Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi: I'll be back next Thursday to Baghdad and confirms the success of the central bank in exchange rate stability

yota691

Shabibi: I'll be back next Thursday to Baghdad and confirms the success of the central bank in exchange rate stability

Tue, 06 Nov 2012 10:11:23 +0200

1352189483%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%20%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83.jpg

Rebounds: Tomorrow's News

Revealed Shabibi, who had his hand was withdrawn from Directors of the Central Bank and has served as the governor and outgoing an arrest warrant for possession of documents which confirm the success of the bank in the custody of the stability of the Iraqi currency and the exchange rate.

Shabibi said in a statement telephone that "central bank officials have documents indicating that they have succeeded in stabilizing the exchange rate and they Aataamilon with businessmen or traders through private banks," pointing out that "will return to Baghdad next Thursday to clarify the facts and to pay the charges within them political character. says.

He added that "the central bank gets blamed for it possesses no database that is true because we Anmtlk customization to employ qualified competent in providing database Exact" indicating "that he did not deal with private banks without the other, but to deal evenly and according to regulations set for the auction."

Shabibi denied "the charges against him or has to do with the process of money laundering and currency smuggling out of Iraq."

The arrest warrant issued in suspended earlier, right Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and a number of officials in the bank charges relating to corruption and financial manager, where there was international intervention and a local by the United Nations Mission in Iraq and the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, in addition to the intervention of the Presidency and some leaders of the blocks political, and demands for President of the Supreme Judicial Council Medhat al-Mahmoud intervene, and who was not aware of the arrest. "

The Cabinet decided earlier assigned Chairman of the Board of Supreme Audit Abdul Basit Turki Department of the Central Bank of Iraq to succeed former Governor Sinan al-Shabibi.

For his part, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in a press statement, said that "heads big fall issue of the Central Bank," adding that "the central bank governor refuses to let us know anything, one of the places monetary policy and sells dollars and stir the market and the dinar, while the government does not have any income basically, "he said.

He pointed out that "Shabibi talking three years ago about the great imbalance in the central bank," noting that "no possesses expertise in the field of money and monetary policy, but abide by the constitution, which stipulates that the Council of Ministers responsible for monetary and fiscal policy," describing "intervention in the case of bank Central came after the devaluation of the dinar against the dollar. " (finished) (e. p)

http://www.alghad-news.com/news-710.html

• Upvote 8

:lol: yes he is, I was saying the same the thing when i ran across this!! GM gregp and all of DV, He Back!!

Here we go! Ladies and gentleman, this is your captain speaking. We are on final approach. Please bring your seat rests, tray tables, and window shades, to the full upright position. Frank will have a "satellite dinar cash in station", waiting in the terminal. Bah!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

GM, yota. WOW alot of things must have been going on behind the scenes, for Shabibi to be able to safely return to Iraq.

The arrest warrant issued in suspended earlier, right Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and a number of officials in the bank charges relating to corruption and financial manager, where there was international intervention and a local by the United Nations Mission in Iraq and the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, in addition to the intervention of the Presidency and some leaders of the blocks political, and demands for President of the Supreme Judicial Council Medhat al-Mahmoud intervene, and who was not aware of the arrest. "

....and now Maliki's true intention for the CBI takeover is admitted, because the Government has no money. Dah, knuckle head you stopped the Tarriffs, your people have no money to pay taxes/support the government, you can't get your infrastucture together, and all because of rampant corruption. Maliki should be the one arrested, not Shabs.

For his part, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in a press statement, said that "heads big fall issue of the Central Bank," adding that "the central bank governor refuses to let us know anything, one of the places monetary policy and sells dollars and stir the market and the dinar, while the government does not have any income basically, "he said.

• Upvote 2

Here we go! Ladies and gentleman, this is your captain speaking. We are on final approach. Please bring your seat rests, tray tables, and window shades, to the full upright position. Frank will have a "satellite dinar cash in station", waiting in the terminal. Bah!

Good ol Frank.... He is always one day away....LOL... GO RV!!!~~~

I hope next Monday is Payday.I was told last

week as I posted the 12th could be the day. If Shabs pulls the triger Thur, cbi

is closed Fri and Sat, were closed Sun, then Monday could be a Happy Day.. Plz

be true.. :cigar:lets get this ride over and done GO RV

• Upvote 4

I hope next Monday is Payday.I was told last

week as I posted the 12th could be the day. If Shabs pulls the triger Thur, cbi

is closed Fri and Sat, were closed Sun, then Monday could be a Happy Day.. Plz

be true.. :cigar:lets get this ride over and done GO RV

Me too. I'm game for Monday.

Did someone catch the sentence " confirms the success of the central bank in exchange rate stability ", What is that supposed to mean by " stability "? Is it the current rate of 1170 ( 0.0008547 ) considered stability? or will it be a new rate ( that we May see it soon, hopefully it will be announced on Thursday by Shabibi and cashed in on monday? ) considered stability? Help folks??