Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste

SWFloridaGuy

Thank you, SWFG. I have been watching, reading and learning for a while. Your posts are consistently clear and concise, well reasoned. Appreciate it very much!

Thanks just bringing in something from Enorrste this morning who's posts I enjoy. Good morning by the way.

SW,

What a good read! On another note who is this Russell guy he refers to??

I like the part about gold.... that in itself gives one insight to the real economy. ( decoded )

Quad B)

Russell is that guy on the Dinar Alert calls with Kaperoni. He also did a call with Enoch8 and Scooter a while back, both of whom I think are great.

• Upvote 3

I dont like how people pick and choose what quotes they use from the cbi to establish a premise. the cbi has made the intention of raising the value of the dinar, through the process of deleting three zeroes. Which is obviously.....the cbi saying they are going to redenominate the currency. so if thats a lie....how is it possible to gather certain info..while ignoring how they plan on applying the process

example. the cbi says the dinar is going to be the strongest currency..or the cbis plan to increase the value of the dinar. at first glimpse...it sounds positive ....until the method of application is described in a rd.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Interesting read. Thanks for bringing it over. While I have never been a big Enorrste fan and can't say I agree with him 100%, I can say that this was well thought out and I can agree with most of it. I have always been in the $3.00 and up camp, but I have never felt like it could come out at anything near that at first. Around a dollar or a little less and then gradually raise from there is more feasible.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 4

I don't understand how giving us $1 for every 1 dinar we turn in increases the money supply in the U.S. if the exchange rate is 1 to 1. So banks then have 17 trillion dinar where they once had $17 trillion dollars. It seems an equal swap. Am I missing something? How would that exchange benefit the U.S.?

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 2

I don't understand how giving us $1 for every 1 dinar we turn in increases the money supply in the U.S. if the exchange rate is 1 to 1. So banks then have 17 trillion dinar where they once had $17 trillion dollars. It seems an equal swap. Am I missing something? How would that exchange benefit the U.S.?

It might be an even exchange between the US and Iraq but it still increases our money supply. Where do those dollars come from? There are currently about $2 trillioon USD in circulation. If investors suddenly cash in 2 trillion dinar at $1 it would double the amount of US dollars in circulation practically overnight. The law of supply and demand dictates that would result in a severe weakening of the USD if not a collapse.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 2

Enorrste presents the possibility of the dinar as a free floating currency. Can you imagine the dinar on forex over the past few days with multiple bombings? What would happen to the valuation? Things are far too unstable in Iraq for them to have a free floating currency. It will be decades before that happens if ever.

Enorrste says that the CBI is on record that it will come out at around a dollar. What he omits is that they also said redenomination would get them there.

Enorrste says that the CBI is also on record that it wants the value of the dinar to return to its pre-Saddam value. What does he base this claim on?

Enorrste says that Saleh said the dinar would be held as a world reserve currency post-RV. Again, when did he say this? Why would the dinar be held as a world reserve currency? How much demand is there for the dinar outside of speculation? Perhaps what Enorrste is referring to here is the interview where Saleh expressed his desire to see the dinar held as a reserve currency by countries other than their immediate neighbors of Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. Simply adding other countries to the list won't make the dinar a world reserve currency like the dollar or the euro.

Enorrste assumes that China, the US, England, and France all hold substantial amounts of dinar. Again, no source.

I'm not going to review the entire post as I don't have the time. Suffice it to say yet again, Enorrste is articulate but is a walking encyclopedia of misinformation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't think that the US has 17 trillion physical dollars to exchange for 17 trillion physical dinar.

Since the only place the Iraqi dinar can be spent is in Iraq, the US would have to redeem it through the CBI currency auctions.

The dinar would have to already be established as a world reserve currency prior to this RV, as well as OPEC payment requirements be changed; as the only thing Iraq has to sell is oil.

Iraq doesn't even have a tenth of a trillion in USD to sell in exchange for the 17 trillion dinar in the US (going by your numbers).

Plus, the CBI charges a commission for selling dollars for dinar which would create some loss on every dinar exchanged.

I like the idea as much as anyone else, but, what is the bottom line?

How does Iraq pay for (Fill in the Blank Here) trillion dollars worth of dinar with 67 billion dollars worth of Foreign Reserves?

That would be a very interesting hat trick to see in slow motion.

We don't put either dollars or dinar in our foreign reserves. How many countries don't accept the USD?

This is why the CBI desires to change trillions of dinar liability to billions through redenomination.

Unfortunately, that is where the 1:1 would come into play.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I dont like how people pick and choose what quotes they use from the cbi to establish a premise. the cbi has made the intention of raising the value of the dinar, through the process of deleting three zeroes. Which is obviously.....the cbi saying they are going to redenominate the currency. so if thats a lie....how is it possible to gather certain info..while ignoring how they plan on applying the process

example. the cbi says the dinar is going to be the strongest currency..or the cbis plan to increase the value of the dinar. at first glimpse...it sounds positive ....until the method of application is described in a rd.

Si senor.....very good point!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

:: RVPlease.....U R right it doesnt make sense ! NO BANK will credit 1 for 1 unless there was a link to recieve the dinar from IRAQ.....So count out a Federal bank at cash-in .There will have to be a "facilitator " that will have to do it ( for a fee,of course)..So after the first 63-65 Bn dollars are shipped out the CBI is BANKRUPT.....This is the net of the rate delema . THAT is not going to happen. IF the FED or any other countries treasury has dinar (and I dont think that would be much ) They would be stupid not to jump to the head of the line . But the CBI would not AND possibly is prevented from releasing any of its reserves.

The best I can see (I risk getting flamed here) is $0.001/dinar ... Then the new currency becomes the one dollar per dinar ...Now they can claim it is as strong as the dollar! Then it should apreciate with export revenues. If they manage to control budget increases. No great disruption in-country and ME trading partners would not see much advantage to cash-in.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 1

Pick and choose...what was said and done....(CBI aside)...

You know, you probably wouldn't get along with my girlfriend to well. :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I posted an article here a day or so ago. This was a quote from that article. You can call it whatever you want, but Saleh said it best :) Go RV!

"...it's just the process of switching the currency which pertain to all Iraqis, and it may take time to get used to people on them."

• Upvote 1

I have to say this because I am tired of all of the negative comments from the same people. Do not state your opinion as fact, anymore. If all of this is too much for you, get out of this investment and please get out of this forum. It is one thing to bring thought provoking statements or news; but quit pissing on everyone else if their opinions on this investment don' t match your own.

• Upvote 6