Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The GOI puts off the budget 6 ore months....

Dinar Buddy

It is noteworthy that the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives provides in Article (126) that the proposed laws that are rejected by the board or drawn by their sponsors may not be re- presented in session itself, but needs to be another six months.

We wait again for an additional 6 months.

:blink:

I for one really would love to see this happen today as I am sure everyone else is. However with that being said we know this was to be a 10 year plan so none of us should be surprised if this continues till 2013. Trust me I pray everyday this thing RV's now. Can this RV happen earlier than 2013 absolutely it can happen early. Can one speculate that the reason we have a delegation in Iraq this week to push the RV to happen during the DNC to really boost the O&B ticket. Yes we could speculate that and hope it is true and consider it to be a reasonable speculation. This brings me to my point this whiole thing is about nothing but speculation which is the exact thing that has caused so much confusion.... Not to mention all the contridictory reports that seem to be flowing out of Iraq like a raging river...

• Upvote 2

Thanks. I guess I should have said, "What does no worry mean."

With two sets of books (records) that usually is not a good thing and I don't see how that would put us in good position to see an RV. So I guess I am a bit confused on your statement.

I think, what my Dinar brother Easy is saying, is that they have a budget that they publish for the world to see, but the one that they don't want us to see "at this point" is the one that they are really working at.

Think about it....they are going to have the most massive increase in value, in history. Would you want to telegraph to the whole world what it is, and when it will be, so all the speculators will run out and buy, everything they can get there hands on? I don't think so. So, I guess, what Easy is saying nicely, is don't believe everything you read from Iraq. They are the most ruthless, untrust worthy, and manipulative people, I think the world has ever seen!

I think when you have been around here for a while, you will learn a lot, and one of the people you might want to follow, is our brother.......Easy!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3