Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not able to get into chat

dinarinterest

25K dinar to the first tech that gets it done!! I GOTSKA have my CHAT! That's 25K dinar! THINK WHAT YOU COULD BUY!! 25K PIXIE STICKS! 25K SIPS FROM 250 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL! 25K PENNY ITEMS FROM A HALF PENNY QUARTER PENNY TENTH OR 100TH OF A PENNY BIN AT YOUR LOCAL GOODWILL STORE!! 25K OF 100K 1/100TH OF A PENNY IN STOCK ITEMS FROM BIG BOB'S TRAVELING RV FLEA MARKET'S FOUND IN THE GREATER NORTHWEST AND SOUTHEAST U.S....chat chat...I gotska have my chat... :wacko:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i googled my screen name yesterday .. and i guess people are using my posts to make webbsite postings ,, calling me a guru .. .. i guess i wont be posting here any more.. im a guru ..lol . at least according to some idiots out their .. so i guess any one who posts here are gurus according to the some of the idiots involved in selling dinars ...using your posts to sell dinars .. or your posts to get people to look .. then they got that page smeared with buying dinar sites,, to many scammers here .. guru dontlop.. id really like to get my hands around that guys neck,, and pop his head like a zit... i dont do that to other people .. take their comments and start my own links with their name as the title .. call them dinar guru and but maybe i should .. it starts over at that other site.. id like to take a dam flame thrower to his face... you know the clown that comes to this site and posts anyone of our comments on his site .. he makes articles out of them . rogr.,. that idiot

• Downvote 1

This thread makes no sense and I also (As dontlop) points out do not like this new thing scanning my computer everytime i go to this site

:D

Heck

government conspiracy, Rv soon and they want to collect sn's of people who own dinar. 1 day after the Rv we'll be getting emails to pay their share.

The program that starts up when signing in was added for your protection. There is new virus that was causing problems, Adam put this scan in as an extra precaution to protect our members, and their info. Be patient while safe guards are put in place.

Dontlop, don't take it personal yes some of these sites are misrepresenting what gets said by members of other sites, but take it as a compliment your onions are good and they are jealous that they aren't theirs. Don't stop posting because of a few jackwagons

DK

• Upvote 1

The program that starts up when signing in was added for your protection. There is new virus that was causing problems, Adam put this scan in as an extra precaution to protect our members, and their info. Be patient while safe guards are put in place.

Dontlop, don't take it personal yes some of these sites are misrepresenting what gets said by members of other sites, but take it as a compliment your onions are good and they are jealous that they aren't theirs. Don't stop posting because of a few jackwagons

DK

I LOVE THAT " Jackwagons " LoL LoLth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif