krome2ez

Currently Broke in 3 Countries :-(

• Members
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

POPULAR

Arizona Gun Store Owner Tells Customers:
If You Voted For Obama “You Business Is Not Welcome Here”…

Posted Image

“You have proven that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

Via TPM:

A gun shop in Arizona has a clear message to would-be customers who happened to vote for President Barack Obama: take your business elsewhere.

The Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop, Ariz. took out an advertisement last week in the local newspaper, the White Mountain Independent, that spelled out the store’s new policy in explicit terms.

“If you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority,” the ad reads. “You have proven that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

A sign on the store’s front door contains a similar message. Cope Reynolds, the owner of the Southwest Shooting Authority, posted a letter on the website AmmoLand shortly after the election last week to explain his motives, writing that his personal convictions trump profit:

To Whom it May Concern:

I thought you all might be interested in this.

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here…

I took this ad out in our local paper. It will come out in the White Mountain Independent tomorrow, 9 November

Sincerely,
Cope Reynolds

http://weaselzippers...t-welcome-here/

#2 Showtime2012

Showtime2012

• Banned
  • 138 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

I voted for OBAMA! I don't need to buy from this fool anyway. Hold on.......there's a knock on my door!...........the men in black are here to take my guns!.............they said that they missed me the last four years and now I have to turn over all of my guns now! :lol: :lol:

( Cutting off nose to spite face case # 120,021 and counting!)

Edited by Showtime2012, 17 November 2012 - 06:32 AM.

#3 Showtime2012

Showtime2012

• Banned
  • 138 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Cope Reynolds :lol:

This fool does not live up to his first name :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a rhyme for Cope:

Cope can't cope, cause his anger made him broke,
no hope for Cope when he let his politics affect his cash flow,
in a few months he'll lose it all and be hooked on meth or even blow,
Cope's cause empowered by hate and pride to fight against entitlements made him blind,
Cope will lose it all for his newspaper add,
now he's eating jelly sandwitches in a trailer park with his dad, :lol:

#4 jeepguy

jeepguy

• Members
  • 4,000 posts
  • Locationcinncy,louisvile,lexing?

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

wow show time !!! that pretty much hit it on the head --- put his politics in front of his money ,,,, he either hit the lottery -- or is about too fold his busness ,,,, i`m about wore out on the whole dang who voted who mess !!!!! it isn`t who is in office now ,,, it is, what is about to be shaved off the spending tree,and who will fill the effects

#5 tommy17

tommy17

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

I voted for OBAMA! I don't need to buy from this fool anyway. Hold on.......there's a knock on my door!...........the men in black are here to take my guns!.............they said that they missed me the last four years and now I have to turn over all of my guns now! :lol: :lol:

( Cutting off nose to spite face case # 120,021 and counting!)

It's coming just hang in there. A lawsuit from the state of illinois on are rights to bear arms made it all the way to th supreme court 2 years ago. By are 5 to 4 margin they unheld are constituion rights. It was split 5 conservative to keep your rights and 4 liberials to take away your right.. With another conservative justice leaving next month that voted for are gun laws and Obumer promising to fill it with another liberial justice . Well even you might be able to figure whats gonna happen. <_<

#6 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

There are plenty of gunshop owners that did vote for Obama that will love to take your money.

#7 tommy17

tommy17

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Cope Reynolds :lol:

This fool does not live up to his first name :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a rhyme for Cope:

Cope can't cope, cause his anger made him broke,
no hope for Cope when he let his politics affect his cash flow,
in a few months he'll lose it all and be hooked on meth or even blow,
Cope's cause empowered by hate and pride to fight against entitlements made him blind,
Cope will lose it all for his newspaper add,
now he's eating jelly sandwitches in a trailer park with his dad, :lol:

It doesn't seem to hurt the new black panthers. <_< Also does your mother know your own the computer? :lol:

There are plenty of gunshop owners that did vote for Obama that will love to take your money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#8 krome2ez

krome2ez

Currently Broke in 3 Countries :-(

• Members
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

POPULAR

And you know this as fact?
Highly doubtful.
Even though Obama is good for sales,
I'm sure the owners of gun stores know that this would be short lived.
I think you would have a difficult time finding any gun store owner,
who is not pro 2nd Amendment.
And we all know how Obama feels about the 2nd Amendment.
Heck, we all know how Obama feels about the entire US Constitution, for that matter.

#9 detroitjazzman

detroitjazzman

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Location.....WARM

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

And you know whom I voted for...How?
Do not go where the path may lead....
Instead go where there is no path, and leave a trail!"
Unknown

#10 dontlop

dontlop

Dollarize~ RV ~ Dedollarize

• Members
  • 10,941 posts
  • LocationStampeding cattle downtown with the cops chasing me

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

if i woke up tommarro and obama and everyone who voted for him were gone ..i would not ask any questions :cigar:

#11 caz1104

caz1104

LOPsters /Gurus one in the SAME!!

• Members
  • 5,092 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Sounds like an owner of a business making a policy,like "no shoes/shirt no service". Believe it or not thats pretty commonplace in retail. But of course the easily offended make bigger issues of such than need be-peace

#12 Lostenso

Lostenso

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

I can't imagine this will be good for business. Pinetop is somewhat like a resort town to Phoenix. A lot of their business is likely from the big city shoppers which have a reasonable chance of being left leaning.

#13 powerpager

powerpager

Platinum VIP

• Members
  • 2,614 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

Obamanos !!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#14 caz1104

caz1104

LOPsters /Gurus one in the SAME!!

• Members
  • 5,092 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

I can't imagine this will be good for business. Pinetop is somewhat like a resort town to Phoenix. A lot of their business is likely from the big city shoppers which have a reasonable chance of being left leaning.

Just a retail company choosing who they do business with................hmmm similar to me the consumer. I'm just waiting for the race card to be played-peace.

#15 BrokeNoMore

BrokeNoMore

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

In my admittedly very limited experience, liberals are not big gun owners. I don't think this will hurt his business a tat. I think he knows it. The people spending money on guns and ammo right now are the people who are alarmed that this marxist was voted back in, and knows we're on the cusp of losing what's left of our constitutionally guaranteed freedom. The people who voted for him drank the koolaid and aren't in the least concerned enough about where things are going to spend money on firearms or ammo.

JMO.

..... I'm just waiting for the race card to be played-peace.

Why? And why "peace"?

I can't seen what race has to do with it. Only a racists would see relevance there.

Finishing your posts with "peace" doesn't make the offensive things said go away.

-Truth.

#16 Lostenso

Lostenso

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

In my admittedly very limited experience, liberals are not big gun owners. I don't think this will hurt his business a tat. I think he knows it. The people spending money on guns and ammo right now are the people who are alarmed that this marxist was voted back in, and knows we're on the cusp of losing what's left of our constitutionally guaranteed freedom. The people who voted for him drank the koolaid and aren't in the least concerned enough about where things are going to spend money on firearms or ammo.

You're probably right. I do know a lot of liberal gun owners though, I feel like they're quite common in the west. Who knows.

#17 Maggie123

Maggie123

• Members
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

In my admittedly very limited experience, liberals are not big gun owners.

Why? And why "peace"?

I can't seen what race has to do with it. Only a racists would see relevance there.

Finishing your posts with "peace" doesn't make the offensive things said go away.

-Truth.

Posted Image

#18 Maggie123

Maggie123

• Members
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

BrokeNoMore Posted Image

I have made my "peace" with you...

You want to break this country... rip us apart?

You Are On Your Own. Posted Image

Edited by Maggie123, 17 November 2012 - 12:50 PM.

#19 parmenio

parmenio

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

It's coming just hang in there. A lawsuit from the state of illinois on are rights to bear arms made it all the way to th supreme court 2 years ago. By are 5 to 4 margin they unheld are constituion rights. It was split 5 conservative to keep your rights and 4 liberials to take away your right.. With another conservative justice leaving next month that voted for are gun laws and Obumer promising to fill it with another liberial justice . Well even you might be able to figure whats gonna happen. <_<

Should the idiots vote to take away our guns that would make a stronger argument in favor of secession. ;)

#20 BrokeNoMore

BrokeNoMore

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

BrokeNoMore Posted Image

I have made my "peace" with you...

You want to break this country... rip us apart?

You Are On Your Own. Posted Image

I responded to a misunderstanding of the statement.

I'm always offended when race is brought up, when it's not relevant. I didn't realize that's what the original poster meant by it.

I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy