Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 10-3-2012

TexasGranny

Can you please help clairfy what happens if one is still holding the present dinar notes and the new notes come out. Do you believe that we will have an option and opportunity to exchange the present notes for the new notes without "cashing out" if one wishes to keep the notes for a few years?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So Sir, what is the real deal about all this talk about Iraq getting released from Chapter 7? What happened at the recent UNSC meeting in relation to this? Kuwait seems to be on board with a release from sanctions for Iraq.There seems to be more talk about this lately. There is even a little discussion about the HCL. What is the likehood that the HCL will be passed soon?

New York Kevin

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam, I read an article in the forum and it mentioned the lifting of the zeros being an automatic function

created by the intake of money in Iraq. If this is how it will happen, are we in for another long wait until this is accomplished?

Also, can you update us on any new info on Chapter 7 and the HCL law? Thank you

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

On August 15th you said this:

[Adam Montana] morning everyone! Happy 15th of August, just

3-4 days away from the end of Ramadan.

[Adam Montana] Here’s my official feeling… things have been

going GREAT lately, and I think there is a great chance for

something to happen in the next 6 weeks.

We would like to know what is your official feeling after the 6 weeks are over?

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 7

I saw in one of the posts that they released some smart cards. I know that a lot of us were feeling that this would be a great indicator that the RV was close to happening. I just wanted to know if you have heard anything about the smart cards and if it really is an indicator for the RV.

Thanks again for taking the time to address my question.

Flyguy2323

Wow, some interesting questions. I assume by the time you get to mine you will have covered it all. Adam, there is a great deal of news. Some good and some that sounds not so good. Based on your read, does it still look as though things are moving as fast as they seem to be? Is the Iran support reports going to hinder any advancements that are needed to get the RV completed?I am at that point again where I need to stop reading so much of the postings. There is so much of it and I am beginning to wonder what is really "good" news, and what is not.

Just an old woman ready for the end of this ride to be over. Very tired, as I am certain so many are in these times.

Best wishes to you and all your staff, for all you do.

• Upvote 2

There is a quietness that has settled over Iraq, over Baghdad, itself, and even over Dinar Vets. It's a stillness, like that of waiting; yet, I read that there is unrest in Baghdad, that the people who live there are anticipating something too, something that hangs limply in the morning Baghdad air, something which cannot be seen, cannot be touched, smelled, or heard, only sensed, something that creates a dull roar in the head, not from the ears, not from the air, but from a vibrational anticipation standing on its edge, a sense of waiting for "it." Adam, what is "it"? And when will "it" finally get here? Hey, Dad, are we there yet? Any tips, clues, or suspicions will be appreciated.

• Upvote 2

Adam

Follow-up to my question from last week regarding the ability to purchase 1M Dinar now at $1,000 vs recent price at $1,200.

Your answer of it's market driven may be feasable. However, this price is based upon purchasing 25k, 10k, & 5k Dinar notes.

If I were to purchase the same 1M Dinar in 250 Dinar notes the price goes up to $3400, a 283% premium for the same total Dinar.

This looks to be more than market driven.

The sellers are dumping the high notes at aproximately 17% below cost and selling the lower denominations at an extrordinary premium.

Given as you say the price is market driven, why would anyone pay a 283% premium unless there is knowledge that the higher denominations will be of less value, or have a greater conversion fee percentage, and/or that maybe the lower 250 note will not require conversion.

Interested in your thoughts regarding why the extrordinary high price for lower denominations. Is there something going on behind the scene?

*sigh* after seeing multiple requests to approve or decline this member's posts, I am going to answer it here.

Everyone, please disregard this post... this site is here for dinar, not drama. Thanks :)

Hey Adam,,, Just wondering why every post I put out here is being scanned and moderated by a moderator.. could the moderator man up and let me know what I did wrong or is this some kind of power thing...?

I'm going to "woman up" so the rest of the members don't have to suffer the answer in chat.

Why are you being moderated: Because the mods gave you a few warnings on your posts, and you chose to ignore them. Then you got put on permanent post approval status, because it's easier to hold your fork than it is to clean up your spilled bowl of spaghetti when you can't handle holding the bowl.

If you continue to post multiple times in the same thread (like you did here) simply to ask why your posts are moderated (like you did here) which takes our time and doesn't contribute to the purpose of the thread (like you did here).... you're just going to be banned permanently.

Sorry to be harsh, but enough is enough. If you have a problem with the mod's actions - email Adam directly. You've been here long enough to know how to contact him.

Everyone else - let's get back to Dinar. I know Adam gave me a pretty good update today, so there's good things happening here. :)

Wow - with the server issues, we don't have much time to post questions for Adam's chat on Wed. Post them below.

:rocking-chair:

Texas Granny thank you for stepping up here!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1