Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help me out long haulers????

ruger

Evening everyone, this is my first post. I'm fairy new to the dinar but we seam to be hearing were very close to CASH DAY. For those of you that have been in this investment for the long haul have you been hearing these rumors in the past.

Evening everyone, this is my first post. I'm fairy new to the dinar but we seam to be hearing were very close to CASH DAY. For those of you that have been in this investment for the long haul have you been hearing these rumors in the past.

Going on 5+ years and been hearing close for the entire 5+ years..LOL.take anything you hear with a grain of salt. That said , they have jumped most of the hurdles that we know about.

Hi Ruger

Like you, I am new to DinarVets, but also, like Barbann, I have been invested for 5 years, and have heard all sorts of rumours, many created because people like to hear the sound of themselves senselessly pounding the keys!

But I have to say that what we have all been waiting for, with a greater or lesser quality of patience, DOES seem now to be relatively close to some form of fruition.

And Adam Montana seems to have good sources, tells it straight, and does not appear to indulge in BS!

Regards

GrahamB

ruger i have been in this now since 05' and yes we have always heard rumors. now a days i think we have a better grasp on things even though no one really knows. the rumors will always come and go. they will also take you on an emotional rollercoaster if you dont watch it. to all the newbies i always say take everything as a rumor and with a grain of salt! nothing is ever a fact unless it is in black and white! i dont not think it will be to much longer before this thing breaks and rv's. you are lucky because i dont think you will have to wait much longer for your investment!

I, too, am new to DinarVets but have had my dinar for 5+ years.. We bought on the advise of a relative who did a great job in selling us on the opportunity to retire in this lifetime! I have been reading everything I can find online. My computer saavy is so poor that it has taken me weeks just to figure out how to get into the VIP area. I am anxious for any info on how to exchange, how to invest, and how to protect my investment. Rumors are out there and we seem to grasp at any news. I am very thankful to have found Adam and his insights. Thanks to all who enlighten me on this possibility.

How can it be your first post, when on your profile it say 10 !!!!

Well i will have to be truthful with you and say that i am to new to this site and i have also had dinar since 05,,,the rumors that you see on here will drive you insane cause that is all they are (RUMORS),, but i dont see it doing anything for at least another 2 years ,,,,,,i know that some of you happy go lucky people are cursing at me right now but we have all heard tomorrow for 5 years now and i guess you must love it or you still wouldnt be on here but you cant set there and say its close,,cause in reality you dont know,,,its all a big guess and hopes,,,,,,i hope it is close and we all get what we want but like i said ,,its 2 years away so enjoy the ride and your investment,,,,,,,,

Early pre historic "investor man" have roomed in the the land of Dinar since the creation of hope dreams ....some sub species of man scavenge on these very dreams and create imaginary illusions of riches ... in the name of "mistic rumors". These sub species are called "opertunist homo erectus man"

In some cases .. "Opertunist man" will lure the unsuspecting "investor man" into a trap that forces or intices "investor man" to religuish his life savings of stones, bones and skins in trade for paper squares. (dinar)

"Investor man" often becomes obsessed with the collection of these paper squares and sometimes realizes that he has traded far to much of his saving and neccessities for these squares... so he stops trading.

"Opertunist man" observing the lack of trade decides to manipulate "investor man" to resume trade.

In knowing "investor man" is highly superstitious he opts to use the "mistic rumor" to do his bidding.. and thus, the circle of historically repeating cycles begin.

The rumors remain the same but the circumstances are changing fast .... just maybe we will break long lasting circle. I believe we are really starting to see the difference between manipulative rumors and those that truely share in the know.

Been hearing the same thing since '04 when I got in. I stopped buying four years ago 2006. All I know for sure is #1 they have to address the currency value at some point and I'm in until they do and #2 Info Gurus know nothing.