth "for the benefit of all citizens," it said in a statement.

"Iraq is opening a new chapter in its long and deep history," said Ferid Belhaj, the World Bank's country director for Iraq, Syria, Iran, Lebanon and Jordan.

"This is a chapter where the people come first and where the immense human potential of the country, its vast natural resources and its strategic location will be central to its socio-economic recovery," he said.

Belhaj pointed out the program was the first full country partnership strategy between the World Bank and the Iraqi government.

"It will allow the World Bank to align its program of support over the next four years with the government's National Development Plan," he added.

The development lender noted that Iraq remains fragile and its economy is dominated by a large public sector due to a legacy of centralization.

The Bank strategy will focus on improving governance and social inclusion, particularly the inclusion of women.

"Proper management of Iraq's vast oil wealth and human resources, coupled with a conducive and efficient investment climate, will be key to inclusive growth and job creation," the Washington-based institution said.

http://www.france24.com/en/20121218-world-bank-sets-900-mn-aid-program-iraq

• Upvote 3

Does anyone have a guess where 570 TRILLION dollars will come from??????/ A lot of Monoply Games.

Its magic. see iraq wants to give their best friends the u.s. citizens, all those trillions of dollars, so we then give dinars to our government, who will then use it to take 570 trillion dollars of their oil.x

big win for the u.s., we get their reserves and then we get to take all iraqs oil. what is iraq waiting for?

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never thought it was likely even with a .10 RV....That would be at least a $1T loan just for US investors ...What about all the non-US holders? Who will fund them? If they accept the WB grant it will come with restrictions ... Foremost that they not do anything to encumber future oil income...

Maybe 8-1 odds perhaps?? :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">'>http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">

BTW, my emoticons aren't working. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Ya, It's Been Happening For A Few Weeks. :o

It Works Fine From My IPad But Not From My PC ! :blink:

The Trick To Get Around It Is To Type In The Symbols Instead. ;)

For Instance The Wink Is A Semi Colon ; Immediately Followed By A Right Parenthesis )

Or U Can Also Go Back In To Edit After Ur Post + Erase Everything To The Right After The Symbol.

In Ur Quote Above U'd Erase The src="http://dinarvets ........

- CNN

B)B)

• Upvote 1

Ya, It's Been Happening For A Few Weeks. ohmy.gif

It Works Fine From My IPad But Not From My PC ! blink.gif

The Trick To Get Around It Is To Type In The Symbols Instead. wink.gif

For Instance The Wink Is A Semi Colon ; Immediately Followed By A Right Parenthesis )

Or U Can Also Go Back In To Edit After Ur Post + Erase Everything To The Right After The Symbol.

In Ur Quote Above U'd Erase The src="http://dinarvets ........

- CNN

cool.gifcool.gif

Thanks Thug! ;)

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 1

Octomom's House .....

:D/> :D/> :D/>

I just have to say I agree...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone from my Family to yours and we hope everyone is safe. Will we see a R V...I hope it's right after the 1st. like they keep pushing for with this WWHHOOooooaaaa Cliff? Who knows :)

• Upvote 1