Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni looks at the RV, free float, and CBI issues. 10-3-2012

katie45

Hi Folks,

The one thing we can all be certain of is the definite and distinct polarization of our optimistic group of IQD investors here, and those others who take it upon themselves to remind us that we are either deluded, or just plain stupid to continue to believe we have made an outstanding investment decision. Yet, what has always puzzled me about such dissenters are their true motives; is their desire mainly to dash the hopes of those who have little else to look forward to, or, could it be just their egos needing a boost as they give each other a plus to reinforce their presence here?

Either way, I see no end to this kind of interplay between factions anytime soon. And, in many ways it mirrors the type of behavior we see displayed by the leadership of Iraq, who never seem to agree on anything except among their respective groups. With such a stalemate we can also be certain that nothing shall ever get accomplished without perhaps the occurrence of some kind of major life-changing event, or an outside faction, tipping the scales one way or the other.

Until then we really have little else to look forward to except the continual back-and-forth that goes on here as each new post or bit of factual information is digested, and then the respective sides take up positions to expound what it truly means, with the supporting pluses and minuses keeping score for us as we endure.

I, for one, had hoped for better from all our members, but I guess being an optimist has its faults, as any LOPster has always eagerly point out to me!

• Upvote 7

Hi Folks...

Until then we really have little else to look forward to except the continual back-and-forth that goes on here as each new post or bit of factual information is digested, and then the respective sides take up positions to expound what it truly means, with the supporting pluses and minuses keeping score for us as we endure.

I, for one, had hoped for better from all our members, but I guess being an optimist has its faults, as any LOPster has always eagerly point out to me!

'billioO' I like You. smile.gif

I've been enjoying your post recently. You just said a mouthful in more regards than you know.

It has more to do with views... than lopsters. May I say that Democrats or people that loved Ron Paul are not welcome here either?

I had hoped for better from "all our members" too. It Didn't Happen....

Seems the one's with opposing views from "whatever site these people came from (Fox News)"... are gone or leaving.

Sad. sad.gif

It has gotten oppresive around here.

Thank You Dear, Just Maggie

PS. Now don't all you "haters" go telling ME to move...

This Is My Home... I love it as much as you do! smile.gif

• Upvote 4

Elixir you are right. None of us know what they will do. But it is clear what they're saying. That's the issue.

I'm well aware of the fact that dinar investors want to keep a positive attitude and are "hoping for the best". That's one of the more puzzling things about this investment. Most investors approach investing based on facts and not feelings. Being positive or negative is irrelevant. Being right is the objective, but for some reason many dinar investors think that it's wrong to consider the negative aspects of owning a foreign currency that may very well be demonetized before gaining value. Strange.

And with 70 trillion + in their M2 I'd say the value is probably as real as it's going to be for awhile.

Saying & doing are not necessarily the same. If one watched the debate last night deciding fact & fiction can be difficult even for the so called experts,"Gurus" if you will. I agree with Elixir, being realistic dosn't mean you can't look for a postive does it? Peace

• Upvote 3

Lol, Kap wouldn't know a fact if you shoved one up his ***.

Admin Edit - member was warned for this post. Please refrain from using vulgar language.

And Neither Would U Because That Is The Current Location Of Where Ur Head Is Residing ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

OK let me put my 2 cents in here. First off this in in the chat section of the forum, secondly this is an opinion piece of what he thinks he see in the news. As many have said about a lop its not what they want but what they see. OK we may not all agree on how we read the articles. Keep in mine the translations are times hard to under stand do to poor translation of the language.

I would think the more opinions we see could help us all to see what we don't understand.

As for gurus that say every day that its happening or has happened at some ridiculous rate with in country & out of country RVs happening. I for one take what I read & as long as it not some one giving out bogus info like so many others have done ( Okie, TerryK, just to throw out a few names) why not say OK that's a different opinion than my own & even though you disagree say I just can see that & leave it at that.

We must keep in mind we are all here for the same thing & want to be able to say we made out better than any one expect us to. No matter what route they take or do.

Now you may agree with what I have said & want to plus away.; you may disagree & want to bash, if you disagree with what I have said than move on with out commenting because this post is not for you.

It has gotten oppresive around here.

Thank You Dear, Just Maggie

PS. Now don't all you "haters" go telling ME to move...

This Is My Home... I love it as much as you do! smile.gif

Maggie,

No one hates you, at least I don't. When it comes to certain subjects people get emotional and unwavering in there thought and opinions and no amount of discussion is going to make them budge from there opinion right or wrong and unfortunately at times people get there feelings hurt. :twocents:

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 1

Katie, this is a forum where we are allowed to discuss articles/post that are posted for all to read. Just because some don't agree with the info that is in Kaps post doesn't mean they are bashing.

If you have a issue with how we help run this site please contact Adam and explain the issues to him and he can make changes as to what we are to allow or not.

Thanks

Bump

I don't always agree with these members but they should be allowed to discuss these post and look at both sides of this investment.

No one knows for sure what is going to happen! Not the LOPers/negative people or the most positive RVers.

Just hope for the best outcome!

I don't have anything against dissecting a post and conveying one's opinion. It's the name calling and direct insults that irk me.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maggie,

No one hates you, at least I don't. When it comes to certain subjects people get emotional and unwavering in there thought and opinions and no amount of discussion is going to make them budge from there opinion right or wrong and unfortunately at times people get there feelings hurt. TwoCents.gif

Thank You Rico, I like you too smile.gif I wasn't really talking about myself as much...

I was talking about the general lack of respect for each other that has grown a lot over the last few months.

Maybe it's just me... but I feel like things have changed from us considering ourselves a family here... into becoming divided camps.

Some of the camps have some real mean people in them and they seem to be getting encouragement for being that way.

Sure I've had my feelings hurt, but I haven't been treated nearly as bad as some other members here have been... sometimes it's just over the top!

I used to get so frustrated with Keeps (for example) but I have brought myself around to considering some of his views... he has actually taught me a few things.

I don't agree with everything he says... but it sure hasn't hurt me to read his post either.

I am just using him as an example... Hope You Don't Mind Keeps smile.gif I have come to appreciate you very much!

I would like to see us get to a place again where all are appreciated and respected, whether we agree with them or not.

A place where common courtesy is shown for different opinions, that is what made this site great, that is what made me fall in love with this site.

I so miss many of the members we used to have here. I am sure some of them left for obvious reasons and it is our loss for sure... we had a much richer tapestry.

Just Maggie

• Upvote 1

***///

'Ol Sarge had no children.

We're his 'Lady Friends'.

He's had us for years.

And we eventually all just became friends.

One of us is from where he has (had) his silo up north, one here in FL, and one in Rep. of Panama.

He divided his time mostly between the 3 places depending on hunting, golf, fishing.

He left his investiture in this in order to finish his dream of building healing places for his Veteran brethren to

the 3 of us jointly.

He knew we would see it through just as he left detailed instructions to do it.

We miss him terribly, now we're old, too, but now we have eachother.

Sarge was big on Love and it just keeps giving.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

Were they directed towards you?

Yes, it is insulting to me when I post some information from someone I like and peeps bash, insult or call that person names. To not agree with the information is one thing, but that is childish and lacks real class. That is why you will never get a lap dance! If you don't like him, don't read him. I guess I won't post anymore. If people want to read my friend kap, someone else can post his information or they can go visit him at his site.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I guess I won't post anymore. If people want to read my friend kap, someone else can post his information or they can go visit him at his site.

Hello Katie45,

Although I normally try to avoid making personal responses of any kind in order to stay focused, I ask that you please reconsider your decision not to post anymore here. I, for one, really like reading what you have to share whether it is from Kaperoni, or just your own opinions. Plus, your avatar is such a delight to behold that to think it won't be available to us anymore would be a tragedy (sorry if that offends you, since I read how you blasted another guy for commenting on it).

I certainly know firsthand how frustrating it can be to put forth the effort to bring something worthwhile to these forums only to have it ripped apart by insensitive members who have nothing positive to share except their continuous support of each others' view of this investment as nothing more than a pipe dream. Fortunately, Adam Montana in his infinite wisdom allows all viewpoints to be posted (respectfully), which is foundational to what this country (USA) stands for. In the process there will be feathers ruffled, and tempers frayed. But, in the end we all shall be better for it.

Therefore, if I may be so bold as to say to you, "Hang In There" with us who still believe in the IQD RV until the end! We need you, and many more like you.

Billio0

• Upvote 1

Yes, it is insulting to me when I post some information from someone I like and peeps bash, insult or call that person names. To not agree with the information is one thing, but that is childish and lacks real class. That is why you will never get a lap dance! If you don't like him, don't read him. I guess I won't post anymore. If people want to read my friend kap, someone else can post his information or they can go visit him at his site.

While I don't believe anything from anyones mouth ("gurus" or Iraq), I agree if one does'nt appreciate ones thoughts or posts why read them? It's pretty clear that some here don't like Kap and thats ok,but after say.................about the one 100 time of saying so it gets old.-Peace

I went back and read this thread again!

Guys, let's start making a little more respectful post when commenting on these posted chats!!

We don't need to call these posters or posties(Gurus) - dumba**es, bozos, idiots, liers etc..........

If we keep causing people to stop posting this chats we will have nothing to debate or discuss!

Make your points without being disrespectful!

If you don't like the original poster or the person speaking in the chat that was posted PLEASE DON'T READ IT!!

Katie45, I hope you reconsider and keep up the good job of posting these chats for us to DISCUSS!! smile.gif

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 2

Guys, let's start making a little more respectful post when commenting on these posted chats!!

We don't need to call these posters or posties(Gurus) - dumba**es, bozos, idiots, liers etc..........

If we keep causing people to stop posting this chats we will have nothing to debate or discuss!

If you don't like the original poster or the person speaking in the chat that was posted PLEASE DON'T READ IT!!

Katie45, I hope you reconsider and keep up the good job of posting these chats for us to DISCUSS!! smile.gif

Thanks

Bump

Well spoken. Thanks, and hopefully she'll listen. I'll read it whether I like it or not. It may have something in it, maybe not. My keyboard doesn't have an opinion, so if I don't type it'll be fine. :)

• Upvote 2

Well spoken. Thanks, and hopefully she'll listen. I'll read it whether I like it or not. It may have something in it, maybe not. My keyboard doesn't have an opinion, so if I don't type it'll be fine. smile.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I hope Katie comes back and I hope she will bring Kap with her. wink.gif

Apprieciate You Katie.

Just Maggie

• Upvote 1

So what, we can't bash okie or TerryK? Maybe we need some guidelines....It's ok to bash say okie but not ok to bash Kap because the little cutie, you know, the one who does lap dances doesn't like that? Just let me know what the rules are, I'll abide. Just let me know which gurus are fair game.

I prefer that everyone puts their big boy/girl pants on and quit whining.

• Upvote 4

So what, we can't bash okie or TerryK? Maybe we need some guidelines....It's ok to bash say okie but not ok to bash Kap because the little cutie, you know, the one who does lap dances doesn't like that? Just let me know what the rules are, I'll abide. Just let me know which gurus are fair game.

I prefer that everyone puts their big boy/girl pants on and quit whining.

Heres an Idea! rolleyes.gif

How about if you don't "like it" you put on your "big boy/girl pants on" and move on.

Nobody forced YOU to read it...

We really don't need more negitivity around here.

Just Maggie

• Upvote 2

Heres an Idea! rolleyes.gif

How about if you don't "like it" you put on your "big boy/girl pants on" and move on.

Nobody forced YOU to read it...

We really don't need more negitivity around here.

Just Maggie

Nah, apparently we need some ground rules. While others like to make fun of Okie and TK I normally pass on commenting because they are absolutely insane. But I didn't realize we had some gurus who are off limits because it hurts some of our members feelings. Seriously, what's up with that?

• Upvote 2

Thanks

Bump

Nah, apparently we need some ground rules. While others like to make fun of Okie and TK I normally pass on commenting because they are absolutely insane. But I didn't realize we had some gurus who are off limits because it hurts some of our members feelings. Seriously, what's up with that?

smile.gifThank You Bumper.

Hugs Maggie

• Upvote 1