Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's executive orders

DiveDeepSix

So debunking BS, and highlighting the truth makes me a supporter of "little O"??? That is a new one to me

I'm not a supporter of Obama and our current Administration. In fact, I think that our Congress and Supreme Court suck, as well.

Sorry, I happen to understand American Politics.

We need term limits on the hill and in the Supreme Court. This country is stagnate without them.

• Upvote 7

I'm not a supporter of Obama and our current Administration. In fact, I think that our Congress and Supreme Court suck, as well.

Sorry, I happen to understand American Politics.

We need term limits on the hill and in the Supreme Court. This country is stagnate without them.

Did I mention that the politicians in DC need to find new jobs? I would ******* fire the two in the White House to include, Congress, the Senate and the Lobbyist that perpetuate their agenda. Did I forget anyone?

DC is messed up beyond control from a voter stand point. I hope you people get that.

• Upvote 4

Here ya go dud, oops I meant to say stud, here is your go to source of info snopes!

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan.We-L-L-L-L now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, who Obama appointed, and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets. So I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what? Yep, you got it; Snopes Lied! Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elana Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking. Thank You. I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, Ill bet you didn't know this.

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them. Folks, this is really ugly.

Chicago Politics and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court. Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama. She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer.

It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket: You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?

Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790..htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

In no place did I claim to support or not support Obama, what I don't support is BS, I don't care who its about, if you have a gripe post facts, BS just makes you look desperate, specially rehashed facts that have been debunked over the years.

I am an Independent, with that I say it all.

I suggest you take economy clases, trickle down economy does not produce jobs.

Obviously you support O, you've defended him on pretty much every truthful post placed here, hey don't hate on us for seeing the truth your boy sucks!!! And it's you sir who needs some lessons, let me guess you are either on the government payroll (welfare) or you are still PO'd your boy didn't live up to your vote? <_<

Well said Ski, you can't reason with liberals my dear, don't waste your typing skills trying to explain simple US values to a closed mind!

Snopes says its not true, of course they're right on top of this

trying to protect their puppet....I dont trust their links anymore than I trust

them.....Odds are they are lying...

Im digging into this Dive, to see if I can verify

Thanks bro! Always a pleasure to have you around my friend!! :D

The Libs and Soros/Snopes/Factcheck are trying to keep their

perspective at the top of every search page......all current denials.

But I found this from June 2012....Still looking into this

A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders

JUNE 15, 2012 BY LAURIE ROTH 63 COMMENTS

(Editor’s correction: This is a list of executive orders in force that outline Emergency Powers. Some of these were signed by prior US Presidents going back all the way to JFK. Obama specifically has signed executive orders starting with the number EO-13489 and forward. But these all reference powers Obama could use to limit your freedoms. Here is a full list of Obama Executive Orders.)

There have been over 900 Executive orders put forth from Obama, and he is not even through his first term yet. He is creating a martial law ‘Disney Land’ of control covering everything imaginable. Some of the executive orders he has signed recently have been exposed thanks to ‘Friends of Conservative Action Alerts.’ They have compiled a choice list of ‘Emergency Powers, Martial law executive orders’: Get your headache medication out while you still can without a prescription.

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

It is more than clear that Obama is planning for the total control and takeover of America via Martial Law. Food, energy, transportation, work, banking, and health…he has it covered.

While Obama is busy pulling executive orders out of the sky to control everything inside our country, he has been issuing executive orders to force us to submit to international regulations instead of our Constitution. Sher Zieve exposed this in one of her recent articles. Damn the U.S. Constitution, damn the American people and damn U.S. sovereignty.

We must send faxes, emails, and make calls to all congressman and demand they stop Obama’s perverted, extreme, and Unconstitutional abuse of Executive Orders. It is time to demand our elected leaders start protecting America, our sovereignty, and our Constitution. So far, they seem to be protecting the Obama – Marxist takeover plans…peppered with a little U.N. and Islam.

Sorry man, I'm out of pluses again, much appreciated, we will have to get together for a beer this winter in AZ! You must really be getting tired of trying to have a common sense debate with a 2x4, oops I meant stud my bad. :D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here ya go dud, oops I meant to say stud, here is your go to source of info snopes!

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan.We-L-L-L-L now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, who Obama appointed, and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets. So I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what? Yep, you got it; Snopes Lied! Everyone of those dockets are there.

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking. Thank You. I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them. Folks, this is really ugly.

Chicago Politics and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court. Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama. She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer.

It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket: You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?

Check out these examples:http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

Obviously you support O, you've defended him on pretty much every truthful post placed here, hey don't hate on us for seeing the truth your boy sucks!!! And it's you sir who needs some lessons, let me guess you are either on the government payroll (welfare) or you are still PO'd your boy didn't live up to your vote? <_<

Well said Ski, you can't reason with liberals my dear, don't waste your typing skills trying to explain simple US values to a closed mind!

Sorry man, I'm out of pluses again, much appreciated, we will have to get together for a beer this winter in AZ! You must really be getting tired of trying to have a common sense debate with a 2x4, oops I meant stud my bad. :D

Since I did not go to snopes.com to debunk this fallacious claim, I will disregard your comments as mere attempts to pass your lies as truth.

I went to UrbanLegends.com, not affiliated to Snopes.com, and also used archives.org, if you had read my post and the links you would have seen that and you would have also saved yourself the shame of being called out on the BS not once but twice.

Reading comprehension and research are a lost art, if you want I could sell you a map to both.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not an Obama supporter...but I find it difficult to believe he signed almost 1,000 EO's since taking office...that is almost one per day for 3-1/2 years. I went to the National Archives site and they list all EO's since the mid 1930's..http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/disposition.html

Again, I don't support Obama at all...I'm a "limited government" - pro/business kind of guy. What I find unsettling is the way people attack their opposition...in this case, totally erroneous numbers regarding Executive Orders. Gee whiz, unemployment has not dropped under 8% for more than 40 months, our deficit has exploded to record highs, take home pay has declined---all facts that can be proven and should be enough to sink POTUS this November. When people resort to falsehoods (like the EO numbers in this thread), it destroys one's credibility and actually helps the current administration. Use the truth to change things...

• Upvote 6

More BS from birthers

Forwarded emails claim former U.S. Solicitor General Elena Kagan represented President Obama in court cases challenging his U.S. citizenship before he nominated her to the Supreme Court.

Description: Email rumors

Circulating since: Aug. 2010

Example #1:

Email contributed by Yvonne S., Aug. 6, 2010:

Fw: Elana Kagan tied to Obama's birth certificate

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

By Joe Kovacs

©2010 WorldNetDaily

Just when you thought there couldn't be any more players in the ongoing soap opera over the hunt for President Obama's original birth certificate and his constitutional eligibility for office, there comes yet another name: Elena Kagan.

Yes, the same Elena Kagan nominated by the commander in chief to be the next justice on the U.S. Supreme Court has actually been playing a role for some time in the dispute over whether Obama is legally qualified to be in the White House.

Here's the connection. Kagan served as solicitor general of the United States from March 2009 until May of this year.

In that role, she legally represented the U.S. government in numerous cases coming before the Supreme Court.

A simple search of the high court's own website reveals Kagan's name coming up at least nine times on dockets involving Obama eligibility issues.

Docket No, 09-7241, for instance, comes up with this in the search result:

Title: The Real Truth About Obama, Inc., Petitioner v. Federal Election Commission, et al. Reply of petitioner The Real Truth About Obama, Inc. filed. The Real Truth About Obama, Inc. Elena Kagan

----------------------------------------

Example #2:

Email contributed by an AOL user, Aug. 30, 2010:

Subject: Fw: It was payback time for Kagan / Snopes cannot be trusted

Why wouldn't we think that the corruption is rampant in this administration?

From a friend:

I went to Snopes to check this out and they said it was false and there were no such dockets so I googled the supreme court, typed in Obama Kagan, and guess what? Yep you got it. Snopes lied. Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote Snopes:

WND article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets. The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed by WND and the examples you gave are blatently false. I went directly to the Supreme courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that WND made reference too. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking. Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future,

Bet you didn't know this....

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them.

Folks, this is really ugly.

Chicago Politics, and the beat goes on and on and on...

Once again the Senate sold us out.

Well, someone figured out why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.... Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama. She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer.. It's all about payback time for those that compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to even be there. We should be getting so sick of all of this nonsense.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?? Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!!! Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm2

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm3

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm4

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/08-10382.htm5

Analysis: False. The earlier of the two messages above is a viral version of an article that appeared August 4, 2010 on the political news and opinion website WorldNetDaily.com. As you can see by viewing the "Editor's Note" that replaced the article days later, the website admits the court cases in question were incorrectly described as pertaining to Obama's Constitutional eligibility.

"Those cases, in fact, were a series of unrelated disputes pending before the Supreme Court," the disclaimer states, "and the references have been removed from this report."

Indeed, the references had to be removed because the fact-checking site Snopes.com delved into the details of the specific filings cited above and discovered that not one of them had anything to do with Obama's status as a natural-born U.S. citizen. In fact, the majority of the filings not only predated Obama's presidency but named George W. Bush as the original defendant. The dockets list Elena Kagan as Obama's attorney of record because it was her job as U.S. Solicitor General to represent the Executive Branch.

None of which, sad to say, stopped the grammatically-challenged author of a subsequent message (example #2 above) from repeating the disproven claims and bluntly stating "Snopes lied," when in fact the contrary is true: Snopes got it exactly right, yet again.

Note on George Soros: A later variant of this forwarded email alleges, without proof, that Snopes.com is financially backed by hedge fund tycoon and liberal philanthropist George Soros. This, too, is false. Snopes.com is entirely self-supporting via advertising sales.

The Obama / Kagan Connection

SOURCE: Urbanlegends.com

Keep it coming. I recommend you research what you post, I did and none of the mentioned Supreme Court Case has to do with Obamas Birth place elegibility.

I am not an Obama supporter...but I find it difficult to believe he signed almost 1,000 EO's since taking office...that is almost one per day for 3-1/2 years. I went to the National Archives site and they list all EO's since the mid 1930's..http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/disposition.html

Again, I don't support Obama at all...I'm a "limited government" - pro/business kind of guy. What I find unsettling is the way people attack their opposition...in this case, totally erroneous numbers regarding Executive Orders. Gee whiz, unemployment has not dropped under 8% for more than 40 months, our deficit has exploded to record highs, take home pay has declined---all facts that can be proven and should be enough to sink POTUS this November. When people resort to falsehoods (like the EO numbers in this thread), it destroys one's credibility and actually helps the current administration. Use the truth to change things...

Thank you

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1

Excellent response.

Like Bush, Romney, Ryan, Gingrich or any other polititian would not fall under those same descriptions. You see that goal and its your opinion/, wake up to what?? republican propaganda?? Not gonna happen I look at facts not opinions or feelings.

And by the way I did not post from snopes. Look at the links I posted and you will see.

Did you even go top the source link IO posted??? I did not post Snopes and the the links that I used on the EO's are not from Snopes either.

Urban Legends is owned by the people who started Snopes.. One in the same......But your right a different web site with the same agenda.......Chris

• Upvote 2

There must be a candid camera somewhere!!! You guys can't believe all this crap; nobody's that ignorant right! I won't cite the official link again because no one reads them. Easily accessible.

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

Barack Obama (2009-Present)

EO's 13489 - 13623 | Subject Index

Disposition of Executive orders signed by President Barack Obama:

Subject Index

2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)

2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)

2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13596 (34 Executive orders issued)

2012 - E.O. 13597 - E.O. 13623 (27 Executive orders issued)

George W. Bush (2001-2009)

EO's 13198-13488 | Subject Index

William J. Clinton (1993-2001)

EO's 12834-13197 | Subject Index

George Bush (1989-1993)

EO's 12668-12833

Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)

EO's 12287-12667

Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)

EO's 11967-12286

Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)

EO's 11798-11966

Richard Nixon (1969-1974)

EO's 11452-11797

Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)

EO's 11128-11451

John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)

EO's 10914-11127

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)

EO's 10432-10913

Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)

EO's 9538-10431

Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)

EO's 6071-9537

Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)

EO's 5075-6070

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 1

In no place did I claim to support or not support Obama, what I don't support is BS, I don't care who its about, if you have a gripe post facts, BS just makes you look desperate, specially rehashed facts that have been debunked over the years.

I am an Independent, with that I say it all.

I suggest you take economy clases, trickle down economy does not produce jobs.

Wait until 2013 when some of his health care hidden laws come. That will open Americas eyes!

• Upvote 2

Wait until 2013 when some of his health care hidden laws come. That will open Americas eyes!

Yes, like the call I listened to yesterday of a neuro surgeon who said that his field was called into a big confence concerning O-Care and they were told that neuro procedures on people over 70 ( like bloodclots or brain bleeds) would not be allowed under ObamaCare, that they will only be allowed to provide COMFORT CARE! Oh yea, they are talking death panels, O the liar said there would be no death panels.

• Upvote 3

Yes, like the call I listened to yesterday of a neuro surgeon who said that his field was called into a big confence concerning O-Care and they were told that neuro procedures on people over 70 ( like bloodclots or brain bleeds) would not be allowed under ObamaCare, that they will only be allowed to provide COMFORT CARE! Oh yea, they are talking death panels, O the liar said there would be no death panels.

Is there proof of said rule?? or is it more scare tactics??? Show me the proof, oltherwise its just hearsay and bad hearsay at that

Urban Legends is owned by the people who started Snopes.. One in the same......But your right a different web site with the same agenda.......Chris

you have to be so desperate to rehash BS to make that kind of claim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just have to say , I have done my research and the man needs to go, he is turning the USA into a socialist Country and it wont work for America. He needs to take his sorry butt along with his wife and kids and move out the White House to his new 35 million dollar estate in the Pacific. :angry: His Crap Dont Flush Here.

• Upvote 5

Is there proof of said rule?? or is it more scare tactics??? Show me the proof, oltherwise its just hearsay and bad hearsay at that

Hi,

Here's a link to "Phone_call_from_Neurosurgeon_32bps.mp3" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/ZiLXNxIk

I think you need a Dropbox account to listen to the call, it's free and it comes in handy. I don't know how to share this otherwise. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Here's a link to "Phone_call_from_Neurosurgeon_32bps.mp3" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/ZiLXNxIk

I think you need a Dropbox account to listen to the call, it's free and it comes in handy. I don't know how to share this otherwise. Sorry.

The same people that believe there were 900 Executive Orders from Obama will believe these stories as well. It's for the base party.

Vote Obama???

Check this out first before you do!!!

I know this is a long post, but well worth reading. . .

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 6 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!

THIS IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE??

THEN PROVE TO YOURSELF IT'S WRONG.

Just Google it!

Dive, did you google it? :) You have to be kidding!

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 2

The same people that believe there were 900 Executive Orders from Obama will believe these stories as well. It's for the base party.

Whatever! I don't believe for a second that this isn't true. ObamaCare is socialist medicine! The government cannot afford all the pensions and all of the entitlements and the free phones and the "fool stamps" and all the free medical care.....they will allow elderly people to DIE! This is not the America that we knew and loved! Just so you know I am not blaming the Democrats specifically......it is also the policies of the Republicans, Washington has lost sight of THE CONSTITUTION and what it stands for.

I for one don't want to work hard to support the bottom half slackers and takers!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lmao. I tend lean more on the conservative side on most issues... and I think Obama is a crap president... but these random conjectures and claims have gotten ridiculous. It's like hes the Yin to Chuck Norris's Yang. I think comparing him to Hitler is a bit much, I don't believe he's the anti-christ, and I don't necessarily believe hes a terrorist.(may be wrong on all... but I digress)

Random Obama Fact:

Obama is allergic to garlic, sunlight, holy water, and silver.

• Upvote 1

All these executive orders and the things they are doing..... Aren't these the same things Hilter did before he took over?

Yes That is correct. There`s no stopping this now. The balls already in play. All you can do now is wait for the first shot to be fired and hope that the strength of true patriot's can prevail.

GIVE ME LIBRITY OR GIVE ME DEATH !!!!

May god have mercy on us all.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Whatever! I don't believe for a second that this isn't true. ObamaCare is socialist medicine! The government cannot afford all the pensions and all of the entitlements and the free phones and the "fool stamps" and all the free medical care.....they will allow elderly people to DIE! This is not the America that we knew and loved! Just so you know I am not blaming the Democrats specifically......it is also the policies of the Republicans, Washington has lost sight of THE CONSTITUTION and what it stands for.

I for one don't want to work hard to support the bottom half slackers and takers!

I don't think you can.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

quote name='Tripphood' date='01 October 2012 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1349111002' post='1040029']

How do we know "jeff" " Geoph" or however you spell his name is a real neurosergron??? He does not even use terms related to the topi, NO proof of said document just hearsay and yet you want people to believe blindly based on 1 call???

Also we have this from the AANS and CNS:

Neurosurgeons Condemn False Assertions Made About Health Reform Law on Mark Levin Show Refute Statements that the Law Would Ration Neurosurgical Care for the Elderly

Washington, DC – On November 22, 2011, an individual claiming to be a “brain surgeon” made several statements referencing neurosurgical care on a Mark Levin radio show segment. The American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) reviewed this segment and found that it contained several factual inaccuracies which we wish to clarify.

The AANS and CNS are unaware of any federal government document directing that advanced neurosurgery for patients over 70 years of age will not be indicated and only supportive care treatment will be provided. Furthermore, in conducting our own due diligence, the caller who identified himself as a brain surgeon is not actually a neurosurgeon, nor was there any session at the recent Congress of Neurological Surgeons’ scientific meeting in Washington, DC at which a purported government document calling for the rationing of neurosurgical care was discussed.

Neurosurgeons are committed to providing timely, compassionate, and state of the art treatment for all patients — regardless of age — who have neurosurgical conditions. As such, we have requested numerous times that this podcast be removed from Mark Levin’s website as it portrays inaccurate information which could potentially be harmful to the patients that we serve.

Just scare tactics and BS, we have somebody who makes a claim without proof. BS don't scare me.

The fact you make the claim ACA is socialist tell me you do not know what you are talking about, socialist would be a 1 payer plan we all pay for the same care. and it would be government owned. ACA is just regulatioon , the healthcare insurers are not part of the government and remain in private hands..

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2

quote name='Tripphood' date='01 October 2012 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1349111002' post='1040029']

How do we know "jeff" " Geoph" or however you spell his name is a real neurosergron??? He does not even use terms related to the topi, NO proof of said document just hearsay and yet you want people to believe blindly based on 1 call???

Also we have this from the AANS and CNS:

Just scare tactics and BS, we have somebody who makes a claim without proof. BS don't scare me.

The fact you make the claim ACA is socialist tell me you do not know what you are talking about, socialist would be a 1 payer plan we all pay for the same care. and it would be government owned. ACA is just regulatioon , the healthcare insurers are not part of the government and remain in private hands..

As TrippHood stated, and I paraphrase, he will believe anything negative on Obama administration.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1