Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 9/12/12

kcw

Actually I was thinking, what a good time to RV while everyone's attention is focused on Libya. It might go by as a blip on a screen.

Wouldn't that happen like that ( blip on a screen) anyway no matter what the outside circumstances are?

Exactly!!! if we were to wait till the ME calms down we would ALL be here til eternity and there just isnt enough time lmao

Easy... I do agree with you on that one.

Seems that there is always something that "pops up" that has a negative impact on any type of RV/RD occurring. So now that Libya has another mess on their hands this is somehow supposed to push an RV/RD back yet again? So now Adam has pushed his timeline back yet again for something that is not even occurring within the boundaries of Iraq? So where does that leave the RV/RD timeline at now?

End Quote

Ancient Latins would answer " AD INFINITUM"...

All of us Dinar Holders have been going through this a lot more times than we all would like to remember....

It occurs every year, several times a year like it or not... We're ( apparently, almost) there and something (always bad) pops up.

• Upvote 1

Exactly!!! if we were to wait till the ME calms down we would ALL be here til eternity and there just isnt enough time lmao

Good post Easy. The ME is in constant conflict. Their history displays that. I doubt that the male ego dominated and religious countries in the ME will ever become productive. It's not their nature.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam for the great Chat! I must commend those Vets that been in this thing for 5 years plus. I only been in this for 2 years and I must say it is very frustrating to say the least. I could be wrong but it seems like every time we get close to a possible RV - something comes out of the blue to cause another delay. I was hoping that this thing have a chance to RV this month since today is my birthday:). But I guess we will have to wait more days/months/years. Again I just want say thank you to All the VETS that keep a positive attitude about this thing because right now it's difficult for me right now.

GO RV :unsure: o

Wow, I might be mistaken, but it seems like a lot of people are implying that I am supplying a reason for the "delay"!

That would make sense, except for one small FACT: I have never given a DATE that the RV would be announced.

I have ALWAYS told people to be patient and in fact to EXPECT delays.

This is just another of those delays, and I am not surprised NOR am I disheartened even a little!

Here's an analogy:

I am a boater, and when I take my boat out, I look at the weather.

Bad weather = danger, good weather = awesome.

Iraq is in a "boat" in my opinion... if they RV when a storm is threatening, their boat could capsize and they all drown... and WE DO TOO.

But if they wait for good weather, then things are much more likely to go well.

Is Iran, Libya, or London inside of Iraq? NO! But is a storm on the horizon a threat to a boater? MAYBE.

This thing is too big to take needless chances, and if an obvious storm is threatening... a smart sailor waits.

But once the sea is fairly quiet, despite the fact that we *may* get new storms, if you have a delivery to make... you take the chance.

Right now we are looking at the tail-end of a possible storm.

I hope it passes, but I'm not going to Blindly Hope that Captain Iraq sails into Obvious Danger.

And I am excited to see Captain Iraq sail victoriously into Cape Success.

Even further... I am prepared to WAIT for that glorious day, because I don't think I am Entitled to Everything Yesterday.

Do you agree? I hope so.

Well said and explained, Adam.

Your feedback and opinion is greatly appreciated. :)

• Upvote 1

Sorry Adam, but I do not understand why what happened in Libya would affect the RV in Iraq.

In my opinion, a revaluing of currency is an economic event internal and specific to Iraq. Perhaps you could please elaborate why the storming and killings at the US Embassy will (could) cause a delay in the decision to revalue the Iraqi currency.

When US troops were accused of desecrating the Koran in Afghanistan, or the Danish cartoons of Mohammad caused riots, or the “Arab Spring” caused a change in governments, I do not recall that these events had an effect on the financial decisions of Iraq, or any other country, except perhaps, further hate for our great nation.

A follow-up opinion by you would be appreciated, as I remain unclear on what you stated.

Thank you.

i agree with you also libya has nothing to do with holding up the rv--so many factors have to do with this rv and libya not one of them.

Bad weather = danger, good weather = awesome.

Iraq is in a "boat" in my opinion... if they RV when a storm is threatening, their boat could capsize and they all drown... and WE DO TOO.

Right now we are looking at the tail-end of a possible storm.

I hope it passes, but I'm not going to Blindly Hope that Captain Iraq sails into Obvious Danger.

Right Now I'm Out On A Ship At Sea With Okie At The Helm ! :o

And We've Just Set Sail For Reno .....

a.aaa.jpg

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3