Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why don't they just float the Dinar?

make11

Folks, the U.S. dollar floats. Now think about it. How much is a dollar worth in the U.S., regardless of it's value on the International Market? Yep. A dollar. How would it help the Iraqi people inside of Iraq if the Dinar was to float? Iraq isn't going to do anything that will only help speculators.

I can't understand why people are convinced a Dinar float is a good thing.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Folks, the U.S. dollar floats. Now think about it. How much is a dollar worth in the U.S., regardless of it's value on the International Market? Yep. A dollar. How would it help the Iraqi people inside of Iraq if the Dinar was to float? Iraq isn't going to do anything that will only help speculators.

I can't understand why people are convinced a Dinar float is a good thing.

I thought I was the only one who saw that..... laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

First, everyone was poo-pooing a Lop. Noooooooooo, we don't want them to drop the three zeros. Stupid Lopsters.

Then, out of the blue, the drop the three zeros became a good thing, the instrument to bring the RV. And everyone was on the drop the three zero train.

Now, it's the float that is going to result in an RV! Bring on the float, everyone says.

That old coon dog seems like it's just chasing its own tail!

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1

Who cares about all the theories...or what plan they use...they are not going to tell us anyway...no one knows what they will end up doing....bottom line: why are some sooooo worried about what they may NOT do...when they dont even know what they WILL do...how silly...you may know after its done...

Hey I'm back...now what we need to do, is see how many dinars are held by all of those that dont really have the faith in the dinar...(as per coming on here, and always coming up with all of the theories of what might not happen)...as they just cant possibly own any dinars..or they are paid to be dumpers...or they are just trying to get us to sell back...or maybe they are just deranged and have buyers remorse...so let's start helping them sell theirs...then they can go back to what they're making their millions on...but oh, that's right, if they had millions, or actually had something better..they would surely be sharing it with us, to get us out of this right, and they would be spending their time with those investments and not be here....wow...how did I think of all of that?.....lol...lol...lol...

No matter whether the float it, flip it or flop it...however they do it...they will smoke us on their true intentions...so why do I care of the procedures, and some trying to micro-manage the analysis of their moves...Chase and Citi Banks quit selling dinar appx. Dec. 15, 2008, but appx. 2 weeks later, there were articles depicting where they were the 2 banks helping setup Iraqs new banking infrastructure..starting Jan. 1, 2009...Citi had a move where they were somewhat either tied into or worked a deal with Warka, as this was on Warkas website for quite some time and may still be...and we have heard Warka is out, Warka is in, Shabibi is out, Shabibi is in...so round and round we go...as trillions are still moving in over there...suck up the smoke if you want to...but I'm following the money...no matter how they do it...

• Upvote 3

I've asked many, many top financial and banking people...(that hold dinar, as well as some that dont)...as per what else could bail out the U.S. economy...if it's not something like the dinar...(And I'm not saying for sure that this is it myself)..but they, or I, have not come up with an ANSWER as of YET...as per what ELSE it could be...if ANYONE can, then let's hear it NOW!...(Start listing below, betcha cant list even one scenario)....No one to date can name ONE single other alternative to the Dinar, as per being a bailout for the US....I've asked ALL...to even make me up a LIE, or to just make up a GOOD STORY as per what else it could be...(So we could either have a good laugh or either start believing in something else)...all that I have recieved to date is nada, zilch, zero, etc...Amazing is'nt it?...So, if one cant explain it, or give an alternative...or until you can do all of that, dont knock this!...so go figure...lol...

P.S. IS SOMEONE PERHAPS WANTING TO BUY BACK DINARS..."MINE" ARE (((NOT))) FOR SALE!!!

The Federal Reserve could simply print $16 trillion USD and add it to their balance sheet. Problem solved... Yea it will devalue the USD but they don't care, in fact, they have been intentionally devaluing the Dollar for decades.

One thing is for sure is that the 3rd world country of Iraq and their currency is not the Global Savior in regards to a global bailout, that is just absurd. Probably the craziest thing that is floating around this forum...

When probably every Interntional Monetary Entity has stated that there will be a Global Reset of Currencies....now for what...appx. 2-to-3 years...so what would, or could that IMPLY?...Then at the last G-20 Meeting in Las Cabos, Mexico, an article came out, as well as at or around that same time, whereby the IMF stated basically the same in essence, that.."The Global Economy would be getting a boost or help from the Emerging Market Countries"...or in so many words, there have been many insinuations of this coming...what does any of this IMPLY?...Allright, let's say it does'nt all mean anything...then why wont some just start talking, and tell me what else will work...because, to be able to bash something like the dinar, when you dont know...is ludicrous...

Also, I'm not saying what WILL or WONT work...but it sure is strange, that from looking at this and seeing people bash possibly the only thing that MAY work...to me, and IMO...depicts to me that there are ulterior motives...because you dont spend the time to knock something like this that you cant prove is a loser, while there are too many other things out there that are losers, that your not talking about, that you could be mentioning...UNLESS YOUR TRYING TO DRIVE DINAR ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...EITHER SELL OR BUY BACK...I SEE IT AS NO OTHER REASON TO BE DOING THIS...JUST REMEMBER FOLKS, THERE ARE SPREADS GOING BOTH WAYS ON THE DINAR IF YOU BUY OR SELL, AND THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE, WHO ARE JUST AS CRAFTY IN GETTING YOU TO DUMP AND SELL, AS THERE WERE THOSE THAT WERE DOING THIS TO SELL THEM...AND THEY MAKE APPX. THE SAME SPREAD GOING EITHER WAY...WE CALL EM PUMPERS & DUMPERS...FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...

Global reset of currencies????????????? Could you post this statement from legitimate sources such as World bank and/or IMF? Thanks.

The Global Economy would be getting a boost or help from the Emerging Market Countries as they are poised to grow faster then some of the larger economies such as US and the entire Euro zone. Don't read into this more than you should, that is when conspiracy theories start to be born. This is all simple economics, which is not very simple to most...

If, as you say, nobody knows what is going to happen and never will know. Then why don't you take your advice and step away from the Dinar Mania until it is over, one way or another? It is almost as if you are trying to convince YOURSELF that the Dinar is the investment of your lifetime.

Hey I'm back...now what we need to do, is see how many dinars are held by all of those that dont really have the faith in the dinar...(as per coming on here, and always coming up with all of the theories of what might not happen)...as they just cant possibly own any dinars..or they are paid to be dumpers...or they are just trying to get us to sell back...or maybe they are just deranged and have buyers remorse...so let's start helping them sell theirs...then they can go back to what they're making their millions on...but oh, that's right, if they had millions, or actually had something better..they would surely be sharing it with us, to get us out of this right, and they would be spending their time with those investments and not be here....wow...how did I think of all of that?.....lol...lol...lol...

Keep in mind that the FOREX market moves the way it does for this one reason alone: People have different thoughts and theories as to which way the market is going. Without buyers there could be no sellers and without sellers there would be no buyers. Are you sure you want everybody to sell back their Dinars just so you can "feel good" about your investment?

A float is good for Iraq. It will allow them to raise the value and not pay for it. Win Win.

Please explain in detail Katie. Thank you.

Edited by 20Mil
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

The people talking about a 'float' just do not realise what they are saying.

At 10 percent per week, it would take 68 weeks to become par with the dollar. No country could live with that kind of increase.

At 2 percent every 90 days, which has been suggested, I will be pushing up daisies before I can afford the funeral.

make11: " Why don't they just float the dinar ", you better read this one first.

Newspapers today: the issue of central bank float again and Iraq weapons of other countries lost dream

12.09. 2012

Baghdad (news) focused on the most prominent newspapers this morning cause the central bank, which date back to the forefront from time to time because Taatdhanh of differing views about the figures a financial weight in Iraq, and came Multi arms deal Russia also tops the concerns of newspapers which reported the remarks new on the case indicate to the existence of endeavors intelligence to thwart the deal. newspaper term Independent focused on the issue central bank again, and reported news key on the front page, view: The World Bank's (range): Shabibi professional and competent and no authority on Central, but for Iraq's parliament. said World Bank, on Saturday , he was sending a "technical committee" to evaluate the work of the Iraqi Central Bank, and while stressing the importance of the independence of the Central confirmed that he is responsible to the parliament has nothing to do Iraqi government. described the World Bank Shabibi Governor of the Iraqi Central personality professional and competent in his work, but he considered his dismissal and the issuance of memorandum arrest warrant "a sovereign Iraqi issue." In the same context, world Independent newspaper wrote the following comment: Economic Adviser to the owners: I am ashamed of what Al him a favor .. He and Shabibi Lisa corrupt .. «world» not find deputy central bank governor yesterday evening at the headquarters of his arrest and the Supreme Judicial Council does not know the case. and topic includes a serious attempt to newspaper world to interview the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the previous appearance of Mohammed Saleh held in a police station upper, where it was transferred The newspaper airs center hour she went to interview and obstacles "is Almqana" that prevented without, as quoted several impressions of economic figures known to favor, including the words of an economic advisor to Prime Minister Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge, "that the governor Sinan al-Shabibi and his deputy appearance of Mohammed Saleh, they have no corruption and two of respected figures. " He said, "I criticized the monetary policy since 2005, and even today, but did not احوله a personal dispute in one day, and when you're talking about monetary policy is wrong, not talking about they bad people." In another matter the deal arms Russian reputable, corruption, interspersed by, newspaper wrote Orient Independent says: Defence Minister's (East): Yes Brobbnga media bedeviled arms deal rare. proceeded Dr. Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the defense minister and agency, and the Minister of Culture in an interview with a group of Iraqi journalists, which ( مصدع heart) what outcome of the arms deal task and (very rare) with the Russians, and which he described as one of the priorities of Iraq's possession of military capabilities defensive, protecting the country first of interventions Turkish, and cut Dabur air attacks inside the border and which affected many of the villages in the Kurdistan Region. He said: "Unfortunately we no longer able to protect our country existence invitations and agendas do not accept arming the Iraqi army as Libenge." In the same context Started morning newspaper official, says: Dulaimi: Game intelligence foiled arms deal Russia. detection and defense minister about the secrets of a deal Russian arms It was announced that the game of intelligence court was able to make it fail, considering that you stop the deal or cancel is a big loss for Iraq, which seeks to arms of the finest origins World. Dulaimi said: that many countries begging to buy what Iraq has agreed to buy from Russia of aircraft and defense systems, airport, and there rich Arab state paid twice what he paid Iraq, but Russia abstained from selling, while it considered the beginning of a new friendship with Iraq.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...9#ixzz2Ec37RFyo

Hosea 4:6 "My people perish from a lack of knowledge"

Reading this thread makes me amazed at what some people think.

There is a lot of intelligent people here and others at various levels of insight.

But Some just worry me if they got their foot caught in a wet paper bag, they'd be at a loss as to what to do.

Read some books by Robert Kiyosaki.

Go to http://www.investopedia.com

Lord have mercy.... all this time spent on fantasy ideas and theories is an embarrasment to the human race.

The dinar is a long shot at best.

Buy it or don't buy it, then leave it in your sock drawer until if and when it happens.

I have dinars myself, and like any other red blooded person would like to see some extra cash. But I don't obsess over it and refuse to confront the facts.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1