ALBUNDY

“ the iraqi dinar will revalue by november 6/2013? "

22 posts in this topic

Hey Al Bundy, that site you quote here is crap. Pardon me, that was rude...that collection of pictures on the site you quote are crap.

It is someone's opinion. I wouldn't trust anyone who gives a date. The only ones who would possibly know that would be the CBI and maybe Okie.

Roadrunner

Maliki has had a weak IQD policy. Now that Shabs is out of the way, he can continue that policy.

Maliki is all about currency auctions & USD money laundering to Iran.

Some RV time frames kicked around in recent weeks besides 2013 were 2014 & 2015.

This is why Maliki has to be voted no confidence.

Maliki has had a weak IQD policy. Now that Shabs is out of the way, he can continue that policy.

Maliki is all about currency auctions & USD money laundering to Iran.

Some RV time frames kicked around in recent weeks besides 2013 were 2014 & 2015.

This is why Maliki has to be voted no confidence.

Who cares!!!just rv the thing all this soap opera talk.

Who cares!!!just rv the thing all this soap opera talk.

2012 No RV!!!I would be surprised if it did!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box

No leave this one in. It just shows the misinformation that we have been told would happen just before the RV. I am looking at this as confirmation that it will happen soon.

I predict ................ more predictions

Hey this RV better happen quickly the world supposed to end this month. Need a couple of days to pay the mortgage off. :P

Benjamin NutnYahoo : " I predict that in 11/2013 a news article will read IQD to remove the 3 zeros by 11/2014 " , let's just wait and see if your prediction by 11/2014 is right. By the way, do you see " 11/2014 " from your crystal ball?

Y are we talkning aboutNovember.What month are we in.?.Some of these clowns here will sayy anything to confuse n discourage...GO RV