Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Free Electricity

PowerGeneration

If you haven't already, prepare and get a nondisclosure agreement signed before you introduce it to anyone... especially large corporations like GE!!! :o

In my marketing consulting days, I saw a few good ideas get swallowed up by big fish! "Sure... we'll take a look at it!" ;)

Sign me up for your invention. I could spend less than 1000 bucks for free electricity for life. But if I were you I would pitch it as green energy and not free energy. Also don't go to them before you Patten it in several different countries including the US. Try to get backing from wealthy people before you go to a corperation. If a corperation wants to buy your pattens you may run the risk of them putting it on the back burner indefinitely. That just a little bit of an observation on my part. I don't mean to be a downer but just think of the ramifications of free energy,and who it would put out of alot of money. I am proud that you and your friends have invented this!! Yes I'm also proud that it is the very smartest American Engineers that came across this also, but be wise on your decisions and protect your investment by being smart about business get a lawyer to protect you and your invention from the back shelf of a warehouse somewhere in BFE. Just think you could be the men/women that go down in history that saved this planet with your invention. Please look into Nikolai Tesla and what happened to him and think before you agree to anything without a team of lawyers on your side. Get it in the media go to green peace call get all the publicity you can for your amazing free energy maybe that will work out better for you. I'm sorry for imposing my thoughts about this on you but preporation is a battle half won before it even begins. Lots of lucky to you. Hats off to the new young innovators and I hope to be using your product in the future.

Jobug38

• Upvote 1

Thank You! All of you! I am scarred to death of what we have engineered.And all of you are right I need some protection

against the corporate wheels.Getting a patent is not cheap in these matters and hopefully the lawyer we hired can take

care of this.But I like the greenpeace Idea at least I would have witnesses.Not to many folks have seen what we have done

just mostly neighbors and such.They didnt think we could do it but we did.I am doing this for America we need electric

energy without burning coal polluting our air not to mention the cost.I have always helped people and will keep helping

folks save money and have a clean solution.It took us over 5 years to figure this joker out and hard work finally paid off.

Now if I can just keep from getting robbed of our plans I will be happy to of gave America something we all can be

proud of.Thats why I like this board so much! lots of good people here with lots of advice.

I will make sure this board gets the first set of plans for all to make this wonderful product.

I am sure there will be some safety issues with this product because we are trying to make this product as cheap as we can

so all can afford this generator.I would love to call my provider and tell them to cut my wires off my pole and

recycle the wire.I dont really care if I profit from this thing as long as our names are on the product.

I have never been so excited in all my life and never so scarred at the same time.

I just dont want the Government coming here to take my ideas and burying them because they will lose alot of money

when this device hits the markets.I think most everyone will want one.We will be running this generator through some tests

for 30 days to make sure it doesnt explode or cause electrical shock.to anyone I am the guinea pig.It will run non stop

during this period.Thank You All you deserve free electricity! We have paid enough for it.

• Upvote 5

PowerGeneration...

We enlarged the whole thing to 20 times its size and instead of shaking the thing we used air to move the shuttle

at incredable speeds.With our scaled up model we can produce 110volts at 75amps using a 12 volt tire inflator

which runs on a battery that will charge itself when the unit comes online making it a perpetual generator.

The only thing that cost is the pyrex glass tube all the other stuff is reasonably cheap.

We are fixing to introduce this to General Electric where I used to work and I think it is going to blow there minds.

On a larger scale a type of coolant will be needed to cool the glass tube and I think that generous electric can figure this out

Congratulations PowerGeneration....A couple of questions for you

Is that a continuous 110 Volts at 75 amps?

As I understand the Faraday principle, you would be charging a capacitor.

What are you charging with the motion?....Batteries?....Or is this idea a direct

AC source?....Also, what is the purpose of the plexiglass?

I'd also like to add....Stay away from GE unless you are well protected.

Calling this Green Energy and recruiting Investors sounds like a better

course if you would like the common people to benefit.....Imo ;)

I agree on the GE!! I'm sure Mr. O and his stimulus for Green Jobs that he might qualify for has some Cash that he could receive..just saying!!

Edited by yota691

PowerGeneration...

We enlarged the whole thing to 20 times its size and instead of shaking the thing we used air to move the shuttle

at incredable speeds.With our scaled up model we can produce 110volts at 75amps using a 12 volt tire inflator

which runs on a battery that will charge itself when the unit comes online making it a perpetual generator.

The only thing that cost is the pyrex glass tube all the other stuff is reasonably cheap.

We are fixing to introduce this to General Electric where I used to work and I think it is going to blow there minds.

On a larger scale a type of coolant will be needed to cool the glass tube and I think that generous electric can figure this out

Congratulations PowerGeneration....A couple of questions for you

Is that a continuous 110 Volts at 75 amps?

As I understand the Faraday principle, you would be charging a capacitor.

What are you charging with the motion?....Batteries?....Or is this idea a direct

AC source?....Also, what is the purpose of the plexiglass?

It is a direct supply of 110 There are capacitors but those are used to start the wave in the right direction

same as a motor start capacitor.There is no plexiglass its Pyrex glass high temp the shuttle moves through this tube

across a numbered amount of tesla coils cant give you the exact for my protection.

I worked for GE so I have some of my buddys that will help this prove through.This generator is just a small scale size

just enough to power a fridge,air conditoner,and a freezer I was making this thing for emergency use like for a hurricane

I live very near to the coast and have had many hurricanes come through here.But turns out a larger one

can power a house and even bigger to power companies.One for your house requires a tube of at least 20 feet long

and a width of 12 inches or shorter with a wider width.It looks like a rail cannon but reversed.GE was the one who sent

me to Iraq to supply power to our troops.I am so excited I am about to burst! We are having a party right now and its

running my ac right now! I wonder what our goverment would pay for this device.I aint gonna sell it to them.Just think

how much money they are gonna lose.The device works and I hope it makes the 30 day runtime without probs.

I cant go into details about the exact way it works but when you see it you will just say wow!

Thank You everyone! Once this one is done I am already trying to figure out a 220 generator built on the same tube.

getting rid of the heat produced will be the problem with larger ones.

Thanks PowerGeneration.....I read Pyrex as Plexi.... Not sure why, my fault :blink:

Sounds incredible, and like all good ideas its obvious once someone with the skill

puts it together....again congratulations.

Would a larger version, say house size, work with the same 12 Volt inflator?

Well, bring as invested in alternative energy as I am in dinars I feel compelled to weigh in on this one. I've seen millions of dollars spent on self sustaining power generating devices. So far without success. Several of the systems came close, some have yielded efficiencies in excess of power input but couldn't complete the loop for technical reasons. Some in active development might successfully demonstrate "in the coming days".

I don't in anyway mean to imply that Power Generation hasn't built what he claims but shaking a scaled up coil in a selfsustaining manner is one of those extreme claims that will need extreme proof.

I truly hope such evidence can be provided as the world desperately needs a better way to generate energy.

GO OU (over unity)

GO RV