Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CC with Randy Koonce

mdmtexas

I didn't listen to it but for about a minute. I heard the part where he GUARANTEED THE RATE. This was sent to me from somebody on PTR I think.

not sure I got this all correct but what I caught is:

RandyK says Allawi does not have to be there... don't worry about it... the meeting would not take place unless it is done and from we understand everybody is happy!

It will not free float... Shabs said it would be a managed float, been doing that for 2 years... he is the one who does it. Saleh is the propaganda man, he does not give the truth.. Shabs is who you need to listen to. As soon as they come out with the rate they cannot have it come out low and be able to pay those contracts, and salaries.... right now I do not see anything holding the conference up, but they can always change things as you know anytime before the event ... once the event is started I will really be excited... they are saying the Conference is next week so I am looking for it before Sept ends... if it does go longer we will just have to put up with it... They call it National meeting or conference and if they do it at the beginning of the week we could be done with this by the end of the week... It does have to be in the paper, its a show for the people of Iraq... they will announce for them and the ME countries that they are putting their Government together and the countries will stand up with them... they are now ready to do business.... right now everybody seems to be happy and its a very great time for it to take place and I am hoping that it does... rate has never been an issue... they have their budget for 90b and the UN has it at 26b? you just have to divide it... that will give you the rate right there... $3.41 and then they will get $32 dollars for each barrel according to the treaty they signed.... things are coming down the pike and we do not have far to go, we do not... just relax ... Ty is loosing some money to another company and belittles them, that is all it is and it will probably come back to bite them.... the Kurd language was already there on the notes and they never had a misprint... they are just repeating what came out in 2004, so it was true back then lol.. they do that, take out articles 6 years old and reprint it... They are already paying the Kurds based on the HCL, they don't want to make that known until they have the power sharing done.. all that other stuff is just secondary...

they are saying in their paper the conference is next week it does not have to take long for this, its just to announce their ministers and post it in the gazette 24 hours later its law and then Shabs can run with it... so once its in the gazette for 24 hours... it would be however long it takes for them to get it in the gazette

thinking it will not take any longer than 3-4 days after the conference ... so next week or bleed into the following week (if the conference goes like we are hearing)

I can guarantee you the rate will come out to make the budget work and that is $3.41... if those low numbered rates that people are saying were real they would have opened their budget already... they have to make that 26billion equal 90 billion and they have to revalue to do that...

THEY ALREADY APPROVED THE BUDGET AND THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT... THE ONLY WAY TO GET THAT IS IF THEY RV'D ... yes and then it will be 2% managed and not allowed to skyrocket... the exchange will not be a big deal, just like when you go and exchange the Canadian dollar, peso, etc...

Q&A still going on 1:19Pacific http://www.freedomsradio.com/

Shab's always said once its a law he will go ahead, and when its in the gazette its law... Fox news might even announce they have their ministers...

you know Iraq will announce they have their ministers... ninanews.com aknews, etc... PUKnews is Kuwait news it is a good one... when they do that it will go in Gazette with a green light to Shabs... right now we understand everybody is happy and that is all that matters. All that stuff is done, M has already signed it all... the only official thing left is for the announcement, even the ministers were signed but when it came time to announce it he balked and then you had all that non-confidence stuff... he even signed in front of the clerics... but it has to be announced to become law and put in the Gazette... before the Arab summit he said he would do it but he never showed up... the power sharing thing is when M gives up his power... Talabani is supposed to be there Tuesday but I am thinking it is a time other than that .. I am sure he and Barzani had to get on the same page... its all a political event... if you were going to make a bet on this I would not do that until they announce their conference and actually show up there... but its okay to feel confident on where we sit :-)

(NEXT UP is all about lawful ways to protect your assets after this call)

It has to get above Kuwait, Shabs said it will be the strongest in the ME, but will I wait for it to do that? No, my hair will be on fire getting to the bank lol I think within 90 days everybody should be totally out of it... main thing is to make sure everything is protected.

... I think its the "Givers" who ended up believing and responding to this... aknews is more of a propaganda one... puk will be better... if you see the NC in all 3 places it will probably be good... nina news said next week... their news is more of an AFTER THE FACT... I REALLY feel they will be done next week, I really do.

• Upvote 9

He said to look for the "MINISTERS to be announced" and also look for the National Meeting to take place. We are looking for this to be coming near the end of next week. Events must happen FIRST! there will be an MP3 recording available.

I hope this is OK to post here. OH well!

http://kiwi6.com/file/672rgk6x00

thanks for the link, it's nice to hear something good.

I didn't listen to it but for about a minute. I heard the part where he GUARANTEED THE RATE. This was sent to me from somebody on PTR I think.

not sure I got this all correct but what I caught is:

Thank you so very much for typing this out.... Appreciate the notes as rarely if ever have time to sit in one place and listen. Thanks!

What do you guys and gals think about his comment that there is no way it can come out low and go high? He seems certain that the rate will have to be stay stable at a certain rate for a while.

helllo, yes i heard and get what he is saying Rusell from Kaperoni's camp doesnt think it will be a free float as well. He is a currency trader. The reason being is because to have a currency float it would be utter suicide to let the people dictate the change in value so early on for a country that is coming up to be an economic powerhouse and will slowly become stable. Once they have the minsters and have the natinal meeting Randy thinks there needs to be a stable rate that can balance the budget with the new rate in it for 2013. Some people beieve this to be as well i dunno what to think but i do believe the dinar will rise in value how fast is another story.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Deborah for those notes. I always enjoy Randy's prespective on our investment. Things are getting exciting! Thanks Easy....I always appreciate your positve attitude!

You're most welcome. What I find a tad disconcerting is that he "guaranteed" the rate. $3.41 if I recall correctly. I only listened to the call twice, for about 30 seconds or a minute at a time. And I heard him use the word "guarantee" twice. He kind of tried to leave himself an out by saying 'if' that's what they need to balance the budget. Well, he goes on to explain how the budget needs to have a rate of $3.41 or whatever.

It's disconcerting to me, because 1) This man is not an economic or financial authority in any shape or form 2) He could be right; but then again, his only authority in this matter is his own reasoning and opinions. 3) Guarantee? Really? So you're telling us that if it DOESN'T come out at the $3.41 rate, you'll cover our losses?

It'll be interesting to see who ends up being the last guru standing. As far as I'm concerned, they can all sit down.

• Upvote 3

You're most welcome. What I find a tad disconcerting is that he "guaranteed" the rate. $3.41 if I recall correctly. I only listened to the call twice, for about 30 seconds or a minute at a time. And I heard him use the word "guarantee" twice. He kind of tried to leave himself an out by saying 'if' that's what they need to balance the budget. Well, he goes on to explain how the budget needs to have a rate of $3.41 or whatever.

It's disconcerting to me, because 1) This man is not an economic or financial authority in any shape or form 2) He could be right; but then again, his only authority in this matter is his own reasoning and opinions. 3) Guarantee? Really? So you're telling us that if it DOESN'T come out at the $3.41 rate, you'll cover our losses?

It'll be interesting to see who ends up being the last guru standing. As far as I'm concerned, they can all sit down.

Excellent Observation; truly Excellent!

It won't take much longer of him going on the record with "guarantees" in recorded format, all wrapped up and tied with ribbons for easy access to the legal bottom feeders.

Sir Randolph will soon have the opportunity to have his name in lights on the top of another indictment for making false and misleading claims on investment matters without the supporting documents to do so.

Keep making those records, Randy. You are a shoe-in to be in the top ten hall of shame with your guarentee.

No wonder the mainstream considers this whole sordid affair a scam.

It really didn't have o be this way.

The outcome, whatever it turns out to be, would be the same- without the lies and deceit .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I just went back and listened to RANDY,S Chat again and NO where can I find a guarantee of $3.41! the guarantee reference was in the question and answer section about something else. Here are the first two segments of his chat . the $3.41 statement is in the second section and well worth YOU listening to it. It is short!

I think Randy is "right on target" with his thoughts. I also think that :ADAM " is right on with his thoughts. NO ONE but Shabbi does or will know the RATE! Why worry about it. BRING IT ON !!!! I THANK YOU !

Intel part 1: http://kiwi6.com/file/672rgk6x00

Intel part 2: http://kiwi6.com/file/pjf8lng7fq

• Upvote 2

But I do like the little bursts of emotional hope these posts give me. I know lots of people don't much care for them, but to me, they keep me reminded that this is really going to happen, will really be true someday, hopefully soon. :)

I agree Francie, sometimes hope, hard work and enduring is all we have to rely on. May Iraq soon finish all they need to in establishing themselves before having a better valued currency. peace. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Glad you posted

$3:41 Randy must be having wet dreams again :D

But I respect his opinion..... SOMEWHAT

Heck

I just went back and listened to RANDY,S Chat again and NO where can I find a guarantee of $3.41! the guarantee reference was in the question and answer section about something else. Here are the first two segments of his chat . the $3.41 statement is in the second section and well worth YOU listening to it. It is short!

I think Randy is "right on target" with his thoughts. I also think that :ADAM " is right on with his thoughts. NO ONE but Shabbi does or will know the RATE! Why worry about it. BRING IT ON !!!! I THANK YOU !

Intel part 1: http://kiwi6.com/file/672rgk6x00

Intel part 2: http://kiwi6.com/file/pjf8lng7fq