Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REVALUATION WARNING TODAY

phoenix27

Blaino's site is a pay site. He has to feed them something or his membership will decline. This is the annual end of year pump.

The way I see it for a person to repeatedly release information that is 100% false 100% of the time they either have to have a biological defect... A pathological personality ie... Compulsive liar, or need to be the center of attention, or they are profiting off of the backs of the gullible, naive, or desperate. In any case 100% of them should not be listened to 100% of the time.

• Upvote 2

Blaino probably just raised the level :rolleyes: because yesterday was the first of the month and the day before, the last...and it's Friday today. All three of those days are when a large percent of our population gets paid. Therefore they can afford to buy more at the last minute before the super imminent RV occurs. Pfffft.

I just wonder who he works for....al the pumping I mean. Who does he refer people to, to purchase Dinar? I'd say that might be his motivating factor for being an incompetent a$$wad. <_<

• Upvote 1

A raising of the value starting at 1166 is hardly an RV and it could be 6months from that point that we would feel like we have finally arrived at something that would feel like an RV. Still will be great but not quite as much fun as it could have been.

Go Slow Rise In Value, Woo! <_<

REVALUATION WARNING, 1 NOV

Blaino: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL another site ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "IRAQI DINAR" WE ARE INFORMED BY COMPETENT SOURCES AND CONTACTS: IQD IS CURRENTLY RE-APPEARING ON FOREIGN CURRENCY SCREENS IN MANY ACROSS THE BANKING SECTOR. THIS VERY INFORMATION MAY NOT BE APPARENT TO THE TELLERS THEMSELVES, AND THIS COULD BE A PART OF THE PLAN TO HAVE IT JUST "APPEAR" SORT OF SUDDENLY, SO CALLING YOUR BANK WILL PROBABLY NOT HELP, BUT ONLY DELAY THE NUMBERS AND VALUES BEING RELEASED.

THERE IS A COMPLICATED BACK STORY HERE AND I WILL NOT GO INTO IT AT THIS TIME BECAUSE: 1. ALMOST NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW... & 2. THERE IS NO EFFECT YOU OR I CAN HAVE ON THIS BUT WAIT ANYWAY... SO CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION FOR HELPING OUT! ::::: THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL ADVISE THE READER THAT another site.COM AND THE INTEL TEAM THERE HAVE ELECTED TO DECLARE A "REVALUATION WARNING" :::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://bit.ly/RvjiKh

THIS WARNING IS STEP TWO OF A MULTI-STEP PROCESS ::::::::::::::::::: http://bit.ly/RvjiKh

THE INTENT OF THIS WARNING IS TO ADVISE CITIZENS OF THE PLANET, DINARIANS ACROSS THE CHAT-O-SPHERE OR ELSEWHERE IN THE DINARIVERSE THATCONDITIONS ARE NOW ESCALATED TO "IMMINENT" FOR A REVALUATION TO INITIALIZE FROM THE MOMENT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND GOING FORWARD UNTIL: REVALUATION OCCURS OR THIS WARNING IS IS CANCELLED BY another site.COM.

A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME, HOWEVER WE FEEL STRONGLY THAT PLANET INFORMATION SERVICES WILL HAVE ADEQUATE OPPORTUNITY TO ADVISE YOU OF THE APPEARANCE OF THE REVALUATION.

BLAINO HAS AUTHORIZED THIS REVALUATION WARNING TO ALERT CITIZENS TO THE IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AS WE TRANSITION. JOIN OUR TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE FOR THE LATEST AND MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION! FIND THE LINK DIRECTLY UNDER THE CHAT ROOM

junebug: Blaino: I AM ESCALATING TO DINARICON ALERT LEVEL 5 AT THIS TIME BASED ON MULTIPLE CONFIRMED INTEL ITEMS.

moneydr: this is kind of like being under a tornado watch

Magik: This has appeared on screens before. Is it different in some way this time ?

junebug: Blaino: Magik LET'S JUST SAY WE ARE "PENDING" AND THINK HOW OFTEN GOOD THINGS CONNECT WITH THREE.

http://bit.ly/RvjiKh

You should really lurk more.

You just can't make a serious sounding RV post and then attach the likes of Okie or Blaino's name to it.It's like oil and water,just not done.

......As The Dinar Turns...

Burns is more like it unless the ass phats in Iraq eventually decide to *gasp* do something productive for it's own people.I know...perish the thought :P

I've seen this same post so many times over the years.....Like it's going to only be on foriegn screens....... <_< I guess their computers don't speak english. :D Like I said before, even a broken clock has the right time twice a day...sooner or later he'll get it right. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yep...Blaino.... A name, a guarantee..Bringing on the (in) glorious tradition....

Read more:

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." - Blaino.

Edited by skinz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1