Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If You Voted For Obama, Your Business Is Not Welcome Here

krome2ez

I voted for OBAMA! I don't need to buy from this fool anyway. Hold on.......there's a knock on my door!...........the men in black are here to take my guns!.............they said that they missed me the last four years and now I have to turn over all of my guns now! :lol: :lol:

( Cutting off nose to spite face case # 120,021 and counting!)

Edited by Showtime2012
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 44

Cope Reynolds :lol:

This fool does not live up to his first name :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a rhyme for Cope:

Cope can't cope, cause his anger made him broke,

no hope for Cope when he let his politics affect his cash flow,

in a few months he'll lose it all and be hooked on meth or even blow,

Cope's cause empowered by hate and pride to fight against entitlements made him blind,

Cope will lose it all for his newspaper add,

now he's eating jelly sandwitches in a trailer park with his dad, :lol:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 42

wow show time !!! that pretty much hit it on the head --- put his politics in front of his money ,,,, he either hit the lottery -- or is about too fold his busness ,,,, i`m about wore out on the whole dang who voted who mess !!!!! it isn`t who is in office now ,,, it is, what is about to be shaved off the spending tree,and who will fill the effects

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 19

I voted for OBAMA! I don't need to buy from this fool anyway. Hold on.......there's a knock on my door!...........the men in black are here to take my guns!.............they said that they missed me the last four years and now I have to turn over all of my guns now! :lol: :lol:

( Cutting off nose to spite face case # 120,021 and counting!)

It's coming just hang in there. A lawsuit from the state of illinois on are rights to bear arms made it all the way to th supreme court 2 years ago. By are 5 to 4 margin they unheld are constituion rights. It was split 5 conservative to keep your rights and 4 liberials to take away your right.. With another conservative justice leaving next month that voted for are gun laws and Obumer promising to fill it with another liberial justice . Well even you might be able to figure whats gonna happen. <_<

• Upvote 7

Cope Reynolds :lol:

This fool does not live up to his first name :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a rhyme for Cope:

Cope can't cope, cause his anger made him broke,

no hope for Cope when he let his politics affect his cash flow,

in a few months he'll lose it all and be hooked on meth or even blow,

Cope's cause empowered by hate and pride to fight against entitlements made him blind,

Cope will lose it all for his newspaper add,

now he's eating jelly sandwitches in a trailer park with his dad, :lol:

It doesn't seem to hurt the new black panthers. <_< Also does your mother know your own the computer? :lol:

There are plenty of gunshop owners that did vote for Obama that will love to take your money.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I can't imagine this will be good for business. Pinetop is somewhat like a resort town to Phoenix. A lot of their business is likely from the big city shoppers which have a reasonable chance of being left leaning.

Just a retail company choosing who they do business with................hmmm similar to me the consumer. I'm just waiting for the race card to be played-peace.

I can't imagine this will be good for business. Pinetop is somewhat like a resort town to Phoenix. A lot of their business is likely from the big city shoppers which have a reasonable chance of being left leaning.

In my admittedly very limited experience, liberals are not big gun owners. I don't think this will hurt his business a tat. I think he knows it. The people spending money on guns and ammo right now are the people who are alarmed that this marxist was voted back in, and knows we're on the cusp of losing what's left of our constitutionally guaranteed freedom. The people who voted for him drank the koolaid and aren't in the least concerned enough about where things are going to spend money on firearms or ammo.

JMO.

..... I'm just waiting for the race card to be played-peace.

Why? And why "peace"?

I can't seen what race has to do with it. Only a racists would see relevance there.

Finishing your posts with "peace" doesn't make the offensive things said go away.

-Truth.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

In my admittedly very limited experience, liberals are not big gun owners. I don't think this will hurt his business a tat. I think he knows it. The people spending money on guns and ammo right now are the people who are alarmed that this marxist was voted back in, and knows we're on the cusp of losing what's left of our constitutionally guaranteed freedom. The people who voted for him drank the koolaid and aren't in the least concerned enough about where things are going to spend money on firearms or ammo.

You're probably right. I do know a lot of liberal gun owners though, I feel like they're quite common in the west. Who knows.

• Upvote 2

It's coming just hang in there. A lawsuit from the state of illinois on are rights to bear arms made it all the way to th supreme court 2 years ago. By are 5 to 4 margin they unheld are constituion rights. It was split 5 conservative to keep your rights and 4 liberials to take away your right.. With another conservative justice leaving next month that voted for are gun laws and Obumer promising to fill it with another liberial justice . Well even you might be able to figure whats gonna happen. <_<

Should the idiots vote to take away our guns that would make a stronger argument in favor of secession. ;)

• Upvote 2

BrokeNoMore smile.gif

I have made my "peace" with you...

You want to break this country... rip us apart?

You Are On Your Own. mellow.gif

I responded to a misunderstanding of the statement.

I'm always offended when race is brought up, when it's not relevant. I didn't realize that's what the original poster meant by it.

I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I saw this story last night on local news...The Owner said it was

a political statement, but since business has been so good because

of the sign....He's decided to keep it up. ;)

That might actually be a smart business move on his part cris.... but then, imo.. following one's own personal feelings of right and wrong does tend to lead to the kind of integrity that would cause him to take this stance. Is it bi-partisan? No way. But I don't think that's what he's all about. We know that the people who stand for the 2nd Amendment .. and the whole Constitution for that matter... know just how important this issue is. That is all a bunch of the Anti-Liberty folks want to do.... take away our right to protect ourselves. The 2nd Amendment wasn't just to protect us from enemies outside our borders....but also for any overreaching enemy inside our borders as well. Every country historically that has given up it's right to bear arms usually only last's an average of 20-50 years before they fall into some kind of dictatorship. So smart move Mr. Gun Shop Owner... I'm sure it won't hurt your business in the least!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 5

It doesn't seem to hurt the new black panthers. <_< Also does your mother know your own the computer? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

does your sister-mama know you own a computer?

does your sister-mama know you own a computer?

your shot at me is wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! :lol:

I also want to thank all my haters out there whom I have touched so much that they took the time to give me a negative!.................Haters united stand up! ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

JMO.

Why? And why "peace"?

I can't seen what race has to do with it. Only a racists would see relevance there.

Finishing your posts with "peace" doesn't make the offensive things said go away.

-Truth.

If you read my posts I usually end them with "peace". "racist" REALLY? Why did'nt you ask what the meaning of my post was before rendering a judgement?-peace

• Upvote 3