Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL

10-3-12 HCL: The Committee of Five will draft one of the draft law of oil and gas. The Commission's task to agree on one draft for submission to the House of Representatives. Shara said the Committee of Five will discuss Sunday all drafts draft law of oil and gas and to agree on one draft submitted to the Commission for an expanded (Legal Committee + Committee on Oil and energy) order passed in the House of Representatives. The committee will work to overcome obstacles and reach a single formula for draft law of oil and gas after will be transferred to the Commission extended for study and passed in the House of Representatives for a vote. The Committee will hold its meeting today. Full Article - http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_171475.html

• Upvote 13

Thanks SWFG

Anyone think they can agree on anything ever?

Years and years of this double talk is getting to me.

Hey social it will come one one day I just know it. It's really getting to me to more than it ever has and It's because my family needs this to happen so bad as I'm sure your does also. I do know that if it doesn't happen after the years up, I can no longer allow myself to do be so devoted to it, because its just not healthy. Yes I know it was a risk and a long shot, but sometimes that's all one has. It seems really positive right now (I know it's been positive before lol) what I tell myself is that I was chosen for this for a reason not everybody gets this chance, that keeps me going. Keep the faith ;)

• Upvote 1

Hey social it will come one one day I just know it. It's really getting to me to more than it ever has and It's because my family needs this to happen so bad as I'm sure your does also. I do know that if it doesn't happen after the years up, I can no longer allow myself to do be so devoted to it, because its just not healthy. Yes I know it was a risk and a long shot, but sometimes that's all one has. It seems really positive right now (I know it's been positive before lol) what I tell myself is that I was chosen for this for a reason not everybody gets this chance, that keeps me going. Keep the faith ;)

Thanks Tennessee Girl!

Great advice, And yes my family could use some help. Things are tight and business is down, Way down!!!

Let's hope Shabs corrects the rate while we still have our sanity!

I DONT WANT TO BE A DOWNER BUT TODAY ANT SUNDAY, AND THIS ARTICLE WAS DATED 2009..HOPE I'M WRONG.

Its an article from Today Boozer.

Here is a link to English version http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_171475.html

• Upvote 1