Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 States Have Filed a Petition to Secede from Obama's America

Deborah Layne

***///

:salute: Onward Christian Soldiers...

Mine eyes have seen the Glory of The Coming of The Lord...

God Bless America, land that I love...

.....from every mountainside, Let Freedom Ring! :eagle:

Please don't use Christian with any of your rants. You clearly aren't demonstrating anything Christian with your attitude along with so many others here who claim to be Christians. The hypocracy is sickening.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Please don't use Christian with any of your rants. You clearly aren't demonstrating anything Christian with your attitude along with so many others here who claim to be Christians. The hypocracy is sickening.

What a lovely sentiment.....self righteous much?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

***///

If you would like to lay out some titles/verses of songs appropriate for the occassion

from an Agnostic, hedonistic, satanic, Jewish, Muslim, Shinto, Buddist, Amish, Mennonite,

Mormon, or any other sect, we'd be pleased that you shared. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

If you would like to lay out some titles/verses of songs appropriate for the occassion

from an Agnostic, hedonistic, satanic, Jewish, Muslim, Shinto, Buddist, Amish, Mennonite,

Mormon, or any other sect, we'd be pleased that you shared. :)

Sure, it was written by Christ:

Don't be a brood of vipers you hypocrites.

and

You're called to be a light to the world that points to the narrow path, not a stumbling block

you don't hace the credibilty to make this comment...............beat it :angry:

Lovely.

Just friendly reminders that your actions are contrary to that of an ambassador of Christ. These actions are also massive stumbling blocks to those looking in.

Don't be offended. We've all let our emotions get to us before. It happens since we are all still imperfect creatures going through the process of sanctification.

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I agree, particularly on the score of all the unbridled Muslim-bashing in this forum. Few "Christians" are aware that the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, prior to August 1945, represented the largest Christian enclaves in Japan.

Coming from the likes of you, this means - well, squadouche. laugh.gif

You Got It Sans

• Upvote 1

Perhaps all who live in those states that wish to secede should be allowed to do so. Just leave your passport at the border on your way out.

Serious this is way crazy. People just ned to get a grip. This country is still one of the best in the world. republicans will have there chance in the next election! The only thing that will happen is that they will consider there petitions.

Sure, it was written by Christ:

Don't be a brood of vipers you hypocrites.

and

You're called to be a light to the world that points to the narrow path, not a stumbling block

***///

Don't judge...

Who are YOU to call anyone a hypocrite?(or a viper)....

How one may choose to carry the banner God has handed him/her is their own beeswax.

Just because someone believes it doesn't mean YOU are judge of it.

You do your thing, we'll do ours.... not hurting you.

Do your own thing, but don't judge us or call us names.

If you really believe the Saviour put that passage out there for you to use as angered fodder

against those who believe in Him, we feel sorry for you.

Judge ye not....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Don't judge...

Who are YOU to call anyone a hypocrite?(or a viper)....

How one may choose to carry the banner God has handed him/her is their own beeswax.

Just because someone believes it doesn't mean YOU are judge of it.

You do your thing, we'll do ours.... not hurting you.

Do your own thing, but don't judge us or call us names.

If you really believe the Saviour put that passage out there for you to use as angered fodder

against those who believe in Him, we feel sorry for you.

Judge ye not....

I take it you don't read the scriptures often.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm just saying I do not understand how people can hang their hats on an election. Is your life better now than it was 4 years ago? Will your life be better four years from now? Want to know a little secret? My life IS better than it was four years ago and it is because I took responsibility for myself and did NOT rely on who was elected as my Mayor or my President. Your life can get better today too if you take charge of your life and stop blaming people and circumstances (which YOU choose your relationships and create your circumstances). Create better circumstances--read books, search for the answers you desire. If success were easy then everyone would have it. It's meant to be discovered, not spoon-fed to you. If you are not better off and fear that Obama is going to make it worse, I challenge you to focus on improving yourself and see what happens. It won't matter who is in office once you realize where the real power lies...it is within; don't be without! Laws don't stop people from being themselves--murderers will murder and lovers will love. Get over that hump and focus on changing you for a little while--your circumstances WILL improve :)

• Upvote 1

I challenge you to focus on improving yourself and see what happens. It won't matter who is in office once you realize where the real power lies...it is within; don't be without! Laws don't stop people from being themselves--murderers will murder and lovers will love.

Get over that hump and focus on changing you for a little while--your circumstances WILL improve smile.gif

Thank You Dear smile.gif Appreciate That Advise... May I Borrow It For A Little While?

Hugs Maggie

• Upvote 1

While I consider it my spiritual duty to witness in Seattle, I do believe the first state to secede will be God's indicator my job is done and I will already be late to pack my bags.

I dream of the day I can just sit on my porch and not see some freak wearing a rainbow t shirt driving past in a Prius or other e car with a bumper sticker that says "Eat My Smug" on the back.

And don't even get me started on all those zombies with the "Stop Global Warming" or the coexist, or the darwin stickers..

They have wars to buy every new generation of electric car out here, and have been known to pay $10,000 ABOVE sticker just to be one of the first on the block with a new thing.

Sorry for the vent.. it really is time to move..

Yes, it's time. Perhaps move to a happier state of mind?

Must you really hate those who are sincerely trying to make the world better, at least as they see it?

Zombies only believe in climate change? What about Dr. Hansen of NASA and 99% of the globe's scientists?

Please. Spare us the drivel...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate to break it to you, but there is no ellipsis in the Scripture. This concerns perhaps the most misquoted verse in the Bible, Matthew 7:1, "Judge not that ye be not judged." Ironically, those who say "judge not" are often the very ones passing judgment!

Another is oft-misquoted passage is 1 Timothy 6:10 - For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. Money is not the root of all evil. The love of it is.

Of course, next, it will be Cris to say that I cite all of this Scripture cynically;

that I don't believe any of it. dry.gif

I Believe You Do Sans... Your Heart Is In The Right Place... You Have Had A Huge Impact In My Search For Truth.

I Do Believe That "Your Truth" Is What You Put Forward As Your Main Goal... and I know you are a Seeker of just that.

Some may not agree... I admire you for your courage to go against the roar.

Thank You for your help in my search for my own truth. Every little bit helps.

Hugs Maggie

Edited by Maggie123

Jesus Said... LOVE

Your absolutely correct Jesus said and is love. We all need to practice this and not let the fire of temptation come between that love. ;)

I'm just saying I do not understand how people can hang their hats on an election. Is your life better now than it was 4 years ago? Will your life be better four years from now? Want to know a little secret? My life IS better than it was four years ago and it is because I took responsibility for myself and did NOT rely on who was elected as my Mayor or my President. Your life can get better today too if you take charge of your life and stop blaming people and circumstances (which YOU choose your relationships and create your circumstances). Create better circumstances--read books, search for the answers you desire. If success were easy then everyone would have it. It's meant to be discovered, not spoon-fed to you. If you are not better off and fear that Obama is going to make it worse, I challenge you to focus on improving yourself and see what happens. It won't matter who is in office once you realize where the real power lies...it is within; don't be without! Laws don't stop people from being themselves--murderers will murder and lovers will love. Get over that hump and focus on changing you for a little while--your circumstances WILL improve :)

Rubberband King. very well stated. Now lets see if some take this to heart.

Thank You Dear :) Appreciate That Advise... May I Borrow It For A Little While?

Hugs Maggie

Great advice to take to heart. Improving oneself is a never ending task. ;)

Hugs Maggie :)

You are funny there slick, what's even funnier is we are the ones who are armed and know how to survive and defend ourselves with out free cell phones, taxis, free housing, etc. Oh and unlike your side we don't believe in gun control, so if it ever came down to another civil war it would be a very short one.

I'm thinking we could just lock the fence up good and tight and let you blue babies on the outside go extinct with g.a.y. marriage and abortion in a couple years then we'd take the fences down and take our country back. We wouldn't have to even worry about it being all messed up from having pollution problems as we know you all would stop working on the outside!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how MARKINSA and other mods let posts like these go on ---no problem!

Even tho they talk about shooting liberals, how we're all ***, how we can't shoot guns, how we should all die. What a wonderful American you are! United we stand...

I am a liberal - who grew up with guns, and has eaten bear, moose, rattlesnake, boar, venison, elk and I shoot my own fish underwater too. And I know how to survive.

I'm afraid your "white" bread America, the good old days of slavery, shooting your neighbors, beating your wife ......IS DYING. Smart people are voting now, and this is only the beginning.

I agree, particularly on the score of all the unbridled Muslim-bashing in this forum. Few "Christians" are aware that the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, prior to August 1945, represented the largest Christian enclaves in Japan.

Coming from the likes of you, this means - well, squadouche. :lol:

Sans Souci

I agree! We have so many un-Christian Christians here...so much talk of war, killing, the hatred...who would Jesus kill after this election? (Those libs of course...LOL)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1