Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Very Soon or Not.

puzhalsta

Preface:

Okay. Not a pumper. Not a dealer. Just a guy with some dinar like the rest of yas.

My aunt and uncle (pastors) got me on this roller coaster based on some info they got from one of their congregants who works at the White House. He's been pretty spot on in the past. No reason to think differently this time.

Meat:

Aunt got a txt from her guy at the White House on Sunday morning, while in Church, to call her immediately.

She returned his call after service. This is what he said:

/begin intel

• What we wanted to happen has happened. (Guessing he means Allawi elected)

• The country is literally split on the results.

• The RV/RI done at this time will bring unity to the country.

• After April 1, tax on this investment (and others) nears 50% and over 50% for some.

• President is in the Middle East trying to bring this to pass prior to April 1st so we aren't taxed at the greater amount.

• Look for RV/RI to happen between Monday (today) and Wednesday..

/end intel

Now, I hate to see dates given because it can foster an emotional reaction. Investing in anything emotionally is never a good thing.

As far as the 'intel': I have no clue what this could mean other than the obvious. For a while, I thought this guy was just on these forums reading what 'intel' is out there and then parroting it to us. Recently what he has said wasn't from the forums that I can tell. So he's got that goin for him.

The bit about the tax implications and PO over there working to get this to come to pass sounds a little far fetched, but maybe not.

We can always hope; right?

Cheers!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preface:

Okay. Not a pumper. Not a dealer. Just a guy with some dinar like the rest of yas.

My aunt and uncle (pastors) got me on this roller coaster based on some info they got from one of their congregants who works at the White House. He's been pretty spot on in the past. No reason to think differently this time.

Meat:

Aunt got a txt from her guy at the White House on Sunday morning, while in Church, to call her immediately.

She returned his call after service. This is what he said:

/begin intel

• What we wanted to happen has happened. (Guessing he means Allawi elected)

• The country is literally split on the results.

• The RV/RI done at this time will bring unity to the country.

• After April 1, tax on this investment (and others) nears 50% and over 50% for some.

• President is in the Middle East trying to bring this to pass prior to April 1st so we aren't taxed at the greater amount.

• Look for RV/RI to happen between Monday (today) and Wednesday..

/end intel

Now, I hate to see dates given because it can foster an emotional reaction. Investing in anything emotionally is never a good thing.

As far as the 'intel': I have no clue what this could mean other than the obvious. For a while, I thought this guy was just on these forums reading what 'intel' is out there and then parroting it to us. Recently what he has said wasn't from the forums that I can tell. So he's got that goin for him.

The bit about the tax implications and PO over there working to get this to come to pass sounds a little far fetched, but maybe not.

We can always hope; right?

Cheers!

Only time will tell,if your info is credible or NOT?

President is in the Middle East trying to bring this to pass prior to April 1st so we aren't taxed at the greater amount.

It's hard to believe that Obama would want to "SAVE" us any taxes when all's he's doing is raising our taxes on a monumental level.

I have to agree with this one! Our president wanting to save us on taxes?? Hard to believe that piece. Thanks for the other intel though.

2 things - I think it would be ridiculous to state that Obama is trying to save tax payers money, so that has to come off the table as a fact.

Second thing - where is everyone getting the notion that taxes will be 50%? The top tax rate is 35% for this year and will probably revert back to 39.6% next year for 2011. Capital Gains is at 15% right now and there are plans to increase this to 25%. There is nothing about 50%, but some might be including state tax. I am lucky enough to live in a state without a state income tax, but even if I had one, it would be deducted from federal taxes, so they can't be added together.

Is there some other rate out there I am forgetting?

•"President is in the Middle East trying to bring this to pass prior to April 1st so we aren't taxed at the greater amount". Sorry, but Obama could care less that we are taxed at 50% or over 50%, even that percentage to him is not enough. The other stuff I can believe, except for this and the RV days, Monday and Wednesday, Dream on.

Aren't quarterly taxes due if it's before April 1. Meaning if it's after there is a portion of us that would not be paying them taxes for another 3 months, and if it happens this week we get hit. I think my dates may be off, and this is PURE speculation. No intel, or even fully thought out. Need coffee.

Come on folks maybe Obama told everyone he was going over there to try and save us some tax money. Let's not forget Obama's campaign slogan "YES WE CAN"... When broken down, actually means YES! I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING AND THEN DO ANOTHER. ALL JOKING ASIDE... I AM READY TO COUNT MY BLESSINGS (in the form of American Dollars). COME ON RV! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! God Bless

Only time will tell,if your info is credible or NOT?

I completely agree. Time is the revealer of truth.

It doesn't make any sense why he would want to save us this tax money, especially seeing how he just signed the HC bill with no way to fund it (except by raising taxes or introducing new taxes).

Don't shoot the messenger.

I thought I addressed the nature of this info when I posted it. It's a rumor. That's why it's in the RUMOR section. Rumors are NEVER credible. They're hearsay.

We don't have any more reason to trust this than we have to trust something you post. But I figured since I heard some info & let time be the judge.

Maybe that's not a good idea, though. Maybe Adam should only allow for fully vetted and fully substantiate fact to be posted in this here rumor section.

BUT...... Remember boys and Girls...... It will happen when it happens and not a second earlier.

I do appreciate the entertainment value of the forum and the chat box..... this is more exhilarating than

riding the exercise bike 20 miles in 60 minutes!!! and doesn't hurt either !