Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 9/12/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] Good topic. My hat off and my solemn thoughts and prayers for those whose lives were needlessly lost 11 years ago

[Adam Montana] Good morning everyone! Let's hop into this weeks chat

[Adam Montana] First, some news... the VIP members knew this, but recently one of the most important people on my staff was blessed with a child

[Adam Montana] please do NOT email her, the last thing she needs is a billion emails!

[Adam Montana] Her baby was very anxious to see the world, and decided to come out a few weeks early

[Adam Montana] as a result my office was a bit behind for a week or two, but as of yesterday EVERY VIP and OSI email has been answered and we are back on the "one business day" turn-around time for support

[Adam Montana] so if you haven't heard back from Sara/VIP support/Julie, that means the email is in your junk folder.

[Adam Montana] Please see this link in order to make sure you are getting these important emails from my staff and I: http://iqd.me/l/whitelist

[Adam Montana] now to the current state of the Dinar!

[Adam Montana] The current situation in Libya is going to cause delays. There's no two ways around it. If it weren't for the events over the last 24 hours in Libya, I would probably be holding my breath right now waiting to send out that RV email... but it's just not going to happen until we know how this issue will play out

[Adam Montana] I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as always - I'm not here to bring balloons and cake, I'm here to tell you the facts as we know them

[Adam Montana] this is not a dampener, it's not a game changer, it's just a delay... so don't jump out a window or anything

[Adam Montana] ok, so now that the bad news is out of the way - let's do some Q&A! We have some good ones this week.

[Adam Montana] kcw, please!

[Adam Montana] fire away

[kcw] vanilla wafer Adam: In your chat last week you seemed just as disappointed as we are that there has not been an RV. In your research and meetings with your contacts this past week do you anticipate an RV before the end of the year? I'm not even asking for an RV amount, just want this loooong term investment to happen. I like many others have been waiting approximtely 8 years and as any normal person we get kind of ancy the closer it gets down to the wire. What I've come to appreciate about you is you say a whole lot without saying a lot; you make us think and draw our own conclusions; and you never make false promises or blow smoke up our behinds. Come On RV ! ! ! Vanilla Wafer

[Adam Montana] Up until this morning, I would have had a different answer... at this time, I still see a possibility before the end of the year, but we have to let the situation in Libya blow over and then re-evaluate.

[Adam Montana] I'm positive that even if they had planned on announcing a major revaluation TOMORROW, it would have been put on the shelf for a few days.

[Adam Montana] with any luck, that's exactly what is happening, and we will see a quick turnaround... but I don't have an exact guess. I'm going to keep an eye on things and give an opinion as things develop

[Adam Montana] Again, hopefully this is something that blows over quickly, but we have to be realistic - Libya is a major part of the Middle East, and a significant RV is going to be a balancing act of EPIC proportions - they need to go into this when the waters are calm, not during a storm

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] - TexasMike1958 Hi Adam... I am a new VIP member. Thank you for your hard work. I am curious about Talabani. He has been out of the country and this whole situation seems to be getting out of hand. When is he supposed to come back home to Iraq??? Why has he been gone so long. Once he returns, will he be able to get the RV train moving again??? - disciple7 Adam, there has been alot of hype lately about Talabani's return, in your opinion is Talabani's return truly significant to this investment? Thank you for your time..

[Adam Montana] TexasMike, first of all - congratulations on upgrading to VIP!

[Adam Montana] disciple7, thank you as well for the question

[Adam Montana] Talabani is an important part of the current Iraqi situation, so I do believe it is important that he be present for the RV announcement and resulting changes

[Adam Montana] but I don't see him as the "catalyst".

[Adam Montana] In order for this to be successful, the waters need to be fairly calm and ducks need to be in a row. From what we can all see and what many of us are hearing from contacts both local and overseas... we are extremely close! But we still need those calm waters.

[kcw] waitingondinar Hi Adam, I was reading on AKNEWS and noticed this article "10/09/2012 18:53 By Joel Wing*In June 2012, the Fraser Institute issued its latest report on investment in oil and gas around the world. The paper was based upon a survey of several hundred executives from the hydrocarbon industry. Iraq ranked near the bottom in almost every category. This souring of opinion on Iraq is quite a change as... What are your thoughts on this news and a proposed RV? To me it looks like things are souring in Iraq. Thanks

[Adam Montana] With the current situation as it is in Iraq - they deserve low marks!

[Adam Montana] but that's only based on the current situation - how much can they currently produce, export, control. Not how much they could POTENTIALLY produce. We are looking at a kid who is getting bad grades because he's not going to class... but we all know this kid is a genius and once we get him to his desk, he's going to blow the lid off the normal marks

[Adam Montana] (or she, whichever you prefer :lol:)

[Adam Montana] But to comment on the article you read - that's only one article. kcw just pointed out another article to me a moment ago that shows a MUCH different story. In fact, this article http://iqd.me/l/1cl shows how strong Iraq can be and even more convincing - it shows us that major companies are still investing in Iraq's future, specifically Iraq's future with the HCL!!!

[Adam Montana] If you read that article, you'll see that even the Rothschilds are involved in Iraq's future. As I mentioned in our other chatroom at NDC... anyone with half a brain should understand that if THEY are involved in Iraq, it's probably a good bet. :twocents:

[kcw] Rafa10s Hi Adam...somewhere in the thousands of posts read over the past year, I remember a Nov. 16th retirement date for Dr. Shabbibi...is that correct? If so, one would think he'd like to complete what was started back in 2003 with a tidy little RV before that date. Any thoughts on that event? I know in Iraq, nothing is solid, as in that date could be pushed to 2013, or 2014. One other thing, it seems a bunch of articles allude to the CBI not being ready until 2013 or 2014...is that just smoke iyo? Thanks bud...Rafa10s (K-State alum...Jordy Nelson's school!)

[Adam Montana] I think Shabibi is just as likely to keep a retirement promise as Brett Favre.

[kcw] flyguy2323 Adam I heard the other day that some of the Wells Fargo’s had their staff come in on Labor Day to get trained on the new Del la Rue machines, and that they thought it was going to happen last month. I was just wondering if you had heard anything like that as well. Thanks for your time, and as always go Dinar!!!

[Adam Montana] Sorry flyguy, I can't confirm or deny that.

[kcw] Sitkadoc Hi Adam--hope all is well with you and crew. Recently I have read some talk about investing in the ISX through a brokerage firm in Iraq and have also read less than encouraging news from others about their experience with the Warka Bank. Realizing that you do not make any specific referrals or recommendations, I would appreciate any comments you might have about the wisdom or appropriateness of such a move (investing through an Iraqi brokerage)?. Thanks for your committment and wisdom in these matters. Sitkadoc

[Adam Montana] Sitkadoc, that's a great question

[Adam Montana] Here's the logic I apply to the situation. If the Iraqi Dinar is like a penny stock, and that stock goes up, then the supporting companies are also going to go up... perhaps exponentially.

[Adam Montana] In that case, it makes a lot of sense to invest in the companies that will benefit from the RV, a higher valued Dinar, and a more successful Iraq

[Adam Montana] on the other side of the coin, there is no insurance in Warka, we can't accurately determine how stable they are, and if you use a "brokerage firm" in Iraq you are wiring money to someone you've never met and most likely uses a Yahoo account.

[Adam Montana] Are they legit? I know some of them are. Am I comfortable recommending them to anyone? Nope!

[Adam Montana] Again, there's another side of the coin... Is ADAM invested in the ISX and Warka?

[Adam Montana] You bet! :lol:

[Adam Montana] I have done my research, decided how much I am comfortable putting into a risky situation, and I am happy with my decision.

[Adam Montana] :tiphat:

[kcw] DinarBlessings... Greetings Adam, As investors preparing for post-RV financial decisions, we seek to enhance our Dinar investment education while avoiding inaccurate "rumor mill" sources. Since we consider DinarVets to be the PREMIER resource for recommendations, your answers to the following questions would greatly benefit us and hopefully others as well: 1. To whom do you turn for REPUTABLE and NEWSWORTHY Iraqi / Middle East media outlets/websites for reliable information, assuming they exist? 2. If so, can you provide links to Iraqi / Middle East news media resources (print or video) which you would recommend to provide TRUSTWORTHY and INFORMATIVE Intel to enhance our education on the Nation of Iraq, its banking, currency, progress / plans, and future projects? Adam, thank you for your valuable time to answer our questions.

[Adam Montana] DinarBlessings, your question is a good one... unfortunately, there is no good answer.

[Adam Montana] ALL of the news that comes out of Iraq must be questioned. As you read above, we have two very conflicting articles on Iraq's potential with the HCL - one very poor, one very good, and BOTH come from reputable sources!

[Adam Montana] With that said, I try to read as much as possible, take it all with a grain of salt, and form my opinions based on what I believe to be accurate, rather than listen to the opinions or propaganda out there.

[Adam Montana] One GREAT source for news is the DinarVets site - stay out of the rumors sections! Another awesome source is our sister site, http://newdinarchat.com

[Adam Montana] If you check the news section there, you'll find some gems that you won't find many other places (thanks to some dedicated members and rockhound!)

[kcw] cricket10 Hello Adam and thank you so much for everything. My question is what percent would you give a chance of the RV happening this month? There are circumstances causing me, as well as many others, to need this happen. Thany You

[Adam Montana] I'm not putting a percentage on it - we could all use an RV, who wouldn't benefit from extra cash? I don't know who among you know this, but I am a man of faith... I don't talk about it here because I don't feel it is the correct place to do so. But this question... I can't help but say that anyone who "needs" an RV should not be looking to Iraq for salvation. :twocents:

[Adam Montana] Don't take that the wrong way, of course. I know many people are in need... ah, I'll just let it go at that.

[kcw] Francie26 Hello, Adam. I am concerned about Iran and the possibility of a nuclear weapon, and that concern has grown stronger when I feel that, in our own Oval Office, no one is home. Also it appears that Netanyahu is either attempting to force a response from Obama or is trying to lay the groundwork for taking out Iran's nuclear facility(s) with or without American support. Netanyahu has been reported as saying that, to get Obama to give him American support, he has to force Obama's hand before our election. Three questions: 1.) Where does this possible "clash of titans" leave an RV? 2.) What impact would such an event have on Iraq? 3.) Might this be an event, after which all bets are off regarding an RV?

[Adam Montana] Iran is indeed a major point of concern. At this time, they are just something to keep an eye on. I truly wish our government, the UN, heck - the entire world - would take them as serious as you and I do, but you know what they say...

[Adam Montana] "Wish in one hand and (do something else in the other) and see which one fills up first"

[Adam Montana] *shrug*

[Adam Montana] luckily they aren't causing problems at this time. Give Iraq a release from Chapter 7, resolve HCL, let them stand on their own two feet. That is the ONLY way this will ever be resolved

[kcw] DiveDeepSix Since you are a Pack fan Adam, I'd imagine you would be a Badger fan as well, and seeing how I'm a Husker fan, I'd say after last weekend we both SUCK!!! But hey we have an RV coming soon to a theater near you hopefully soon! Thanks for all you do bud no questions!

[Adam Montana] Bucky's my buddy! Sorry about them Huskers... but in defense of the entire NFL, I think the refs suck more than any one team in particular at this time! Should be an entertaining (and disappointing/grueling) next couple of weeks

[Adam Montana] Ok, that was it! I'll be keeping an eye on the situation, and I'll be updating as I know more

[Adam Montana] as always... GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 4

Adam,

Great chat today. Lots of great information. It really struck a chord today when you talked about your faith and where that faith is placed. If you are generous with what you have today, you will have a greater opportunity to be more generous after the RV. What yo are today will only be magnified by the RV. If you are self-centered today, well.....

• Upvote 2

Sorry Adam, but I do not understand why what happened in Libya would affect the RV in Iraq.

In my opinion, a revaluing of currency is an economic event internal and specific to Iraq. Perhaps you could please elaborate why the storming and killings at the US Embassy will (could) cause a delay in the decision to revalue the Iraqi currency.

When US troops were accused of desecrating the Koran in Afghanistan, or the Danish cartoons of Mohammad caused riots, or the “Arab Spring” caused a change in governments, I do not recall that these events had an effect on the financial decisions of Iraq, or any other country, except perhaps, further hate for our great nation.

A follow-up opinion by you would be appreciated, as I remain unclear on what you stated.

Thank you.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks adam. if we are waiting for the middle east to calm...then there will never be a rv. the u.s.delegation sent last week rollowingreports of iraq aiding iran and the assad regime in syria. the inevitable war between israel and iran, the libya u.s. ambassador killing, the uprising of the muslim brotherhood in egypt. there is nothing "calm" or any future indication of "calmness" in the forecast. hopefully iraq rvs when iraq needs to. Then barzanis major conflict with maliki...and the possible succession of kurdistan. there are disturbances and conflicts everywhere being reported..it is what it is

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 10

Thanks adam. if we are waiting for the middle east to calm...then there will never be a rv. the u.s.delegation sent last week rollowingreports of iraq aiding iran and the assad regime in syria. the inevitable war between israel and iran, the libya u.s. ambassador killing, the uprising of the muslim brotherhood in egypt. there is nothing "calm" or any future indication of "calmness" in the forecast. hopefully iraq rvs when iraq needs to. Then barzanis major conflict with maliki...and the possible succession of kurdistan. there are disturbances and conflicts everywhere being reported..it is what it is

Actually I was thinking, what a good time to RV while everyone's attention is focused on Libya. It might go by as a blip on a screen.

• Upvote 2

Sorry Adam, but I do not understand why what happened in Libya would affect the RV in Iraq.

In my opinion, a revaluing of currency is an economic event internal and specific to Iraq. Perhaps you could please elaborate why the storming and killings at the US Embassy will (could) cause a delay in the decision to revalue the Iraqi currency.

When US troops were accused of desecrating the Koran in Afghanistan, or the Danish cartoons of Mohammad caused riots, or the “Arab Spring” caused a change in governments, I do not recall that these events had an effect on the financial decisions of Iraq, or any other country, except perhaps, further hate for our great nation.

A follow-up opinion by you would be appreciated, as I remain unclear on what you stated.

Thank you.

I was shocked to see that statement by Adam.... I'm on board with you Adlon.. looking forward to your response Adam.

Edited by WowLewi
  • Upvote 4

In my opinion...

You are entitled to your opinion and I sincerely hope that you are correct and I am wrong.

Until it happens, we will just have to wait and see who is correct.

:tiphat:

Thanks adam. if we are waiting for the middle east to calm...then there will never be a rv.

I disagree, but only semantically. Last week, I would have said that the Middle East was "relatively calm". We all know there will never be 100% peace in the Middle East, so I'll settle for "relatively peaceful".

The day after a US Ambassador is murdered does not qualify as "relatively peaceful" in my book. :twocents:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You are entitled to your opinion and I sincerely hope that you are correct and I am wrong.

I disagree, but only semantically. Last week, I would have said that the Middle East was "relatively calm". We all know there will never be 100% peace in the Middle East, so I'll settle for "relatively peaceful".

The day after a US Ambassador is murdered does not qualify as "relatively peaceful" in my book. :twocents:

hopefully none of that has any weight on the situation....and the rv soon follows. i appreciate the comment.

• Upvote 2

Exactly!!! if we were to wait till the ME calms down we would ALL be here til eternity and there just isnt enough time lmao

• Upvote 4

No sh*t! There is always conflict and problems over there, hopefully this thing won't be derailed for another year, and the next one after that...what a mess, but I can't believe that these meetings in London and New York are mere posturing from Iraq to get more money, loans, or whatever their goal is. +1

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 2

There have been other incidences of violence in the Middle East in the last two years in countries other than Iraq and there was no mention of them affecting a potential RV. Seems to be a bit convenient to me to be used as yet another reason why it hasn't happend yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[kcw] - TexasMike1958 Hi Adam... I am a new VIP member. Thank you for your hard work. I am curious about Talabani. He has been out of the country and this whole situation seems to be getting out of hand. When is he supposed to come back home to Iraq??? Why has he been gone so long. Once he returns, will he be able to get the RV train moving again??? - disciple7 Adam, there has been alot of hype lately about Talabani's return, in your opinion is Talabani's return truly significant to this investment? Thank you for your time..

[Adam Montana] TexasMike, first of all - congratulations on upgrading to VIP!

[Adam Montana] disciple7, thank you as well for the question

[Adam Montana] Talabani is an important part of the current Iraqi situation, so I do believe it is important that he be present for the RV announcement and resulting changes

[Adam Montana] but I don't see him as the "catalyst".

[Adam Montana] In order for this to be successful, the waters need to be fairly calm and ducks need to be in a row. From what we can all see and what many of us are hearing from contacts both local and overseas... we are extremely close! But we still need those calm waters.

We got em herded Adam... now to get em in a nice neat row!!! rolleyes.gif

558354_10151004937766021_491176411_n.jpg

Thanks for the post kcw.... and Thanks for the Chat Adam!!! wink.gif

Come On Boyz... git-r-dun already!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

[Adam Montana] The current situation in Libya is going to cause delays. There's no two ways around it. If it weren't for the events over the last 24 hours in Libya, I would probably be holding my breath right now waiting to send out that RV email... but it's just not going to happen until we know how this issue will play out

[Adam Montana] I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as always - I'm not here to bring balloons and cake, I'm here to tell you the facts as we know them

Quick question, another poster asked why you would say the Libya issue would cause delays.

In your chat you mention it as fact. Can you go into more details what facts you have as to why the Libya ordeal would delay an RV in Iraq?

Edited by Thor Hammerstein
  • Upvote 6

Seems that there is always something that "pops up" that has a negative impact on any type of RV/RD occurring. So now that Libya has another mess on their hands this is somehow supposed to push an RV/RD back yet again? So now Adam has pushed his timeline back yet again for something that is not even occurring within the boundaries of Iraq? So where does that leave the RV/RD timeline at now? If an RV/RD in Iraq is going to be delayed due to other ME countries affairs, then its pretty safe to assume this train ride is not going to end anytime soon. In saying that, Adam should probably hold off on the timeline predictions for the time being. Sounds kind of silly to keep going back and changing his RV/RD timeline evrytime a bomb goes off over in the sandbox. I realize nobody knows when this will happen but obviously neither does Adam.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I might be mistaken, but it seems like a lot of people are implying that I am supplying a reason for the "delay"!

That would make sense, except for one small FACT: I have never given a DATE that the RV would be announced.

I have ALWAYS told people to be patient and in fact to EXPECT delays.

This is just another of those delays, and I am not surprised NOR am I disheartened even a little!

Here's an analogy:

I am a boater, and when I take my boat out, I look at the weather.

Bad weather = danger, good weather = awesome.

Iraq is in a "boat" in my opinion... if they RV when a storm is threatening, their boat could capsize and they all drown... and WE DO TOO.

But if they wait for good weather, then things are much more likely to go well.

Is Iran, Libya, or London inside of Iraq? NO! But is a storm on the horizon a threat to a boater? MAYBE.

This thing is too big to take needless chances, and if an obvious storm is threatening... a smart sailor waits.

But once the sea is fairly quiet, despite the fact that we *may* get new storms, if you have a delivery to make... you take the chance.

Right now we are looking at the tail-end of a possible storm.

I hope it passes, but I'm not going to Blindly Hope that Captain Iraq sails into Obvious Danger.

And I am excited to see Captain Iraq sail victoriously into Cape Success.

Even further... I am prepared to WAIT for that glorious day, because I don't think I am Entitled to Everything Yesterday.

Do you agree? I hope so.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1