Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explains New Currency in Detail

VIZIOIRAQI

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Iraqi Dinar .. The parliamentary Financial Committee agreed with the Central Bank of Iraq to be currency away from the sectarian and confessional ...

Related articles .. link .. *Iraqi Dinar .. July 2012 Dinar Articles ...

iraqi%2Bdinar%2Bnew%2B2012.jpg2012-07-28

images-stories-aa-392-368x186.jpg?w=645 This bill is interesting

pinkandyellow.jpgAgreement on the dimensions of the new currency on doctrinal and sectarian

Baghdad, The parliamentary Financial Committee agreed with the Central Bank of Iraq to be currency away from the sectarian and confessional.

Central Bank works on Iraqi currency switch to delete the three zeros, and all precautionary measures to be introduced next year.

She is a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee and MP for the Liberal block Magda El-Tamimi/JD/: "the Committee discussed with the representatives of Central Bank currency printing and fend off fraud when you switch currency", indicating that "talks produced agreement to be large groups of high safety factor in currency in anticipation of fraud which may happen when switching".

Tamimi said "that the Committee agreed with the Bank that the images and graphics that will appear on the coin with the people of Iraq away from confessional, sectarian or a certain area without the other".

She is a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee and MP for the Liberal block that "the new currency will be in three languages Arabic, Kurdish and English."

The Central Bank has decided to adopt some features and images to be placed on the new currency after deleting zeros ...

Got agency/JD/a copy of the book of the Central Bank, which guarantees cultural and historical monuments and photos to be developed on the coin with connotations closer to Iraqi public mentality and culture. According to the book: paper currency included, inter alia, the most important monuments and pictures, a <a href="http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2012/07/iraqi-dinar-parliamentary-financial.html#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_0" title="Click to Continue by CoupondropDown">picture of the bridge of the imams and indication of high value if this bridge between both sides of the Tigris River and the Imam Musa Kazim my couches Terminal (p) and Abu Hanifa (RA) ... The book Bank entitled to DG version: cabinets that image for the highest class of the new currency and is the category (200) dinars two hundred dinars and on paper portrait school Al-Mustansiriya in Baghdad.

He added the Central Bank put in category: (100) dinars one hundred dinars, pictures of the alzawya in Baghdad, one of the top areas where suspension bridge was established and is one of the achievements of the Iraqi State.

Iraq is one of the leading States in creating this type of bridges and shows the picture of the Iraqi Central Bank building, in addition to building the University of Baghdad and is the oldest scientific institution in Iraq in the second half of the twentieth century, put on the back of the paper image (Ziggurat) which is one of the landmarks of urbanization in the dawn of time ...

In the book the Central Bank put in paper class (50) dinars (50 dinars) image one of the most famous Kings of code King dynasty of lagash II (King XII), is the God of prosperity and fertility, either back the paper included an image of a fortress is a fortress of Ukhaydir archaeological dating of the Abbasid era constructive and defensive fortresses in desolate area as unique built and Fort is located south-west of the city.

The Central Bank said: in the face of the banknote (25) dinars (25 dinars) a King Hammurabi developed, and is receiving the law..

King was the father of humanitarian legislation on custody has written rules governing life and transactions in his Obelisk known as back of the paper included a picture of farming from Kurdistan Iraq contributing with men in the field setup for agriculture ...

The Central Bank said: put in paper money class (10) dinars (jd10), a dinar Arab Islamic dinar which represents this minted during the reign of the Umayyad Caliphate beginning monetisation in the Islamic State within one State landmarks, sovereignty and economic independence, and the back of the paper had a picture of the lighthouse humpback whales in Mosul and one of the outstanding landmarks in iraqna Aziz ...

Category (5) dinars (five dinars) has made in her image of a waterfall entirely on Beck in Kurdistan, Iraq and is a reference to the attention of the State water and headwaters in addition to attention to tourism and the environment either back paper has developed a picture of Iraq and is a Palm and a property of every land of southern Iraq to the majority in the North and mark (amtna Palm), Mustafa (PBUH) and the Central Bank said in writing : In line with the best practices and experiences, decided to stop the essential features of the banknotes of categories (25,000, 10,000, 5000) JD llmetdolh current in new series (25, 10, 5) to enable the public alpha with lingers in his memory.

The Bank said that it wished to choose designs for coins is global and universal significance, and have a positive impact on all the Iraqi people, so put on the coins and Iraq map highlighting the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, and mediates circular area map to install metal currency category, and the other side of the coin they have included, first class (2) JD, image (Deir Mar when), and is the site of historical and spiritual is located in northern Iraq, and Iraqis of different classes taken, religion shrine to be blessed and tourism.

In category (1) included the j.d. mstohat of reality image displace Kurdish issues prepared designed the Ministry of culture. A class of 500 Fils picture of modern dam on the Euphrates River, and was intended to highlight the importance of water and means of storage and organization in Iraq, and the category (250) Fils a photo to fill the Kut on the Tigris River, with the intention, as a category (100) Fils, a lion pictures and force code Babylon alunfowan trading co. for the Iraqi nation.

And put on a class (50) Fils Palm pictures, icon of Mesopotamia and class (25) Fils put a picture of Ishtar Gate in the greats.

http://goingglobalea...-financial.html

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

I do not see the need to post old articles, even if they are relevant. Every time they say something, the next week or year they contradict it. Just sayin. :(

It's articles like this that no one has seen that puts the Guru and currency already printed in 2003 lower denom bull out the window.

Plus it in detail explains the new currency so now people know what to look for !

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 4

OH NO!, I struck a nerve and someone "negged" me :blink: ...unfortunately, that "someone" doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to post something along with the "neg".

Sorry for the mini-rant, just a pet peeve of mine, if you disagree, have the balls to say so, thats what forums are all about... :angry:

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

***///

Pet peeve of ours, too, MrFnHappy!... Hit n' runs = cowards. <_<

Another would be those who click the quote button and re-post everything in a big green box all over again when we just saw it all in the previous post! Arrgghhhh. :angry:

We gave you a +1 just for yer good healthy rantin' rave! :D

Hope you feel better now you've vented & know yer not alone! :)

***///

P.S.

VIZ... thanks for the article.... ;)

very pretty paper, indeed.

So even if it doesn't go the way we want,

it'll make wonderful filler in a rice paper panel room divider screen! :D:P:lol:

• Upvote 5

OH NO!, I struck a nerve and someone "negged" me blink.gif ...unfortunately, that "someone" doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to post something along with the "neg".

Sorry for the mini-rant, just a pet peeve of mine, if you disagree, have the balls to say so, thats what forums are all about... angry.gif

I Agree! emot-downsbravo.gif

It's articles like this that no one has seen that puts the Guru and currency already printed in 2003 lower denom bull out the window.

Plus it in detail explains the new currency so now people know what to look for !

do you think our large denom's will still be worth anything ?

do you think our large denom's will still be worth anything ?

They'll be worth something. Hopefully they are simply redoing the currency to make everyone happy and they aren't going to LOP.

But this article means nothing other than someone is claiming that they have agreed on the new currency to be issued in the future. Soon. Not.

Thanks Vizio... gotta ask a question though... do these include the three languages reported to be on the new currency? Another observation... sorry for my ignorance... but why aren't the new numbers legible like the old ones (i.e. 25,000, etc...)? Just curious!!! huh.gif

Thanks for the post!!! wink.gif

Seem to have struck a nerve with my post...really didn't mean to get you all so fired up. Please accept my apology for maybe a not to well thought out post by me. I am human. I was more importantly pointing to the fact that these people say one thing, print one thing and then turn around and say something totally different. That's all.

• Upvote 2

Seem to have struck a nerve with my post...really didn't mean to get you all so fired up. Please accept my apology for maybe a not to well thought out post by me. I am human. I was more importantly pointing to the fact that these people say one thing, print one thing and then turn around and say something totally different. That's all.

Yeah... I get that Brisco!!! They are... how you say.... wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Has anyone compared these to old bills available on Ebay...? I'd check it myself but I'm on a limited PC. Here's a question: Are all three languages going to be on front AND back, or will it be two languages on the front and one language on the back? (The numbers, that is) 'Cos these pictures seem to include the two front/one back type of bill.

• Upvote 1

This is a terrific educational piece and does need to be revisited. Thank you viz for posting it!

• Upvote 1