Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 States Have Filed a Petition to Secede from Obama's America

Deborah Layne

It Is Clearly Time We ALL Have To Come Together... With All Our Differences... Lets Work This Out...

For Our Grandbabies... If NOT For Us.

First we have to fess up to the truth... then maybe.

Funny how MARKINSA and other mods let posts like these go on ---no problem!

Even tho they talk about shooting liberals, how we're all ***, how we can't shoot guns, how we should all die. What a wonderful American you are! United we stand...

Hames A Lot Of People Are Having A Problem With This Right Now.

Some Folks Better Wise Up...

• Upvote 1

These post look like their coming from eighth grade cyber-bullies. I just wanted to add a FRIENDLY, non-devisive (hopefully) comment:

Don't be a brood of vipers you hypocrites.

and

You're called to be a light to the world that points to the narrow path, not a stumbling block

"Brood of Vipers" was directed toward The Sanhedron Council, not the Church, as it had not been established yet...

The Narrow Path, from Matthew 7. was directed to another group who eventually chose the release of Barabbas instead of Him. Again, read the last verse in that paragraph.

Jesus NEVER called the common man or the sinner, a hypocrite. Go ahead and try to find it, then brush up a little bit before you try to use scriptures to BASH Christians.

• Upvote 1

These post look like their coming from eighth grade cyber-bullies. I just wanted to add a FRIENDLY, non-devisive (hopefully) comment:

"Brood of Vipers" was directed toward The Sanhedron Council, not the Church, as it had not been established yet...

The Narrow Path, from Matthew 7. was directed to another group who eventually chose the release of Barabbas instead of Him. Again, read the last verse in that paragraph.

Jesus NEVER called the common man or the sinner, a hypocrite. Go ahead and try to find it, then brush up a little bit before you try to use scriptures to BASH Christians.

I don't understand how you are connecting your correction of context (as to whom it was directed) to the original statements? Are you saying that Jesus did not say these things, or are you saying He did say these things, but because He said them to X and Y group, that negates that He said that??? Given the context as to who He said it to (or not), was never orignially quoted, nor a parellel drawn... I honestly and genuinely don't get what it is you are correcting? I'm just trying to understand your point and what it is you are getting at?

There is a ton of bashing going on in here.... and it woudl appear both from and toward other Christians..... Are you somehow saying that is NOT what Jesus would do, or did? In that case, I get it completely... in terms of walking in the footsteps of Christ.... Other than that, I think I am missing what it is you might be trying to convey (and/or to whom)....

Thanks for any clarification you can add.....

Blessings to All ~~

• Upvote 2

What ALL the People of this country must understand is that YOU are one of the people of a Sovereign State, YOU ARE Sovereign!! The Government CORPORATION is owned by FOREIGN PTB, The DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA IS NOT the united states.

The U.S. CORPORATION Kidnapped you as an infant, your mother abandon you when she signed the birth certificate and gave you to the STATE, without your knowledge and without your Mother and Father knowing. It was determined in the Hague back in 1933, because we went Bankrupt, that we would operate this Country in a system of Debt, as a CORPORATION. Therefore CONTRACT Law became our supposed Law, International Law , Admiralty.

Once the STATE Kidnaps you, your FICTION Becomes a CORPORATION because only a CORPORATION can deal with CORPORATIONS, they can never reach Parity with a Living Breathing Sentient Being. In truth, they are NOT SOVEREIGN and have NO immunity. They have NO Jurisdiction over you, only threats and Intimidation.

When you go to Court you are perceived as "DEAD". ALL the Court does is administrate Your Estate because you have given them permission, unknowingly. Read the Cestui Que Vie Act. of 1666, My link This act was re-established with our CON- STITUTION. The Cestui Que Vie act states that YOU are LOST AT SEA, MISSING, assumed DEAD, therefore your U.S. CORPORATION administrates your Estate.

But read further..... IF you appear as alive, returned from being lost at sea, ALL YOUR INHERITANCE re-vests in YOU, the Living Sentient Being. People, we are ALL perceived to be DEAD, Lost at sea.

You therefore must PROVE LIFE. There are those that can show you how. Once you do, these Miscreant scum, foreigners, will have NO Jurisdiction over you, and you will have no use for there FICTION COURTS.

The "PRESIDENT" is the President of the U.S. CORPORATION, he or She is INSTALLED. The U.S. CORPORATION is claimed to be owned by the VATICAN, which claims to own the WORLD. Yeah Right... !! They might Claim to own the World and the U.S. CORPORATION, but they DON'T own ME as "I AM"

• Upvote 2

Funny how MARKINSA and other mods let posts like these go on ---no problem!

Even tho they talk about shooting liberals, how we're all ***, how we can't shoot guns, how we should all die. What a wonderful American you are! United we stand...

I am a liberal - who grew up with guns, and has eaten bear, moose, rattlesnake, boar, venison, elk and I shoot my own fish underwater too. And I know how to survive.

I'm afraid your "white" bread America, the good old days of slavery, shooting your neighbors, beating your wife ......IS DYING. Smart people are voting now, and this is only the beginning.

Sans Souci

I agree! We have so many un-Christian Christians here...so much talk of war, killing, the hatred...who would Jesus kill after this election? (Those libs of course...LOL)

Really Hame? Where in my post did I say shoot liberals? It's your team that incites riots, threatens to kill people like Palin and Romney, the biggest racists of them all, beat innocent people while screaming their justice for Trayvon BS. Thanks I am a Wonderful American!! :D Glad you like to EAT wild game and know how to use a speargun LOL.

Shooting my neighbor and beating my wife? ROFLMAO Got a guilty conscience their Hamster? White bread America, did you mean bred? If not I prefer wheat bread. Smart people you say are voting now, hmmm...... I can hardly wait to meet some of them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Umm, those are songs, dah.

***///

Yes, TRIPP...

songs of inspiration for those who love and celebrate their Republic.

Songs of hope one may sing under The Banner as they seek to restore their

Freedom & Liberty.

And interpretation of them as "rants" is ridiculous at best and quite disrespectful.

The thread ran way off track when hate reared it's ugly head, didn't it. :(

I agree, particularly on the score of all the unbridled Muslim-bashing in this forum. Few "Christians" are aware that the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, prior to August 1945, represented the largest Christian enclaves in Japan.

I did not know that, but from a Christian pespective, dying isn't a bad thing, for if we die, we're with Christ, and it can get no better than that. :twothumbs:

For everyone else, let me also add, I do not have the time to read every single post on Dinarvets. Those of you complaining about how Moderators are doing their jobs, need to read the Forum Rules. If you have a complaint take it to Adam, don't bring it up in the Forum. In General, I try to enforce the Forum Rules, and keep things civil. If I see it, I aboslutely will not tolerate someone threatening bodily harm to someone else. So to say I'm ignoring post like that is purely ignorant. If you see it, report it.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I did not know that, but from a Christian pespective, dying isn't a bad thing, for if we die, we're with Christ, and it can get no better than that. :twothumbs:

-

100% true.

Unless you're a false convert, as are many just as Jesus spoke about during His ministry and in the book of Revelations. For those have a false hope and a bad surprise coming.

Hence when someone points out attitudes contrary to the spirit of Christ, one should take notice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

100% true.

Unless you're a false convert, as are many just as Jesus spoke about during His ministry and in the book of Revelations. For those have a false hope and a bad surprise coming.

Hence when someone points out attitudes contrary to the spirit of Christ, one should take notice.

But what if the person pointing it out is wrong and the attitudes are not contrary. It really boils down to perseption and interpitation . Doesnt it ?

But what if the person pointing it out is wrong and the attitudes are not contrary. It really boils down to perseption and interpitation . Doesnt it ?

I think our hearts need to be right with God right now, that way we don't have to worry about dropping dead of a heart attack and finding out we're going to spend eternity in hell.

-

Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, to get back on Topic, anyone have a status of the current petition counts?

-

• Upvote 1

Anyone that not just reads, but actually studies the bible and lives it out knows that calling people derogatory names and making gross assumptions about other peopole simply because they don't share the same beliefs (in this case political), absolutely does not express the heart of Christ. There is no interpretation when it boils down to somone wishing ill on others and using demeaning language to describe them.

You know a tree by the fruit it bears. We are called to be a witness to the world as ambassadors of Christ. Instead of trying to justify our actions in vain, we should reflect on them and change accordingly.

Again, everyone loses there cool, it's normal. Justifying it and refusing to acknowledge it is not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Current Tally - Notice there are some states with 2 petitions. If there are 25,000 signatures, the White House is required to respond.

"To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 25,000 signatures within 30 days."

Arkansas 2,613

South Carolina 3,094

Georgia 3,749

Missouri 2,845

Missouri 3,451

Tennessee 4,559

Michigan 3,815

South Carolina 3,861

New York 4,119

Colorado 4,572

Oregon 3,836

New Jersey 3,524

North Dakota 3,554

Montana 4,007

Indiana 4,635

Mississippi 4,702

Georgia 4,527

Kentucky 4,680

Florida 5,995

North Carolina 5,615

Alabama 6,464

Texas 21,823

White House / Petitions

:rocking-chair:

H

He didn't get the vote from Texas, Louisiana ,Mississippi, don't know about the rest but I know he definitely DID NOT WIN LOUISIANA!!!!

NOR ALABAMA.... I guess us workers still out number the non workers. Oh, we also sent all the ILLEGAL MEXICANS PACKING!!

• Upvote 1

NOR ALABAMA.... I guess us workers still out number the non workers. Oh, we also sent all the ILLEGAL MEXICANS PACKING!!

I didn't see any from minnesota I know I sent one. way to go alabama you sent the mexican up here...dang mabit

Texas has 20,243 signatures. Should make it today.

I hope this has some real effect; what does the amassing of all of these signatures really mean? If it means anything, and the O administration simply ignores this/doesn't address...the next step would have to be the people pushing for recognition....is there a chance this would happen, or is all of this simply intended to make a point (of which I doubt the currend admin would care)?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[/url]For what it's worth (I'm sure there's more in-depth and concise info out there on this subject, as opposed to "Answer.com")...Here's their reply:

"The US Constitution is silent on the issue of secession. There is no provision in the Texas Constitution (current or former) that reserves the right of secession, but it does state that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States" ... not to the President of the US or even the Congress of the US.

Both original and current Texas Constitutions state that political power is inherent in the people and (just as the Declaration of Independence declares) "the people have the right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper."

Texas and Hawaii are two states that were once recognized as independent nations, before choosing to join the Union. Their voluntary decision to join the Union did not come with an explicit agreement that they could never leave.

Some people claim that the Civil War proved that secession is illegal. Whether one was in favor of the North or the South, all that war actually "proved" is that a state or group of states can be militarily forced to continue being a part of a group. Superior strength does not prove morality or legality as any citizen of the former Soviet Union can attest.

Some people are under the mistaken impression that the US Supreme Court decision in Texas v. White "proved" that secession is unconstitutional. Actually, that decision was not based on any precedent or anything in the Constitution and was in direct conflict with the actions of the then-President Grant who had to sign an act to "re-admit" Texas into the Union and allow them to send Representatives back to Congress. If Texas had never left, as the Court declared, it would not have been required to be "re-admitted" and Grant would not have needed to sign the declaration. This is a conflict that has never been fully cleared up.

Bottom line: There is no law forbidding or allowing secession. If Texas or any other state decides to secede, the resulting peaceful separation or war will depend not on law, but on the will of whomever happens to be Commander-in-Chief at the time.

One can also argue, and constitutional scholars certainly have, that the 'readmission' of Texas to the union did not violate the Supreme Court's decision in Texas vs. White...it was is superfluous, and indeed, did not, in and of itself violate, and was not contrary, to the Texas vs. White ruling. Simply speaking, there was no precedent for handling this situation. The readmission of Texas in early 1870 came just a short few months after Texas vs. White, and Congress and the President did not forsee the long-term implications of the Supreme Court decision. Just like there is no explicit wording in the Constitution forbidding secession, there is no wording in the Constitution specifically outlining the statutory process for the readmission of states.

Because of this, if state's rights proponents continue to argue that a state's right to secede is implied because they joined the union as 'independent states', a strong argument can also be made that an indissoulable union was also implied in the Constitution. Membership in a union does not dimish in importance or totality a state's sovereignity. That's the whole point of federalism. However, it does imply relinquishing some power to the national government. Indeed, federalism is 'shared' power, but it is not 'equal' power, at least in the example of the US. Clearly national dominance was designed into the structure of the Constitution."

• Upvote 2