Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hats off to all of you "Long Term" Investors!

To all of you who have been involved in this investment for longer than a few years, HATS OFF TO YOU!

I know that you all have to be worn down to a nub. I've only been involved for 7 or 8 months now, I believe, and it is BRUTAL! I have allowed myself to believe that the possibility of financial freedom could be within my grasp and this is a dangerous thing. I realize that you shouldn't pay to much attention to it but it's hard not to. Its addicting, kinda like reading a good suspense novel, you just can't put it down, you gotta see what's going to happen next.

Well, like I said, I have a lot of respect for all of you veterans of this investment. I know it's been a long rough ride for you, hopefully the end is near.

• Upvote 1

It's beyond addictive, it's OBSESSIVE. You compare what's going on in your life (if it's not great) at the moment and COMPARE it to how it COULD BEEEE. It gives a whole new meaning to the word DREAM. :lol::lol::lol::P

Yes. it can be. Many of the long-timers I associate with temper their enthusiasm with a dinar hiatus vacation every once in a while. I have had several, and once you turn off the switch for a few weeks, it is refreshing, and when you turn the switch back on, it makes it bearable. Funny how when the switch gets turned back on, not much has changed in that period of time. :P:lol:

To all of you who have been involved in this investment for longer than a few years, HATS OFF TO YOU!

I know that you all have to be worn down to a nub. I've only been involved for 7 or 8 months now, I believe, and it is BRUTAL! I have allowed myself to believe that the possibility of financial freedom could be within my grasp and this is a dangerous thing. I realize that you shouldn't pay to much attention to it but it's hard not to. Its addicting, kinda like reading a good suspense novel, you just can't put it down, you gotta see what's going to happen next.

Well, like I said, I have a lot of respect for all of you veterans of this investment. I know it's been a long rough ride for you, hopefully the end is near.

Thanks....And agreed....8 years plus here and still going...

Enthusiasm has its ups and downs, admittingly.

Edited by umbertino

It has been about 6 and a half years for me and I am one of the ones who come on and read and dont do much else. I have taken several dinar vacations over the years because you need a break for self preservation. If sometimes those of us who have been around for a long time dont get excited with the latest news, it is because we have heard everything there is to hear. I will get excited when I see proof that it is on forex. I have not even bought any dinar in over three years. I can remember when I believed everything Med said and lost sleep because it was happening "tonight". We started out on Investors Iraq, then Dinar Rumor, then Dinar Vets, then Dinar Spectulators.....and on and on and on, because people figured out how to make money off the speculation of dinar. I believe we will make money, how much I have no clue, but I am in for the longer haul.....LOL

9 years and still waiting for a return on my investment, food for thought, Who is making money every day on this wild ride? I say, a lot of people have gotten wealthy on this wild ride. IMO if we see any return at all, consider it LUCK.

Been on the ride for a long time and can't afford to get off now. Hope something postive happens with this gamble.

Go R. V.

• Upvote 1

Going on 3 1/2 years myself. I can remember wanting the RV to hold off so my purchase receipts would qualify me for long term capital gains!! What a joke that was. At least it gave me time to get a warka account and buy some stocks on the ISX.

i made a small investment and figured to let it ride for 10 years and see what i make out of it.. ive been in for around 7 years now .. so the next 3 years will tell me how i did ...if there comes a time period for exchange ill do it at that point .

the storys ive read and heard from the investors is really entertaining ..i dont take them seriously .. the opinion column is the best i think where people put fourth their honest opinion .. .. rumors are mostly proven false .. then theres the off topics with all the conspiracy theorys , religion , and now political .. is pretty good .. just for entertainment .. ill always have my own views , ... it does look like something is brewing for this to come to a close over the next year or two..this has been quite interesting .. you can tell who is stil young and those who have been around for awhile ,, what i mean expierence is what gives us our wisdom...and the older generation always knows what to believe and what is to be taken as a grain of salt.. the elders have been fooled once ,, twice ,, three times .. ,, we are extra cautious in what we believe ,, i cant count how many lies ive heard in my life but its quite a few ... some are just lies someone else told them and they are passing it around because they believed the lie .. and then theres the actual lie starters . they just needed some attention and even if its temporary ,, they get it .. then we always find out the truth .. they change their screen names and come back and start over ....but the elders see right through the lies .. the youngsters havent heard the lies before so they believe them and help pass them around till they learn the truth .. but guess what theres a whole new group of youngsters right behind them that havent heard those lies so they get a whole new group to lie to ,, and they will pas the lies around again for the um-teenth time ... wisdom comes with experience ..end of world predictions are my favorite ..lol.. over the last 1000 years there have been some doozies.. usa bad .. even more .. isreal another ..lol .. in time we learn the truth ,, but the young keep coming .. its our job as elders to point out the lies .. its the youngs job to pass them around i guess

26 million web hits on end of world predictions .. over the last 500 years ..>>>> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&sclient=psy-ab&q=history+of+end+of+world+predictions&oq=history+of+end+of+world+predictions&gs_l=hp.12..0i30.2498.13340.0.16000.35.18.0.4.4.0.2406.19539.0j1j3j2j0j3j1j2j2j4.18.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.HEi7vFTAUdk&pbx=1&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=7c2db6ed7c41015b&biw=1084&bih=551

9 years and still waiting for a return on my investment, food for thought, Who is making money every day on this wild ride? I say, a lot of people have gotten wealthy on this wild ride. IMO if we see any return at all, consider it LUCK.

Been on the ride for a long time and can't afford to get off now. Hope something postive happens with this gamble.

Go R. V.

flboy,

I haven't seen you post in awhile. I'm like you, been in this a long time. One of these days you can buy me that beer after I teach you how to play golf...

This may be one of the only places in the world where I am still a youngster. haha Only two and a half years for me. But it has been two and a half of the longest years I have ever lived in a fairly long lifetime. At first I did a search almost every day and found many dinar sites, all of which had claimants who proposed all sorts of magic tricks, and I fell for almost all of them. Thankfully, I had already invested most of my money in dinar, so I wasn't suckered into any of them. As I look back, those situations and promises feel like one of those famous "end of the world on a certain day" lies, that keep some people awake and scared many nights just before the fatal day, and then nothing happens. What is most surprising is that we have often made important friends here with people whose real names we don't know, nor do we even know what they look like or what their voice sounds like.

Oddly, I have found in my life that some of the worst things that happen to us, things that force us to do something we would simply not otherwise do, are actual blessings leading to even better things/people/events for our lives. For example, the bottom fell out of my 401K, which was my only source of income, other than Social Security, which isn't much, so I had to sell my beloved house as well as my beautiful furniture and decorator items, all lovingly collected during many years of my life, and move in with my daughter and her family. I am loved and wanted here, but I simply wasn't ready to give up having my own home. However, since my house and household items truly were strikingly beautiful, they sold extremely well even in a bad market, and I made enough money to pay off my bills plus some extra. Then just at that fortuitous time, I got a call from my sister who told me about the dinar. So I spent most of the rest of my money on dinar. As I see it, that money would have eventually been spent anyway, but it is now invested in dinar, which also led me here. My investment may not bring the return I want, but most investments are like that to a degree. I will be no worse off it I lose my money, and the best that can happen, which I am anticipating, will allow me to start over and buy or build another house, and then furntiure shop to my heart's content, which I love to do. When we are being yanked around by life, we sometimes get so caught up in what is happening to us that we forget to look beyond it to future possibilties. I have made a deep committment to myself that I will not forget the possibilities of the future I want, even though I have accepted that owning dinars may not be all I could (and do) want it to be. But if that is true, I can deal with it then. I refuse to deal with that ahead of its acuality. This keeps me feeling hopeful. I love living in a hopeful situation, although I have to admit that living in the rich possiblities of a life with lots of money actually in my bank account does sound even better. haha And meantime, I revel in my friendships here, and I value highly all of those who have extended the hand of friendship to me. I love you all. (And you know who you are!!) lol

• Upvote 1

DoD,

Great to hear from you and I hope we will be rewarded for our long wait and faith. About the Golf, I am a honest 12 HCP and would be honored to play a couple of rounds and enjoy our investment and time in the Sun from our long wait.. Stay safe and enjoy life, it is way to short. :0)

Go R.V.

Go R. V.

Unfortunately I have to agree with your assessment... And I am in your exact situation.