Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR GURUS UPDATE

phoenix27

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 10 NOV

11-10-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf A CERTAIN PM GOT A ENCOURAGING INTERNATIONAL CALL TO GET THIS RV OUT AND YES IN THE NOW SENSE. THE DONG HAS BEEN CLEARED FOR IT TO RV BY THE WORLD POWERS THAT BE, BUT IMO VIETNAM WILL WAIT FOR THE IQD TO RV FOR IT [VND] TO COME OUT STRONG SO IT COULD MAINTAIN IT'S FULL VALUE IN THE CURRENCY MARKET. ********

11-10-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 [iYHO will the dong and IQD still be going together?] NO ONE KNOWS. I WOULD VENTURE TO SAY 80/20 YES THEY WILL BE TOGETHER. UNDERSTAND; THE WORLD FINANCES ARE IN CHAOS. BREACH OF TRUST, THEFT BY GOVT OFFICIALS, UNIONS, TREASON ETC. THIS STILL REMAINS A GOOD GUYS VS. BAD GUYS SITUATION. THE FOXES ARE STILL GUARDING THE HEN HOUSES. THE GOOD FORCES WILL EVENTUALLY WIN THIS BATTLE. WE WAIT. CE [CURRENCY EXCHANGE] WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY AND PROB MUCH SOONER THAN LATER. ****************

11-10-2012 Newshound Guru asdf Article: "Parliamentary: the House of Representatives will not disrupt the middle of this month until the vote on the budget." Iraq Will Not Leave For Vacation Until Vote On The Budget (Holiday begins November 14th, ends December 14th). *****************

11-10-2012 Newshound Guru Mountainman Just a reminder to everyone, Saleh said last month that in November they would begin to replace "damaged currency" with new lower denoms, even though that's just 1% of the Iraqi currency used. In actuality, it's far less of a percentage because the USD is used for transactions in the market place. So, here we are in November. Keep an eye on the CBI and a release of new 250 and 1000 dinars. You would think the higher notes that get used more would have a great need to be replaced for damage. Makes me wonder if this is a cover for a rate change and LD [lower denom] release in Nov, which is only 2 months longer than the original plan. Iraq absolutely will revalue their currency and they will also be removed from Chp7. Don't give up on 2012 yet. This could still very well be our year!! *********************

11-10-2012 Newshound Guru Mike Article: "Claims the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII" I think to date this is the strongest article we have seen that tells us that there is a direction the US wants to go and they are willing to get them out of Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 is directly tied to the formation of their government - so basically what this article says is form your government and you are out of Chapter 7 - We are also going to enforce the Strategic Framework Agreement we have for your government and move things along - remember there is a plan.

11-10-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 VN JUST ANNOUNCED THEIR GROWTH AND INCREASE IN WEALTH AT A RECORD SETTING PACE AND THEY ARE GROWING AND MORE STABLE THAN THE USD ?? THATS GOING TO BE GOOD WHEN THEY RV ********************

Edited by TexasGranny
removed links to other site
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Anyone that believes that VND is going to RV has no concept of the economy in Vietnam. I would never buy that paper!

IQD is a different story. Iraq has plenty of mismanaged resources to support an increase in their currency. We wait patiently.

You are right. Vietnam will devalue soon and thats just life. I do know alot about the country. The only holdup with Iraq is corruption.

• Upvote 3

Phoenix I evened you out with a +1. Dont understand why folks get negged just for sharing opinions...which is what these are. But on the news side..."Parliament Holiday begins November 14th, ends December 14th". Are you flippin kiddin me?? They just got back from 20 days of feasting. No wonder they cant get their s**t together and pass anything important...other than laws on highways striping, camel right-of-ways, vegetable prices. :lol:

• Upvote 2

You are right. Vietnam will devalue soon and thats just life. I do know alot about the country. The only holdup with Iraq is corruption.

I think you are absolutely correct about corruption being the only hold up. Everyone in a position of power, looking for their angle to become obnoxiously rich by schemes!

• Upvote 2

Anyone that believes that VND is in any way connected to the IQD has read too many Guru articles. They have nothing whatsoever to do with each other.

The same thing goes for the "Global Reset" with some 195 currencies RV at the same time. If they were to RV, against what would they do it? The USD? That would mean nothing else than the collapse of the USD.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Anyone that believes that VND is in any way connected to the IQD has read too many Guru articles. They have nothing whatsoever to do with each other.

The same thing goes for the "Global Reset" with some 195 currencies RV at the same time. If they were to RV, against what would they do it? The USD? That would mean nothing else than the collapse of the USD.

It would all make for a good movie if any of it ever came to fruition.........unfortunately, to make a good movie, you need film in the camera

• Upvote 1

Might be best if you would simply drop the rumors section from this website. Most serious investors are looking and searching for facts regarding their investment rather than shooting from the hip comments that have no bearing what-so-ever on this investment.

• Upvote 1