Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank & Delta Conference Call 12-03 -12

UNEEK

Franks Conference Call Replay w/Delta Monday @ 7 pm est 12/03/12

Call 760 569 7699 pin 156996# run time 162:26

MP3 Link https://www.freeconf...;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

There is usually some call notes but have not found them as of yet - have been looking all day -

I remember seeing someone ask for this info and did not see it posted anywhere so I posted - hope that is okay smile.gif UNEEK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Franks Conference Call Replay w/Delta Monday @ 7 pm est 12/03/12

Call 760 569 7699 pin 156996# run time 162:26

MP3 Link https://www.freeconf...;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

There is usually some call notes but have not found them as of yet - have been looking all day -

I remember seeing someone ask for this info and did not see it posted anywhere so I posted - hope that is okay smile.gif UNEEK

Can't get the link to work

I USUALLY LISTEN BEFORE POSTING - Of course the one time I don't it is going to throw egg on my face - grrrrrrr

I have the page up and it is loading - but not sure if it will complete - I usually post the MP3 LINK - not had any problems before -

So Sorry - here is the link again to the free conference call -

12/3/12 Franks With Delta Conference Call MP3 Replay Link 162 Min (760)569-7699 Pin: 156996# (Current recording only)

Not sure why it would be expired - I will see what I can find out -

https://www.freeconf...;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

SILL CHECKING FOR REASON -- just had 2 friends to get it loaded and see it was working - they even listened to it for about a minute -- then 5 minutes later they could not get it to load - so it may be technical difficulties - I will continue to check -- sorry

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Listened to 65 minutes...........Frank sounds like he has been drinking or something........dont think Delta is on tonite? Cant stand to listen any longer.........but thanks for bringing it in!

You're very welcome - glad to know it is working - I hear many folks say they cannot listen to him very long - It is not the most enjoyable for sure from my perspective - and how in the world could he talk for 162 minutes? I may see what it is all about tomorrow when I have more time

Have a restful & peaceful evening -- UNEEK

Have you listened to this call, UNEEK? Is there anything good?

I have not been able to get the call to load for me and others have had the same problem - so not sure what the issue is - I usually listen first thing Tues morning as soon as the MP3 is available but was busy this morning plus was waiting for some call notes to go along -

I am going to give it a shot from my office tomorrow - I have faster internet service there in case that was my problem at home - from my observance not too many people want to listen very long if at all - I feel most of us are justifiably on burn out -- hopefully we can maintain a few embers of hope and patience for just a while longer

There seems to be a little excitement out there in DinarLand tonight - rumors are bouncing around that it could be happening now and some chats are staying open a little later - so we shall see -- but phones are buzzing right now ---- yeahhhh

Blessings to all

That was a waste of time listen to frank bash his guest. I was hoping to here from delta. Thanks for bringing it over though.

GO RV.cool.gif

You're welcome - I still have not been able to access the replay - It appears the majority of what is being shared is not so flattering of Frank - It is sad that everyone can't be the most popular - it's a shame that there is such a division among men that it sometimes results in violence -- But then again on a different note -- when 2 minds always agree -- one is unnecessary

Thank you for your comments - Have a great Day

Listened to 65 minutes...........Frank sounds like he has been drinking or something........dont think Delta is on tonite? Cant stand to listen any longer.........but thanks for bringing it in!

Frank always sounds like that.

He seems to be challenging Adam at the 65 minute mark.

2 hours and 42 minutes. Mind-numbing.