Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

redenomination? don't hate, just looking for your thoughts on this article

wetgravity

Who did I censor? I stated the lop has been done to death here (which it has). I stated there will be no lop (which there won't be). I stated that lop posts won't remain long in the forums as they would be moved to the trash (where they belong). I didn't say a word against the poster of the thread.... and this thread is still alive and well. In a day or two when it has run its course I'll move it to the trash. That's what mods do with a spent thread on a dead subject. Have a nice day :)

gravity - this was a good post, and thanks for asking questions. There seems to be many people on here that don't like to ask questions, or if they know the answer don't want to share. Keep gathering information and ask as many questions as possible. I would not sift through thousands of threads either to find a needle in a haystack.

Who did I censor? I stated the lop has been done to death here (which it has). I stated there will be no lop (which there won't be). I stated that lop posts won't remain long in the forums as they would be moved to the trash (where they belong). I didn't say a word against the poster of the thread.... and this thread is still alive and well. In a day or two when it has run its course I'll move it to the trash. That's what mods do with a spent thread on a dead subject. Have a nice day :)

which is why I love reading your posts. to the point. no nonsense.

don't worry about your article, it may have feb. date on it , but it hasn't been showing up on xe that long, in fact it just showed up last week. i go to xe all the time to ck rates. no one knows for a fact what iraq is going to do about the rate or the dinar.

Woody, Thanks for bouncing back a response. In your original response I interrepted it to mean that you were going to destroy the posts as they appear. I get that this thread creates a ton of anxiety for many; me too at one point.

So the censorship comment was regarding erasing the posts as they appear. I did not know that after a period of time, you delete old threads.

Thanks for being one of the good guys! I look forward to shaking your hand and celebrating with you in vegas or the islands when all of this is done.