Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reno event Real or Scam?

MR LEON

Good evening DV friends.

I was wondering if anybody here can do me a huge FAVOR and tell me with somewhat certainty if that event that took place in RENO a few months ago at WF was legit or was that some type of SCAM??

I’m not a newbie, I been in the Dinar investment seven years now but first time to register anywhere

I hope this was not a stupid question, but I just heard about the RENO event today and I’m very worried about my good friend...

Really hoping she did not get scammed out of her retirement..

Your honest feedback will be greatly appreciated

Thank you and God bless you

• Upvote 1

Good evening DV friends.

I was wondering if anybody here can do me a huge FAVOR and tell me with somewhat certainty if that event that took place in RENO a few months ago at WF was legit or was that some type of SCAM??

I’m not a newbie, I been in the Dinar investment seven years now but first time to register anywhere

I hope this was not a stupid question, but I just heard about the RENO event today and I’m very worried about my good friend...

Really hoping she did not get scammed out of her retirement..

Your honest feedback will be greatly appreciated

Thank you and God bless you

Everything I have read everwere it is definatly a sam

Welcome to DV Mr. Leon!

We've had a number of discussions about Reno on this site. I've posted a couple of links to old discussions below. If you use the "search" window on DV here, you will likely find more than what I have posted herein. :)

And yes, everything empiracle points to it being a scam. Follow-up from last July to present evidences no one,.... as in no one, receiving any kind of money in exchange for any dinar they may have released to another. Hopefully your friend was not who did.

Read more:

Read more:

IMO, Your friend should have done a little more homework, Like I have said in my past post NO ONE, repeat NO ONE is going to do any better with GETTING A BETTER RATE OR DOING IT ANY SOONER UNTILL IT IS ON THE FOREX !

PLAIN AND SIMPLE. My bank ( BANK OF COLORADO) said that WHEN it is a tradeable currency I can cash in through them and its only 15.00 Regardless if you have 1,000 Dinar or 50,000,000 Dinar. Please use common sense when people say they can do better, it seems that GREED or IMPATIENCE , will Get you nowhere except taken. (P.S. I am sorry to hear about your friend) I hope they didn't have to much invested. REMEMBER IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TUE , IT IS !

God Bless

Gooooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Edited by chara55
  • Upvote 3

The only difference would be the spread, and if you have 1,000,000 IQD and it should RV at 1:1 and the spread is even 10 Cents that still leaves you with 900,000 $ is that not enough after an investment of only $800.00 to a $1,000.00 then you fall into the catagory of GREED, it's better to have SOME than NONE. But then again I am not a greedy man. Please, Please use common sense. BUT this is JMHO.

God Bless

Goooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 3

The only difference would be the spread, and if you have 1,000,000 IQD and it should RV at 1:1 and the spread is even 10 Cents that still leaves you with 900,000 $ is that not enough after an investment of only $800.00 to a $1,000.00 then you fall into the catagory of GREED, it's better to have SOME than NONE. But then again I am not a greedy man. Please, Please use common sense. BUT this is JMHO.

God Bless

Goooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Agreed chara....We could say that greed is somehow similar to "manhood" ...In that they sometimes take us where they want to... reasoning ( not a good verb choice...) with their own "brains"....Only to regret it later ( I know first hand about both,unfortunately)....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Spelling bee weiner........

will there be musturd and relish?? hey speekin of sam...wasnt his last name husto, hutson...maybe houzston...anyway did you invest our dinars like you said you wood? you know i trusted you and thug with your infinite investment wisdom or i wood never sent you both of my dinars...and quit gripeing about them being bogus...the guy at Office Depot told me the ink wood not smear!!! :huh:

• Upvote 1