Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

divemaster5734

This is even difficult to write.

My oldest son is going in for heart surgery tomorrow.

It's supposed to be a "routine day surgery", but I am about to climb the walls.

He's 22, plays college football, and is the epitome of "gentle giant".

He has had occasional irregular heart beats since 5 years old.

They finally figured out he has a extra node, I don't remember if it's a SA or AV one, but they're going to sew them together so his heart only fires once at a time.

Obviously, a "side effect" could be anything up to and including death.

Man, that was freaking hard to write.

Please take a moment and say a prayer fro Alex's surgery tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me send this out, and thank you for your help.

• Upvote 10

My thoughts and prayers are with you both, and with the surgeon who will handle this delicate task. Hang in there, it will be all over soon, and then you'll have plenty of time to count all those new gray hairs you've just earned. It's always so hard when our children are ill-we feel so out of control.....so let God take care of this for you....it really does work, I know.

Blessings to you and yours......take care......hugs your way as well. biggrin.gif

divemaster5734. Not to worry as your son's heart is in God's hands and he will not falter. The doctor's hands will be made perfect to complete the operation with 100% success. My prayers are with you and your family. May God bless all who are to partake in this endeavor to bring your son to his best health ever.

• Upvote 1

Divemaster,

I'm praying that Alex's heart will be even better tomorrow than it is today...

that this will help him to have a much longer and healthier life.

They are always our "babies" aren't they?

I will be sending healing thoughts and warm regards to you and your precious son.

We all will...

Prayers for Alex going up......Father in heaven you know one of your children needs your love, we pray that your guiding hands will guide the surgeons in this and bring Alex back to his much wanted health. I pray that you will reassure and comfort the family and let them know that you are there holding his hands during this trying time. In the name of Jesus Christ our lord i pray amen amen

• Upvote 1