Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Dinar News

Hawkedge

Just left my bank in Nowata, Okla. The teller informed me that the dinar was going to be able to be traded in with them, but atm they don't sell the dinar. She said they are trying to become an authorized seller of the dinar. Not sure how true that is, or what it takes to be able to sell IQD. I do know that they have other foreign currencys on hand. She did say in her talks with other banks that the rate is going to be 1.3291. The bank in Nowata is called Regents Bank. Use to be 1st national bank of nowata. Will post more as i get the info. Hawkedge out!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 24

Just left my bank in Nowata, Okla. The teller informed me that the dinar was going to be able to be traded in with them, but atm they don't sell the dinar. She said they are trying to become an authorized seller of the dinar. Not sure how true that is, or what it takes to be able to sell IQD. I do know that they have other foreign currencys on hand. She did say in her talks with other banks that the rate is going to be 1.3291. The bank in Nowata is called Regents Bank. Use to be 1st national bank of nowata. Will post more as i get the info. Hawkedge out!

As nice as this sounds & would be nice to see if it really plays out this way. But what we have here is just here say & NO bank would be able to tell you a rate its like insider trading in the stock market. So FYI I would not not trust anything you are told & look for in writing guarantee if that where the case have them but it now at that price bet the tell you they can't or won't. I am not bashing you just want you to stay grounded & not lose your dinar to some scammer.

I for one have learned not to listen to hear say since I have spread the rumors of hear say just passing on that it never panned out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They Absolutly Do Not sell dinar nor do they sell any foreign currencys, AND They do not ever plan on selling foreign currencies at this bank. Don't know who you are but this info you have provided us is incorrect. I talked to the bank myself. The bank does exist. Sorry.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

They Absolutly Do Not sell dinar nor do they sell any foreign currencys, AND They do not ever plan on selling foreign currencies at this bank. Don't know who you are but this info you have provided us is incorrect. I talked to the bank myself. The bank does exist. Sorry.

Thanks for checking gregp! Just negged the mofo...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Thanks greg...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sales must be slumping....

To their credit, the OP joined in Nov 2011, so it wasn't a freshly created pumper account.

But, it appears to be garden variety pumper discharge

Thanks for making the call.

Do these people not have anything better to do with their time?

$1.3291; yeah, I guess you really can make this stuff up.

Thanks again for the verification call. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A simple google search shows nowata, OK exists

I Guess That This Changes The NoWata Into Whine ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For Vetting This Out Greg ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 3

Hey Zig. yeah talking to you Derp. i just bought some foreign currancy up there. so yeah they do sell it, and since you wanna act like a jacka$$. I'll be one also. I was just posting what i was told, and if you can't handle that i got some info, and you can't then thats your problem. You'll forever be know as Ziggy the Derp Master. Get a life Derp, and stop spending your green backs on dinar.

Time For Everyone to Flame Me[/color]

/popcorn

Edited by Hawkedge
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

Hey Zig. yeah talking to you Derp. i just bought some foreign currancy up there. so yeah they do sell it, and since you wanna act like a jacka$$. I'll be one also. I was just posting what i was told, and if you can't handle that i got some info, and you can't then thats your problem. You'll forever be know as Ziggy the Derp Master. Get a life Derp, and stop spending your green backs on dinar.

Time For Everyone to Flame Me[/color]

/popcorn

HAHAHA! You just spent your greenbacks on foreign currency, from a bank that does not sell foreign currency. So I guess that makes you a perp.

• Upvote 2

A word of warning Hawk, you just made a big first mistake for a newbie. But you know from here on out any posts you offer up will be appreciated for what they are, crap.

Well, he showed us; negged everyone that challenged his post.

Nice; can't wait for the encore.

GA Zigmeister.... I think we can expect some more of these doozies in the coming days :blink: