Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's executive orders

DiveDeepSix

Vote Obama???

Check this out first before you do!!!

I know this is a long post, but well worth reading. . .

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 6 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!

Subject: Executive Orders .... Where's the media?

If you don't get the implications, you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

923 Executive Orders in 40 Months!

During my lifetime, all Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons that vary, some more than others.

When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in office, people thought there was something amiss.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM? YES, THERE IS A REASON. IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH???

DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?

Not really surprising that he appointed "Czars" to be in charge of everything.

Emperor Obama?

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!

Remember what he told Russia's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!

What did Congress do in those 40 months? (The House - considerable. The Senate - nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates that of all persons the Postmaster General is to operate a national registration.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Feel free to verify the "executive orders" at will... and these are just the major ones I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"... you all comfortable??? Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where America is headed.

Just this week, Obama has issued a new executive order that seeks to "harmonize" U.S. economic regulations with the rest of the world. This new executive order is yet another incremental step that is pushing us closer to a North American Union and a one world economic system.

Unfortunately, most Americans have absolutely no idea what is happening. The American people need to understand that Barack Obama is constantly looking for ways to integrate the United States more deeply with the rest of the world. The globalization of the world economy has accelerated under Obama, and this latest executive order represents a fundamental change in U.S. economic policy. Now federal regulators will be required to "harmonize" their work with the international community.

THIS IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE??

THEN PROVE TO YOURSELF IT'S WRONG.

Just Google it!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

YES! It scares the HELL out of me! I'm with you. people are being deceived! It's like Obama has cast this spell over people.....they are like Zombies being led to the slaughter. the only problem is that they are dragging us along with them. God help us! I don't know what can snap these people out of their slumber. If he is reelected we are finished....no turning back!

• Upvote 6

YES! It scares the HELL out of me! I'm with you. people are being deceived! It's like Obama has cast this spell over people.....they are like Zombies being led to the slaughter. the only problem is that they are dragging us along with them. God help us! I don't know what can snap these people out of their slumber. If he is reelected we are finished....no turning back!

I agree 100%, we will be finished. If he can weasel his way back in he will answer to no one, hell he doesn't care what anyone thinks now! People really don't understand how critical this election is, this could be the end of the USA and the beginning of the USSA, he must be stopped!

• Upvote 5

Thankyou for this post .....Hopefully it will change some minds as to where we are headed with a reelection of this man.This man can not be elected at all costs.....Even if you feel that Romney is no better I hope you consider the consequences . Obama may have the chance to appoint two more Supreme Court Judges Judges that will believe as he believes. Remember that elections have consequences. Thank you ................Chris

• Upvote 2

Analysis: This work of fiction not only grossly inflates the number of executive orders signed by President Obama, but attributes to him many that were actually penned by previous presidents.

As of Aug. 10, 2012, Barack Obama had signed 135 executive orders since taking office, far fewer than the 923 claimed and by no means the largest number signed by any U.S. president.

Likewise, the totals attributed to previous presidents appear to have been invented out of whole cloth. G.W. Bush signed 291 executive orders during his eight-year term of office, not 62 as claimed. Ronald Reagan signed 381. It was Franklin D. Roosevelt, not Barack Obama, who signed the most executive orders of any president, amassing a total of 3,522 in 12 years (figures courtesy of the American Presidency Project).

Moreover, all of the presidential executive orders referenced by number in the above text were in fact signed by presidents other than Obama, and long before he took office. Many of the descriptions are inaccurate, as well.

To read the actual texts of these executive orders, click on the links below:

Executive Order 10990: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 2, 1962

Executive Order 10995: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 10997: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 10998: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11000: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11001: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11002: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11003: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11004: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11005: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11049: John F. Kennedy, Sep. 14, 1962

Executive Order 11051: John F. Kennedy, Sep. 27, 1962

Executive Order 11310: Lyndon B. Johnson, Oct. 11, 1966

Executive Order 11921: Gerald R. Ford, June 11, 1976

You have been fooled because you do not investigate what you receive.

Source

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Thankyou for this post .....Hopefully it will change some minds as to where we are headed with a reelection of this man.This man can not be elected at all costs.....Even if you feel that Romney is no better I hope you consider the consequences . Obama may have the chance to appoint two more Supreme Court Judges Judges that will believe as he believes. Remember that elections have consequences. Thank you ................Chris

Why would a debunked email change any minds??? You should do some research before believing anything.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

You Dinar_Stud should refrain from telling anyone what to do. The mere fact you belive this man is good for our country tells me all I need to know about you. . If you really believe he is good for this Country you are sorely mistaken. But the good news is that you have a chance to change your mind and help not to re-elect the "Great Pretender". .........Chris

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Snopes says its not true, of course they're right on top of this

trying to protect their puppet....I dont trust their links anymore than I trust

them.....Odds are they are lying...

Im digging into this Dive, to see if I can verify

• Upvote 3

Analysis: This work of fiction not only grossly inflates the number of executive orders signed by President Obama, but attributes to him many that were actually penned by previous presidents.

As of Aug. 10, 2012, Barack Obama had signed 135 executive orders since taking office, far fewer than the 923 claimed and by no means the largest number signed by any U.S. president.

Likewise, the totals attributed to previous presidents appear to have been invented out of whole cloth. G.W. Bush signed 291 executive orders during his eight-year term of office, not 62 as claimed. Ronald Reagan signed 381. It was Franklin D. Roosevelt, not Barack Obama, who signed the most executive orders of any president, amassing a total of 3,522 in 12 years (figures courtesy of the American Presidency Project).

Moreover, all of the presidential executive orders referenced by number in the above text were in fact signed by presidents other than Obama, and long before he took office. Many of the descriptions are inaccurate, as well.

To read the actual texts of these executive orders, click on the links below:

Executive Order 10990: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 2, 1962

Executive Order 10995: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 10997: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 10998: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11000: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11001: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11002: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11003: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11004: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11005: John F. Kennedy, Feb. 16, 1962

Executive Order 11049: John F. Kennedy, Sep. 14, 1962

Executive Order 11051: John F. Kennedy, Sep. 27, 1962

Executive Order 11310: Lyndon B. Johnson, Oct. 11, 1966

Executive Order 11921: Gerald R. Ford, June 11, 1976

You have been fooled because you do not investigate what you receive.

Source

REGARDLESS! O is dishonest, a downright liar actually. He has one goal and that is to take down America, and if you ask me, he's done a dang good job in his first and I hope only term. If he is reelected he WILL complete the job. Wake up!

Snopes is owned by one of George Soros' companies.

• Upvote 3

REGARDLESS! O is dishonest, a downright liar actually. He has one goal and that is to take down America, and if you ask me, he's done a dang good job in his first and I hope only term. If he is reelected he WILL complete the job. Wake up!

Snopes is owned by one of George Soros' companies.

Like Bush, Romney, Ryan, Gingrich or any other polititian would not fall under those same descriptions. You see that goal and its your opinion/, wake up to what?? republican propaganda?? Not gonna happen I look at facts not opinions or feelings.

And by the way I did not post from snopes. Look at the links I posted and you will see.

Did you even go top the source link IO posted??? I did not post Snopes and the the links that I used on the EO's are not from Snopes either.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The Libs and Soros/Snopes/Factcheck are trying to keep their

perspective at the top of every search page......all current denials.

But I found this from June 2012....Still looking into this

A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders

JUNE 15, 2012 BY LAURIE ROTH 63 COMMENTS

(Editor’s correction: This is a list of executive orders in force that outline Emergency Powers. Some of these were signed by prior US Presidents going back all the way to JFK. Obama specifically has signed executive orders starting with the number EO-13489 and forward. But these all reference powers Obama could use to limit your freedoms. Here is a full list of Obama Executive Orders.)

There have been over 900 Executive orders put forth from Obama, and he is not even through his first term yet. He is creating a martial law ‘Disney Land’ of control covering everything imaginable. Some of the executive orders he has signed recently have been exposed thanks to ‘Friends of Conservative Action Alerts.’ They have compiled a choice list of ‘Emergency Powers, Martial law executive orders’: Get your headache medication out while you still can without a prescription.

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

It is more than clear that Obama is planning for the total control and takeover of America via Martial Law. Food, energy, transportation, work, banking, and health…he has it covered.

While Obama is busy pulling executive orders out of the sky to control everything inside our country, he has been issuing executive orders to force us to submit to international regulations instead of our Constitution. Sher Zieve exposed this in one of her recent articles. Damn the U.S. Constitution, damn the American people and damn U.S. sovereignty.

We must send faxes, emails, and make calls to all congressman and demand they stop Obama’s perverted, extreme, and Unconstitutional abuse of Executive Orders. It is time to demand our elected leaders start protecting America, our sovereignty, and our Constitution. So far, they seem to be protecting the Obama – Marxist takeover plans…peppered with a little U.N. and Islam.

• Upvote 3

You Dinar_Stud should refrain from telling anyone what to do. The mere fact you belive this man is good for our country tells me all I need to know about you. . If you really believe he is good for this Country you are sorely mistaken. But the good news is that you have a chance to change your mind and help not to re-elect the "Great Pretender". .........Chris

The mere fact that I believe the facts and not a debunked email, says alot about me. The mere fact I don't blindly believe all republican BS that is spouted says alot about me.It says I am not a sheep.

I did not endorse Obama in any moment, I endorsed the truth by debunking the false claim. The mere fact that you are willing to believe this and defend it because it puts Obama ina certain light and you prefer to be fooled says a lot about you to me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And by the way I did not post from snopes. Look at the links I posted and you will see.

Did you even go top the source link IO posted??? I did not post Snopes and the the links that I used on the EO's are not from Snopes either.

Since I wasnt responding to you, not sure where your problem is.

I do my own research.....Snopes/Soros/Factcheck is at the top of

every friggin page.

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 2

By mid-December 2000, President Clinton had issued 347 executive orders,

Monday, Jan. 29, 2001

Immediately after taking the oath of office, President George W. Bush issued four executive memoranda. One of them established a 60-day freeze on the regulations hastily issued by President Bill Clinton before leaving office. The freeze on administrative rules and regulations needs to be extended and converted into a veritable machine of executive repeals not only of regulations but also of actual executive orders.

Normally, executive orders are published in the Federal Register, and, if Congress does not challenge them, they become administrative laws. Some 50,000 pages of such administrative decrees have been published annually in this Register during the Clinton years. Most of them were not challenged and became de facto federal mandates.

The Clinton administration not only increased the number of them, but also abused this prerogative intended to assist the Executive Branch of government in implementing the laws passed by Congress. Under President Clinton, more than any other president, the Executive arrogated to itself, in effect, congressional lawmaking powers.

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

The Libs and Soros/Snopes/Factcheck are trying to keep their

perspective at the top of every search page......all current denials.

But I found this from June 2012....Still looking into this

A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders

JUNE 15, 2012 BY LAURIE ROTH 63 COMMENTS

(Editor’s correction: This is a list of executive orders in force that outline Emergency Powers. Some of these were signed by prior US Presidents going back all the way to JFK. Obama specifically has signed executive orders starting with the number EO-13489 and forward. But these all reference powers Obama could use to limit your freedoms. Here is a full list of Obama Executive Orders.)

There have been over 900 Executive orders put forth from Obama, and he is not even through his first term yet. He is creating a martial law ‘Disney Land’ of control covering everything imaginable. Some of the executive orders he has signed recently have been exposed thanks to ‘Friends of Conservative Action Alerts.’ They have compiled a choice list of ‘Emergency Powers, Martial law executive orders’: Get your headache medication out while you still can without a prescription.

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

It is more than clear that Obama is planning for the total control and takeover of America via Martial Law. Food, energy, transportation, work, banking, and health…he has it covered.

While Obama is busy pulling executive orders out of the sky to control everything inside our country, he has been issuing executive orders to force us to submit to international regulations instead of our Constitution. Sher Zieve exposed this in one of her recent articles. Damn the U.S. Constitution, damn the American people and damn U.S. sovereignty.

We must send faxes, emails, and make calls to all congressman and demand they stop Obama’s perverted, extreme, and Unconstitutional abuse of Executive Orders. It is time to demand our elected leaders start protecting America, our sovereignty, and our Constitution. So far, they seem to be protecting the Obama – Marxist takeover plans…peppered with a little U.N. and Islam.

1. Executive Order 10997

Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of the Interior

Signed: February 16, 1962 by John F Kennedy

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1522, February 20, 1962

See: EO 10952, July 20, 1961

Revoked by: EO 11490, October 28, 1969

2. Executive Order 11000

Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of Labor

Signed: February 16, 1962 by John F. Kenedy

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1532, February 20, 1962

3. Executive Order 11001

Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare

Signed: February 16, 1962 by John F. Kennedy

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1534; February 20, 1962

4. Executive Order 11002

Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Postmaster General

Signed: February 16, 1962

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1539; February 20, 1962

5. Executive Order 11003

Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Agency

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1540; February 20, 1962

See: EO 10952, July 20, 1961; FR Doc. 63-3328, 28 FR 3125

6. Executive Order 11004

Assigning certain emergency preparedness functions to the Housing and Home Finance Administrator

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1542; February 20, 1962

7. Executive Order 11005

Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Interstate Commerce Commission

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1544; February 20, 1962

8. Executive Order 11049

Providing for the carrying out of the Public Works Acceleration Act

Signed: September 14, 1962 by Joh F Kennedy

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 9203; September 18, 1962

Revoked by: EO 12553, February 25, 1986

Archives.gov

9. Executive Order 11051

Prescribing responsibilities of the Office of Emergency Planning in the Executive Office of the President

Signed: September 27, 1962 bu John F. Kennedy

Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 9683; October 2, 1962

Amends: Proc. 3279, March 10, 1959; EO 10242, May 8, 1951; EO 10260, June 27, 1951; EO 10296, October 2, 1951; EO 10312, December 10, 1951; EO 10346, April 17, 1952; EO 10421, December 31, 1952; EO 10427, January 16, 1953; EO 10480, August 14, 1953; EO 10494, October 14, 1953; EO 10529, April 22, 1954; EO 10582, December 17, 1954; EO 10601, March 21, 1955; EO 10634, August 25, 1955; EO 10660, February 15, 1956; EO 10705, April 17, 1957; EO 10737, October 29, 1957; EO 10789, November 14, 1958; EO 10900, January 5, 1961; EO 10952, July 20, 1961; EO 10958, August 14, 1961

Revokes: EO 9981, July 26, 1948; EO 10219, February 28, 1951; EO 10269, July 6, 1951; EO 10438, March 13, 1953; EO 10461, June 17, 1953; EO 10524, March 31, 1954; EO 10539, June 22, 1954; EO 10638, October 10, 1955; EO 10773, July 1, 1958; EO 10782, September 6, 1958; EO 10902, January 9, 1961

Amended by: EO 11075, January 15, 1963; EO 11556, September 4, 1970; EO 12046, March 27, 1978

Revoked in part by: EO 11725, June 27, 1973

Revoked by: EO 12148, July 20, 1979

See: EO 10995, February 16, 1962; EO 11030, June 19, 1962; Reorganization Plan No. 1 of 1958; Memorandum of February 9, 1962; EO 11610, July 22, 1971; EO 11725, June 27, 1973

NOTE: See Public Law 94-412 (90 Stat. 1255; 50 U.S.C. 1601), which terminates, effective September 14, 1978, all powers and authorities, except those expressly cited, possessed by the President and/or other Federal officials as a result of any declaration of a national emergency in effect on September 14, 1976

Archives.gov

Executive Order 11310

Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Attorney General

Signed: October 11, 1966 by Lyndon B. Johnson

Federal Register page and date: 31 FR 13199; October 13, 1966

archives.gov

10 Executive Order 11921

Adjusting emergency preparedness assignments to organizational and functional changes in Federal departments and agencies

Signed: June 11, 1976 by Gerald R Ford

Federal Register page and date: 41 FR 24294; June 15, 1976

Amends: EO 11490, October 28, 1969

Amended by: EO 12046, March 27, 1978

Supersedes: EO 11522, April 6, 1970; EO 11556, September 4, 1970 (in part); EO 11746, November 7, 1973

See: EO 11953, January 7, 1977; Pub. L. 94-412 (90 Stat. 1255, 50 U.S.C. 1601)

archives.org

Executive orders by Presidents

Barack Obama (2009-Present)

EO's 13489 - 13623 | Subject Index

The Disposition Tables list the status of Executive Orders from:

January 8, 1937 - August 10, 2012

Disposition Tables contain information about Executive Orders beginning with those signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and are arranged according to Presidential administration and year of signature. The tables are compiled and maintained by the Office of the Federal Register editors.

The Disposition Tables include the following information:

Executive order number;

Date of signing by the President

Federal Register volume, page number, and issue date

Title

Amendments (if any)

Current status (where applicable)

Learn More About Executive Orders And About These Tables

Barack Obama (2009-Present)

EO's 13489 - 13623 (134 Executive Orders)

George W. Bush (2001-2009)

EO's 13198-13488 (290 Executive Orders)

William J. Clinton (1993-2001)

EO's 12834-13197 (363 Executive Orders)

George Bush (1989-1993)

EO's 12668-12833 (165 Executive Orders)

Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)

EO's 12287-12667 (380 Executive Orders)

Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)

EO's 11967-12286 (319 Executive Orders)

Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)

EO's 11798-11966 (168 Executive Orders)

Richard Nixon (1969-1974)

EO's 11452-11797 (345 Executive Orders)

Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)

EO's 11128-11451 (323 Executive Orders)

John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)

EO's 10914-11127 (213 Executive Orders)

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)

EO's 10432-10913 (481 executive Orders)

Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)

EO's 9538-10431 (893 Executive Orders)

Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)

EO's 6071-9537 (3466 Executive Orders)

Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)

EO's 5075-6070 (995 Executive Orders)

Source

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2

Your source looks like a fake site dinar_stud

A lot of those links say File Not Found, and its very convenient

that the information mimics Snopes exactly without any kind of

time frame or dates included for the 135 EO's they claim.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey D Stud. I have a question for you. After reading all this stuff here I don't see where anyone asked if you are an Obama supporter. Are you? It seems maybe you just like to instigate conversations (as do I ). If you are a supporter, can you tell us exactly what you like about Obama. No BS from me, just looking to understand the other side. Actually, I'd rather have this conversation in private, but not possible here.

DW

Not going to attack you for your beliefs.

• Upvote 2

Hey D Stud. I have a question for you. After reading all this stuff here I don't see where anyone asked if you are an Obama supporter. Are you? It seems maybe you just like to instigate conversations (as do I ). If you are a supporter, can you tell us exactly what you like about Obama. No BS from me, just looking to understand the other side. Actually, I'd rather have this conversation in private, but not possible here.

DW

Not going to attack you for your beliefs.

In no place did I claim to support or not support Obama, what I don't support is BS, I don't care who its about, if you have a gripe post facts, BS just makes you look desperate, specially rehashed facts that have been debunked over the years.

I am an Independent, with that I say it all.

CHRIS, you go man. D_Stud, you can not bring wage earners up by taking down wage producers. O is simply a bad choice...VOTE HIM OUT

I suggest you take economy clases, trickle down economy does not produce jobs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3