Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Matt Patterson with Newsweek finally outs Obama

Deborah Layne

This almost sounds hateful...but it isn't...because it is the truth. I get so tired of hearing people (including Obama) blame all of our ills and woes on past leadership, yet forgetting Obama is the one who wanted the office of President back in 2008 and promised he'd get things done. I hope Americans have opened their eyes...and by the way, I'm not a member of either political party (Democrat or Republican)...I simply see huge deficits, mass unemployment, wage reductions, and exploding government bureaucracy. Things have gotten worse and POTUS won't own up to it...he and his believers simply blame, blame, blame. Drives me mad!

• Upvote 8

November 2011 article by Matt Patterson circulating again but now with a 2012 statement injected. By the way, he's not a columnist.

I don't think the point of the article has anything to do with the title of the author---columnist, opinion writer, whatever---nor does the date matter, although the Nov. 2011 date makes the point even stronger. Another year has passed on by since this was written and still all we have are excuses...blame...instead of solutions. POTUS may be a charmer, but he is not a leader and his record proves that. If people would simply focus on his record...not on his words...it is clear he is not cut out to be President of the United States.

That doesn't mean Romney is either...it means Obama isn't and time has proven that point.

• Upvote 6

I don't think the point of the article has anything to do with the title of the author---columnist, opinion writer, whatever---nor does the date matter, although the Nov. 2011 date makes the point even stronger. Another year has passed on by since this was written and still all we have are excuses...blame...instead of solutions. POTUS may be a charmer, but he is not a leader and his record proves that. If people would simply focus on his record...not on his words...it is clear he is not cut out to be President of the United States.

That doesn't mean Romney is either...it means Obama isn't and time has proven that point.

Good points, kliklok00

And thanks for pointing out that most of this was actually written in 2011, simple. Makes the Kenyan look even worse, which is only actually people seeing him clearly.

Good points, kliklok00

And thanks for pointing out that most of this was actually written in 2011, simple. Makes the Kenyan look even worse, which is only actually people seeing him clearly.

Can't agree with your views but I see where you're coming from Deborah.

• Upvote 1

they used him

he doesnt even know hes not qualified to be president

.. they have no ledership in the democrat party ,, so they told him just pretend hes intelligent and read the teleprompter

good article .. they left out the liar part

someone had to be the fall guy for this mess .. obama will get all the blame .. hey i would of done it .. you can all call me stupid and blame it all on me .. and i get a presidential retirement package

• Upvote 2

November 2011 article by Matt Patterson circulating again but now with a 2012 statement injected. By the way, he's not a columnist.

I don't care who wrote it... I don't care what has been added or if it was a repeat because if it was a repeat, it needed to be said again and again. This is one of the most sound statements about Obama I have heard. He has wrapped it all up in a nut shell quite well. It is about time people start stating the truth with a proper perspective. He deserves a raise in what ever job he works, or at least a pat on the back!

Edited by stronglilly
  • Upvote 3

I don't care who wrote it... I don't care what has been added or if it was a repeat because if it was a repeat, it needed to be said again and again. This is one of the most sound statements about Obama I have heard. He has wrapped it all up in a nut shell quite well. It is about time people start stating the truth with a proper perspective. He deserves a raise in what ever job he works, or at least a pat on the back!

Very well written, but personally I've never been into fiction and aborted the love for sci-fi mid college.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Agreed.. thanks for posting Deb

This is the best summation of Obama I have ever seen. This needs to be posted, bumped and forwarded as many times as possible. The fact that it comes from a liberal publication is a great testament to the failures and inadequacies of Obama. Only those with a brain disorder can't see what Obama is all about by now. I just don't get how some Libs can wake up and yet, others are still comatosed. It truly amuses amazes me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1