Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's executive orders

DiveDeepSix

Ok you guys know how I feel about Obummer but gotta call BS on this one.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/Barack-Obamas-Executive-Orders.htm

It`s easy to make yourself believe something that you really want to believe. Careful. That means you can be easily duped. smile.gif

you guys are something.

Thanks Dog53 for your post. It is scary enough already around here already without the made up stories. A little research pays off!

its been debunked several times in this post and others. unbelievable!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You pretty much argue over anything dont you. Even when someone is proving you right for a change.

Grow up. You sound stupid smile.gif

You haven't proved me right! Haha - neither did you validate me. Now that's sounds like a stupid dog. Is that what you thought you were doing - proving D_Stud and I were correct? I'm trying to help you wake up from all the BS you guys step in --- DAILY!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The US is bankrupt. Our deficit shows that. We are indebted to other countries that I would like to wash my hands of. China in particular.

American workers can't financially support War, Corporate bail outs, foreign aide and the waste in DC. It's interesting that American workers have been relied upon to support such expenses as defined by DC when many are unemployed.

We need jobs in this US. American workers and sincere voters are the key in turning this country in a new direction.

• Upvote 2

What do you guys think about the deficit in our country? I'm a simple accounting nerd and I'm ******* pissed off that the Boys in DC have created a financial catastrophe. Realistically, I don't think that American taxpayers will ever be able to mop up our deficit. Without American workers our country is ********. Payroll taxes support the budget as defined by our Government. Without jobs this country will fail.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed foul language - AGAINST THE RULES!!!
  • Upvote 2

You haven't proved me right! Haha - neither did you validate me. Now that's sounds like a stupid dog. Is that what you thought you were doing - proving D_Stud and I were correct? I'm trying to help you wake up from all the BS you guys step in --- DAILY!

Ok how about "someone who`s trying to agree with you"

Like I said Grow up little one

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately this is bogus. BO's EO's start in the 13000's. So far he has issued 139 EO's. Typical for any president. Those you list in the 11000's are decades old. For instance 11003 was issued by John Kennedy. I can't stand BO and he has done plenty of dasterdly things to denegrate the USA without posting false stuff.