Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Late Nyte Bytes: SWFG <<BREAKING NEWS>> Maliki + Najafi's Meeting Update !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Drive In Movie Theater For The Premiere Of "RV The Movie - Part 9" Along With An Opening Cartoon !

Hey, Where Do I Hang The Speaker On This Camel ?

8-26-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS HAS BEEN THE VERY BEST DAY IN THE DINAR WORLD SINCE INCEPTION. I AM FULLY EXPECTING THE FINAL POST TO BE MADE SOON. (CAN'T DEFINE --SOON--YOU WORK ON THAT ONE).

8-26-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [Via Ghost] OKIE JUST TOLD ME HE EXPECTED TO BE UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT---HE WOULDN'T COMMENT FURTHER. I NAILED OKIE'S FEET TO THE FLOOR ON HIS COMMENT ABOUT WHAT HE CONSIDERED SOON---MONTHS?---DAY'S?---HE SAID----NO!!!----HOUR'S. WORLD WIDE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORTHCOMING AND IMMENENT.

Thug Note: And Now For The Main Feature .....

8-26-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball Waiting on: Talibani to call the Nationnal Convention, Parliament to pass the new monetary policy, HCL LAW passing, Security ministers, Formation of the GOI and the "WHIRLWIND". Fasten your seat belts here comes SEPTEMBERS Harvest.

8-26-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG It appears Talibani is letting everyone know he is ready, willing and able to show up – IF THEY ARE. That is the key. If they agree to a National Meeting – he’s coming back. If not – we wait a while – yet.

8-26-2012 Newshound Guru Med SOME SERIOUS MOVEMENT IS HAPPENING AND A SHIFT. LIKE SHABIBI SAID THIS COULD BE LIKE A POLITICAL WHIRLWIND IT COULD END UP SOME SWEEPING REFORMS BOTH ON THE POLITICAL AND THE ECONOMIC SIDE... I WAS WATCHING AND LOOKING FOR A SWING IN POSITIONS OR MOMENTUM AND IT SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING. I THINK YOU WILL SEE SOME TOP STATE OF LAW OFFICIALS BEING THROWN UNDER THE BUS ALSO NOW WE HAVE ALLEGATIONS THAT MALIKI HAD STOLEN 512 MILLION.

8-26-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE KEY FOR ME IS NUJAFI AND MALIKI PLAYING HOPSCOTCH TOGETHER AND THEN ADD MUTLAQ HE DRAWS THE LINES WITH CHALK, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, IMVHO, THE NO VOTE IS STILL ON THE BACKGROUND BEING USED AS A ACE...TO SEE THE NA DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM MALIKI IS ALSO A PLUS.

8-26-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE 2013 BUDGET WITH 13% ALLOCATED TO THE KURDS HAS NOT BROUGHT MUCH NEGATIVITY FROM THE KURDS. THE NUMBERS ARE FINALLY ADJUSTING THEMSELVES TO WHERE ALL INVOLVED ARE SATISFIED, NOT HAPPY, JUST SATISFIED FOR NOW. FOLLOW SHABS, THE GOI WILL WEED OUT THEIR PROBLEMS IN TIME OR AT LEAST TO WHERE SHABS IS SATISFIED WITH THE WAY IRAQ IS HEADED. I JUST LIKE WHATS GOING DOWN. [iT'S] CLOSER THAN ANYONE REALIZES, IMO.

8-26-2012 Newshound Guru Doc A second article stated "MP for the coalition of state law were part of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Rikabi, said the meeting, which will be held tomorrow between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and parliament speaker Osama Nujaifi would be to determine the names of the security ministries interior and defense." Again if this pans out then it will go a long way to help stabilize the GOI by fully seating all critical positions. We know Shabibi has in the past and recently stated he needs to see stability before any reform will happen. We view this as positive and are only hopeful that the parties involved will deliver this time. If so we get very excited. We report, you decide.

8-26-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy [Article] Breaking News: Maliki and Nujaifi's meeting ends. The meeting was fruitful, where most of the outstanding issues were agreed on, and Maliki and Nujaifi will make an press statements to the media.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Drive In Movie Theater For The Premiere Of "RV The Movie - Part 9" Along With An Opening Cartoon !

Hey, Where Do I Hang The Speaker On This Camel ?

8-26-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS HAS BEEN THE VERY BEST DAY IN THE DINAR WORLD SINCE INCEPTION. I AM FULLY EXPECTING THE FINAL POST TO BE MADE SOON. (CAN'T DEFINE --SOON--YOU WORK ON THAT ONE).

8-26-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [Via Ghost] OKIE JUST TOLD ME HE EXPECTED TO BE UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT---HE WOULDN'T COMMENT FURTHER. I NAILED OKIE'S FEET TO THE FLOOR ON HIS COMMENT ABOUT WHAT HE CONSIDERED SOON---MONTHS?---DAY'S?---HE SAID----NO!!!----HOUR'S. WORLD WIDE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORTHCOMING AND IMMENENT.

Can I hit him?

Plz...just give me 30 seconds of alone time with Okie officers.I Promise I will make it count.

Afterward he'll have his mouth wired shut for quite a whole,and his hands will be broken in too many places to type.

I'm thinking I can buy us at least 6 months of glorious Okie free dinarian time :P

• Upvote 1

All this driving me NUTS!!!!

Captain Hook walks into a bar and the bartender shouts to him RRRRRR, Captain Hook , did you know you have the ships wheel tied to your privates ? Captain Hook replies.... RRRRRR yes matte , it's driving me nuts !!!

• Upvote 3