Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If You Voted For Obama, Your Business Is Not Welcome Here

krome2ez

It isn't a question if he has the right to display the sign, but if he has the right to refuse service to individuals for their political affiliation.

Boy, that's one rough and tough sign, however...

(from legalzoom) The Federal Civil Rights Act guarantees all people the right to "full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin."The right of public accommodation is also guaranteed to disabled citizens under the Americans with Disabilities Act, which precludes discrimination by businesses on the basis of disabilityIn addition to the protections against discrimination provided under federal law, many states have passed their own Civil Rights Acts that provide broader protections than the Federal Civil Rights Act. For example, California's Unruh Civil Rights Act makes it illegal to discriminate against individuals based on unconventional dress or sexual preference.In the 1960s, the Unruh Civil Rights Act was interpreted to provide broad protection from arbitrary discrimination by business owners. Cases decided during that era held that business owners could not discriminate, for example, against hippies, police officers, homosexuals, or Republicans, solely because of who they were.

And even sore loser gun shop owners.

Boy, that's one rough and tough sign, however...

(from legalzoom) The Federal Civil Rights Act guarantees all people the right to "full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin."The right of public accommodation is also guaranteed to disabled citizens under the Americans with Disabilities Act, which precludes discrimination by businesses on the basis of disabilityIn addition to the protections against discrimination provided under federal law, many states have passed their own Civil Rights Acts that provide broader protections than the Federal Civil Rights Act. For example, California's Unruh Civil Rights Act makes it illegal to discriminate against individuals based on unconventional dress or sexual preference.In the 1960s, the Unruh Civil Rights Act was interpreted to provide broad protection from arbitrary discrimination by business owners. Cases decided during that era held that business owners could not discriminate, for example, against hippies, police officers, homosexuals, or Republicans, solely because of who they were.

And even sore loser gun shop owners.

Ok,

I'll take your side for one moment.

Let's say he takes it down and LIB's can go and by a gun(LOL).

Do you really believe that they are going to be breaking down his door to buy a gun?

The reason I ask is from your post I would guess you wouldn't so what the fuss.

If a *** bar was to put up a sign in the window saying strait guy's not allowed I don't think that I would make a fuss saying that they are discriminating against me. I don't want to go in one, so why would I care? It doesn't bother me.

The only reason I think you are upset is that you are a closet conservative and you want to buy a gun, why else would you be so upset?

;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif">

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 3

Ever seen this sign?...This means anyone,

no matter who you are,

who you think you are,

or who your daddy is.

img_4624-9ff3dbb98cddae3c791724fe4f8a060e0cd9502d.jpg

Yep, not unusual. They're business they're rules,pretty simple really. Don't agree don't patronize,again pretty simple.-peace Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

Ok,

I'll take your side for one moment.

Let's say he takes it down and LIB's can go and by a gun(LOL).

Do you really believe that they are going to be breaking down his door to buy a gun?

The reason I ask is from your post I would guess you wouldn't so what the fuss.

If a *** bar was to put up a sign in the window saying strait guy's not allowed I don't think that I would make a fuss saying that they are discriminating against me. I don't want to go in one, so why would I care? It doesn't bother me.

The only reason I think you are upset is that you are a closet conservative and you want to buy a gun, why else would you be so upset?

;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif">

Well, I believe in the Constitution.

I don't believe in dogmatic solutions to real issues, which we are all we're getting from both political parties.

Yep, not unusual. They're business they're rules,pretty simple really. Don't agree don't patronize,again pretty simple.-peace

Yep... Peace

Well, I believe in the Constitution.

I don't believe in dogmatic solutions to real issues, which we are all we're getting from both political parties.

Yes... That Is What I Am Seeing Too.

I Would Like to See Some Solutions To The Real Issues Too.

What I Am Seeing Is... Pure JOY At Any failure... how Is THAT Working?

I Believe In The Constitution Too... there is too much divide on this site... I don't believe that is so for this County. smile.gif

Go Ahead And Be GOAT HEADS!!! It Won't Change My Views... nor... Anybody Elses... Just an Idea... You want to work Together?

You're probably right. I do know a lot of liberal gun owners though, I feel like they're quite common in the west. Who knows.

hey "Lost"

so why would they support someone that doesn't want them to have gun's?

He probably would just to use against the repubes! Guess you didnt think of that.

And thats why guns need to be outlawed to many that just want to kill someone because

they THINK there life is in danger.Does it make you feel like a bigger man when you pack your gun.

He who lives by the gun dies by the gun.I have seen my fair share of guns and dont ever want to own

another one.Only a wussy carries a gun.He's big when he carries it but if he had to fight with his fist

he would run.Thats how folks can settle there differances is by a good old fashion brawl.

Whats bad is the guy that loses runs to go get his gun because he is a poor loser a wussy.

We dont need a single gun in our lives because your not the jugde and jury over someone

elses life.If you think you are then you dont need a gun you need a rubber room.

The sooner guns are outlawed the better off we will be.Because only crooks use guns PERIOD.....

Then you will say guns dont kill people.People kill people with guns whats the differance?

So you want a physco like me a Lib to carry a gun Trained by our government?

I'd think real hard about that.If I owned a gun some might already be dead when they gave me crappy

healthcare after the war.Arnt YOU glad I dont own a gun now?And dam right I would take all the free

phones I could get and trash them unused.Cell phones are for extremely lazy people.

Just take a look straight down and look at your spread.

Uses his red rider BB gun to shoot the hornets nest and I hope all that own guns get there just rewards.

Now you know where I stand when it comes to guns.When you lose your arm lung and eye in war you'll

see my point.It could be your kids someday.

exactly what drugs are you taking?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He probably would just to use against the repubes! Guess you didnt think of that.

And thats why guns need to be outlawed to many that just want to kill someone because

they THINK there life is in danger.Does it make you feel like a bigger man when you pack your gun.

He who lives by the gun dies by the gun.I have seen my fair share of guns and dont ever want to own

another one.Only a wussy carries a gun.He's big when he carries it but if he had to fight with his fist

he would run.Thats how folks can settle there differances is by a good old fashion brawl.

Whats bad is the guy that loses runs to go get his gun because he is a poor loser a wussy.

We dont need a single gun in our lives because your not the jugde and jury over someone

elses life.If you think you are then you dont need a gun you need a rubber room.

The sooner guns are outlawed the better off we will be.Because only crooks use guns PERIOD.....

Then you will say guns dont kill people.People kill people with guns whats the differance?

So you want a physco like me a Lib to carry a gun Trained by our government?

I'd think real hard about that.If I owned a gun some might already be dead when they gave me crappy

healthcare after the war.Arnt YOU glad I dont own a gun now?And dam right I would take all the free

phones I could get and trash them unused.Cell phones are for extremely lazy people.

Just take a look straight down and look at your spread.

Uses his red rider BB gun to shoot the hornets nest and I hope all that own guns get there just rewards.

Now you know where I stand when it comes to guns.When you lose your arm lung and eye in war you'll

see my point.It could be your kids someday.

HEAR HEAR!

Great post Power Generation - sorry about our last words on another thread. I was just angry.

This is the best word I've seen on the gun debate - from someone who's been to war. We don't need a CIVIL WAR here in America, either with each other, or with our corrupt government. We need to get together, be understanding and loving with each other, and RECOGNIZE the real enemy - the rich elite behind the government who run the major corporations and run our crappy economy - they'd love to see us fighting each other.

So we don't look at them and what they are doing.

(Dump FOX "News")

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

HEAR HEAR!

Great post Power Generation - sorry about our last words on another thread. I was just angry.

This is the best word I've seen on the gun debate - from someone who's been to war. We don't need a CIVIL WAR here in America, either with each other, or with our corrupt government. We need to get together, be understanding and loving with each other, and RECOGNIZE the real enemy - the rich elite behind the government who run the major corporations and run our crappy economy - they'd love to see us fighting each other.

So we don't look at them and what they are doing.

(Dump FOX "News")

The evil rich excuse again, original..............those that don't hate,those that do aspire-peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Across our nation a debate rages about "gun control". This euphemism glosses over the fact that what is being debated is one of the most precious guarantors of liberty, the right to keep and bear arms.

At the heart of this debate is not whether the right to keep and bears arms is an individual right or not, but at its core the debate is over the primacy of the individual over the primacy of the government.

This debate rages because many, too many, in this country have forgotten, or, worse, have never been educated in, the nature of our rights.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

People with their head's in the sand are not responsible enough to own guns. Those people will be looking for those of us who own to protect their butts when it hits the fan. I am not a journalist and even I see on almost a weekly basis contradictions in what Obama tells the people. Regarding Bengazi he said in the debate that he called it an act of terrorism within an hour yet he also said that Rice only said what she was told. He also contradictis himself on a regular basis. He said he wanted to support the gun owners yet works quietly behind the scene to link us with the UN. He is a coward who refuses to act in the open and acts in a manner protected from direct questions. Our election was stolen and while common sense says something was wrong no one wants to seriously look into the matter. I have no faith in my government any more. I have faith solely right now in God, guns, and guts.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Too bad your guy lost.......the other guy won for the second time in a landslide!!!! I get it u need something to be "mad" about. Obama is smart period.......now u have 4 more years to be angry about anything u can think of....and it won't matter....He's a winner!!! ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Too bad your guy lost.......the other guy won for the second time in a landslide!!!! I get it u need something to be "mad" about. Obama is smart period.......now u have 4 more years to be angry about anything u can think of....and it won't matter....He's a winner!!! wink.gif

I suggest you brush up on Gloating 101. rulez.gif As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Too bad your guy lost.......the other guy won for the second time in a landslide!!!! I get it u need something to be "mad" about. Obama is smart period.......now u have 4 more years to be angry about anything u can think of....and it won't matter....He's a winner!!! ;)/>/>/>

In the first place, he did not win by a landslide! He got 50.6% of the vote - NOT a landslide. :rolleyes:

Second, there has already been warnings enough on this forum about gloating just to upset others. You have posted the above statement twice,

if you post it again, your posting ability will be disabled. :)

:rulez:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 4

It just boggles the mind how Americans can be so intolerant and so ignorant. It is no wonder the rest of the world, like my part of the world, views America, and Americans with a jaundiced eye. For too long Americans have been allowed to believe that they can do anything they want, and it will be okay because they have right on their side, and God on their side, and their interpretation of the constitution on their side ... and I wonder why on earth they need to have sides. And anyone in your country trying to be inclusive and welcome immigrants, welcome visitors who spend money, welcome other points of view so they can engage in reasonable debate ... not just pointing to sides and stocking up on survivalist supplies, including guns and ammo ... those Americans who don't want to be excusive, anddon't want to welcome other people, other ideas, other means to an end ... those people are ruining the reputation of all Americans. Foreigners, even your closest next door neighbours, are getting pretty tired of finding that those who think they are the backbone of America, and they might well be, are the ones who would take the step this businessman has taken, and be proud of it. He has his rights, yes. And if he wants to risk anything it is his business to risk. And as a former news paper owner and publisher, I wonder just what kind of flack the newspaper that published this advertisement will have to face from members of whatever association they belong to.

But basically, I find all of this repugnant. It goes against all the things I grew up believing about America.

Too sad.

:)/>/>

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

It just boggles the mind how Americans can be so intolerant and so ignorant. It is no wonder the rest of the world, like my part of the world, views America, and Americans with a jaundiced eye. For too long Americans have been allowed to believe that they can do anything they want, and it will be okay because they have right on their side, and God on their side, and their interpretation of the constitution on their side ... and I wonder why on earth they need to have sides. And anyone in your country trying to be inclusive and welcome immigrants, welcome visitors who spend money, welcome other points of view so they can engage in reasonable debate ... not just pointing to sides and stocking up on survivalist supplies, including guns and ammo ... those Americans who don't want to be excusive, anddon't want to welcome other people, other ideas, other means to an end ... those people are ruining the reputation of all Americans. Foreigners, even your closest next door neighbours, are getting pretty tired of finding that those who think they are the backbone of America, and they might well be, are the ones who would take the step this businessman has taken, and be proud of it. He has his rights, yes. And if he wants to risk anything it is his business to risk. And as a former news paper owner and publisher, I wonder just what kind of flack the newspaper that published this advertisement will have to face from members of whatever association they belong to.

But basically, I find all of this repugnant. It goes against all the things I grew up believing about America.

Too sad.

smile.gif/>/>

smee2

With all due respect.....................hogwash. America even with all its faults is STILL the best country on the face of the earth. And yes this my opinion and I wholeheartily believe it-peace.

• Upvote 6

Read more:

Roflmao. A brand new term " closet conservative " Great one Rico!!!!!! :twothumbs:

I wonder what would happen if I put my left shoe on my other foot? would it hurt?

No guns for anybody can I intrest you in a super soaker?

You might be able to wash the smell of death off you.

Your slipping only three lines? :lol:

• Upvote 1

second-amendment.jpg

People have to realize that gun owners don't mean any harm. Their goal is protecting their families, and survival for some. We may huff and puff but we have a good reason for all our huffing and puffing. Our Liberty is being taken away.

There's nothing wrong with God's beautiful world, its the evil that walks the earth. The evil gets stronger and stronger, bitter and bitter and I try not to use this word so loosely "Hate" but there is hate in the world.

So even though you see poster put up their opinions in words and pictures. Do yourself a favor and try and read between the lines and not take it as a threat.

We will protect our Liberty to the end.

• Upvote 3

It just boggles the mind how Americans can be so intolerant and so ignorant. It is no wonder the rest of the world, like my part of the world, views America, and Americans with a jaundiced eye. For too long Americans have been allowed to believe that they can do anything they want, and it will be okay because they have right on their side, and God on their side, and their interpretation of the constitution on their side ...

Too sad.

:)/>/>/>

smee2

We have been allowed to believe?...Bull pukey, we arent allowed to believe

we just believe....Its a God given right.

As far as the rest of the World looking on us with a jaundiced eye?....So what?

America is the place to be, and were damn proud of it....Its the American Spirit &

attitude that has made this the best place in the World to be

I wouldnt call that a jaundiced eye, I'd call it a jealous eye.

We dont want to be like Europe, and we dont like interlopers trying to vote us into

becoming another failed Nation like most in the World are

• Upvote 5

Because they know they aren't going to lose their guns in the first place.

that makes absolutely no sense unless they were already part of the dictators special forces. It would be very naive and ignorant to think that someone that wants to take away your guns and gun rights, wouldn;t do just that.

I wonder what would happen if I put my left shoe on my other foot? would it hurt?

No guns for anybody can I intrest you in a super soaker?

You might be able to wash the smell of death off you.

what are you trippin' on today?

• Upvote 2

We have been allowed to believe?...Bull pukey, we arent allowed to believe

we just believe....Its a God given right.

As far as the rest of the World looking on us with a jaundiced eye?....So what?

America is the place to be, and were damn proud of it....Its the American Spirit &

attitude that has made this the best place in the World to be

I wouldnt call that a jaundiced eye, I'd call it a jealous eye.

We dont want to be like Europe, and we dont like interlopers trying to vote us into

becoming another failed Nation like most in the World are

Yes sir! As Tony Blair once said..."

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at ... how many want in ... and how many want to get out."

I too say any foreigner that puts America and American's down as "smee2" has done here, is just jealous, envious and too ignorant to understand what our "Constitution" and our "Bill of Rights" means. They don't understand what it is to be American, land of the free and home of the brave. Guess she doesn't understand what it means to stand for something good. Maybe, she only understands "go with the flow".

Which reminds me of another quote from a great American..."Dead fish go with the flow". -Sarah Palin

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1