Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni looks at the RV, free float, and CBI issues. 10-3-2012

katie45

When will these Bozos realize Maliki is working in Iran's intrest and not the Iraqi people?

Over and over Maliki made promises to cooperate to save his job then renigs again.

Put Iran on notice...Maliki must go.

Without a strong currency, Iraq can pass all the bills it wants to.

The infrastructure and foreign investment Bills are DOA without a strong currency.

• Upvote 2

Well if we are to get the facts out....the sigr report never mentioned an overnight rv 1:1. Also......you cannot clearly distiguish exactly which dinar they could be talking about. the current dinar....or the new dinar after a rd. They could lop....then the new currency floats...or vice versa....we just dont know. the fact the foreign reserves could increase dayby day..which leads to the disappearance of three zeroes.....is a statement that could go either way....rv or rd. you have two seperate possibilities.....where these type of statements fit both....very nicely....but to draw assumptions in one direction...is missing the whole point, or taking only the positives and applying them to only one outcome. nothing about a rv....will be revealed. to think...everday...the cbi is spelling and yelling their plan out to the world is preposterous. every major currency dealer and trader...every finance or business speculator would of already bought the whole house....every dinar on the planet.....if the cbi was really talking about an rv

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Well if we are to get the facts out....the sigr report never mentioned an overnight rv 1:1. Also......you cannot clearly distiguish exactly which dinar they could be talking about. the current dinar....or the new dinar after a rd. They could lop....then the new currency floats...or vice versa....we just dont know. the fact the foreign reserves could increase dayby day..which leads to the disappearance of three zeroes.....is a statement that could go either way....rv or rd. you have two seperate possibilities.....where these type of statements fit both....very nicely....but to draw assumptions in one direction...is missing the whole point, or taking only the positives and applying them to only one outcome. nothing about a rv....will be revealed. to think...everday...the cbi is spelling and yelling their plan out to the world is preposterous. every major currency dealer and trader...every finance or business speculator would of already bought the whole house....every dinar on the planet.....if the cbi was really talking about an rv

Funny you say this," to think....everday.....the cbi is spelling and yelling their plan out to the world is preposterous"most of us have been sayin this since day one.Especialy to those that refuse to get off the RD/LOP fence and look for other options. Another words its anyones guess-peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Funny you say this," to think....everday.....the cbi is spelling and yelling their plan out to the world is preposterous"most of us have been sayin this since day one.Especialy to those that refuse to get off the RD/LOP fence and look for other options. Another words its anyones guess-peace

Whats funny is kap taking lop articles and convincing people its about a rv. sorry...but that gets me fired up. ive been through and seen rds happen. the cbi is talking about rding. the fact dinarians want to convince themselves it means something else....its quite comical and senseless. maybe they dont lop.....heck the best is the keep calling it off. thats the best news in the world. Its plainly obvious these gurus are not real gurus. they make the average joe look like einstein. they still cant figure out what the market rate is......and how the cbi controls the rate.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

LOL,"Its plainly obvious these gurus are not real gurus"...................................well duh! I'm sure glad thats cleared up. Really the majority of folks know the possibilties but look/hope for the best,what's the harm in that? We're invested and if we plan to stay that way why not hope for the best.If we start to feel negatively,we can always sell & get the heck out of dodge. Disclaimer-no panties got twisted in wad during this response,Peace.

• Upvote 4

LOL,"Its plainly obvious these gurus are not real gurus"...................................well duh! I'm sure glad thats cleared up. Really the majority of folks know the possibilties but look/hope for the best,what's the harm in that? We're invested and if we plan to stay that way why not hope for the best.If we start to feel negatively,we can always sell & get the heck out of dodge. Disclaimer-no panties got twisted in wad during this response,Peace.

We all hope in the best. There is news thats says rd. describes it, explains it, gives reason to or not to, and then keeps us updated on the situation. so then kap or another guru.....takes all the rd stuff.......and manipultes it into the direction and where we are at with the rv. did you not read that he said....there was to be an overnight rv of 1:1, and it was reported. i fell out of my chair. i cant explain how ridiculous that is. and the guru ( who is the master in the suject), actualy isnt a master except in contortionism.

All we can do is hope. yet....we do get the news....so its important to take it at its meaning. not twist....not take out or only point out some things...while ignoring other stuff to suit the outcome we want.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 5

We all hope in the best. There is news thats says rd. describes it, explains it, gives reason to or not to, and then keeps us updated on the situation. so then kap or another guru.....takes all the rd stuff.......and manipultes it into the direction and where we are at with the rv. did you not read that he said....there was to be an overnight rv of 1:1, and it was reported. i fell out of my chair. i cant explain how ridiculous that is. and the guru ( who is the master in the suject), actualy isnt a master except in contortionism. All we can do is hope. yet....we do get the news....so its important to take it at its meaning. not twist....not take out or only point out some things...while ignoring other stuff to suit the outcome we want.
Thats the difference between you & me I don't read anything a "guru" writes or says for factual information. To me its purely entertainment like Jon Stewart or Colbert. The ONE person I read and trusted with the info put forth was Scooter,but I never considered him to be a "GURU". By the way have'nt seen anything posted by him in awhile,is he still around?-Peace Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

I don't see Kap manipulating anything here. He backs up what he says by quotes to support it. I have seen with my own blue eyes several articles that support a RV of the dinar. You may choose to ignore them, but they are there. Just because you believe the only solution is a LOP does not mean it will happen that way. Iraq is a unique bird. What other country sold it's currency intentionally in a public and grand way to the world to rebuild its reserves? Once you put that into perspective, you will hopefully realize that in itself changes the rules. I just don't see Iraq LOPing sorry.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 6

The SIGIR report was talking about currency reform, meaning redenomination as has been stated repeatedly by the CBI. It wasn't talking about revaluation.

The GOI isn't opposing a revaluation since there is no proposal to revalue. They are opposing the redenomination plan, at least for now.

The "Floating Orbit of Exchange" has nothing to do with the official value. It pertains to currency in the market. What a lot of Americans don't understand is that many countries around the world don't view markets the way that we do. In Iraq there is a black market for currency which is considered a normal thing in their culture. The manipulation of the money supply and the value of currencies only occurs in country. This has been going on for years while the official value remains stable.

The dinar will not be traded on the forex any time soon. That's nonsense. A country as unstable as Iraq would be flirting with disaster with a free floating currency. Maybe in ten or twenty years when things have stabilized that's a possibility, but even then it's not likely IMO. The float that they're talking about is the market value in country, not the official value. Once you understand the difference which Kaperoni apparently doesn't, you can understand what they're talking about.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I don't see Kap manipulating anything here. He backs up what he says by quotes to support it. I have seen with my own blue eyes several articles that support a RV of the dinar. You may choose to ignore them, but they are there. Just because you believe the only solution is a LOP does not mean it will happen that way. Iraq is a unique bird. What other country sold it's currency intentionally in a public and grand way to the world to rebuild its reserves? Once you put that into perspective, you will hopefully realize that in itself changes the rules. I just don't see Iraq LOPing sorry.

laugh.gif Except for the fact that the "quotes" he chooses to use to "support" his wild accusations, are actually saying just the opposite.....

No one here is saying Iraq has to lop or that its the only route they can go.....the point is that the only thing the CBI is talking about with the deleting the zeros plan, is a redenomination.....that is a fact....

Now whether or not they are lying to us and the world about their true intentions is a completely different story and topic, but the fact is that the CBI nor anyone else is going to tell the world they are going to RV their currency, especially overnight at a 1 to 1 rate with the USD.....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

So doc, where are you from? You say "a lot of Americans don't understand" and " view markets the way we do". I think most of us know that this thing could go either way but what you fail to realize is that most of are hoping for the best and try to keep a positive attitude. Since when does their media tell the whole truth? Does our media tell the truth? Do our politians tell the truth 100% of the time? I wish but it's not happening. There's is no way that Iraq is going to tell anyone what the future value of the dinar is going to be. Are you shabibi? Because your not getting my dinar until the real value of Iraq is represented in its currency. ;) just sayin

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Elixir you are right. None of us know what they will do. But it is clear what they're saying. That's the issue.

I'm well aware of the fact that dinar investors want to keep a positive attitude and are "hoping for the best". That's one of the more puzzling things about this investment. Most investors approach investing based on facts and not feelings. Being positive or negative is irrelevant. Being right is the objective, but for some reason many dinar investors think that it's wrong to consider the negative aspects of owning a foreign currency that may very well be demonetized before gaining value. Strange.

And with 70 trillion + in their M2 I'd say the value is probably as real as it's going to be for awhile.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Katie, this is a forum where we are allowed to discuss articles/post that are posted for all to read. Just because some don't agree with the info that is in Kaps post doesn't mean they are bashing.

If you have a issue with how we help run this site please contact Adam and explain the issues to him and he can make changes as to what we are to allow or not.

Thanks

Bump

Again, what kind of forum is this to allow these people to bash? How is that constructive?

I don't always agree with these members but they should be allowed to discuss these post and look at both sides of this investment.

No one knows for sure what is going to happen! Not the LOPers/negative people or the most positive RVers.

Just hope for the best outcome!

• Upvote 4

Im still trying to look through the muddy water. If I lived in a country that had been sent back to the stone age, AKs are cheap and the only thing to stop me from getting ahead is Maliki?? Am I missing something here or am I the only person in this ride that has something to lose? If M. is the only problem then I will make a phone call. :angry:

Elixir you are right. None of us know what they will do. But it is clear what they're saying. That's the issue.

I'm well aware of the fact that dinar investors want to keep a positive attitude and are "hoping for the best". That's one of the more puzzling things about this investment. Most investors approach investing based on facts and not feelings. Being positive or negative is irrelevant. Being right is the objective, but for some reason many dinar investors think that it's wrong to consider the negative aspects of owning a foreign currency that may very well be demonetized before gaining value. Strange.

And with 70 trillion + in their M2 I'd say the value is probably as real as it's going to be for awhile.

It is true no country has RV'd to the extent we are hoping for Iraq. It is true there are high numbers for IQD circulation in certain quarters. It is true we are emotional about a large return.

This do not mean that history cannot be made with a unique move based on Iraq's unusual position.

This does not mean the circulation numbers are correct.

This does not mean being hopeful cancels out objectivity.

Doc, stop being such a sure-fire doomsayer.

Hey, are you rooming with Keep?

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Well, If U Take That Figure To Be An Unquestionable + Undeniable Fact -

Then U Should Probably Go And Park Ur Money Elsewhere For A While ! Just Sayin' ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1