Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Value - Different Rates

Dinar4Dave

$0.30 will do me

I am not an economist, nor a math fan, so forgive me when I ask how you come up with $0.30 from this post? I am not saying you are wrong I am just asking you to explain - it seems to me the article/blog (whatever it is) indicates that it would come back at more than it's present value...where is the $0.30 coming from?

Thank you and sorry for my confusion - my head is spinning with all this stuff and I am just ready for it to be over with like many others : )

Please don't get pissy, I also posted this in the rumors section........Enjoy !

Hello everyone. On Friday I was reading all of the posts and started to wonder How, what, and where? So,

I contacted DINAR TRADE to get some answers about what to do when it was time to cash in after the RV.

Here is the email reply I got from Ali at DINAR TRADE. (Keep in mind, that I will be going to one of his outlets

in person to cash in).

Dinar Trade procedures for cashing in dinars once the RV occurs

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or 661-472-8510 to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

2 ID’s (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange.

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars.

As for the exchange rate it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us (we are pretty sure we will beat their rates).

At this time we have 3 offices open :

Brentwood, Tennessee

Bakersfield, California

Santa Monica California

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days.

As we open the other locations we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com contact us page.

Locations to be open:

Manhattan, NY

Spring hill, FL

FT Smith, AR

Waxahachie, TX

Albuquerque, NM

Grand Forks ND

Las Vegas NV

Toledo OH

We will not disclose the address until the above locations are open.

If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you will have to come to our office in TN or CA.

We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

The above dose not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when it occurs.

Dinar Trade is still selling dinars. If you would like to purchase kindly go to our website www.dinartrade.com.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

I hope this helps everyone, reading the chats is fun, but I needed to cut thru the crap so I got it from the source.

Take care everyone, fingers are crossed, good luck all !

Please don't get pissy, I also posted this in the rumors section........Enjoy !

Hello everyone. On Friday I was reading all of the posts and started to wonder How, what, and where? So,

I contacted DINAR TRADE to get some answers about what to do when it was time to cash in after the RV.

Here is the email reply I got from Ali at DINAR TRADE. (Keep in mind, that I will be going to one of his outlets

in person to cash in).

Dinar Trade procedures for cashing in dinars once the RV occurs

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or 661-472-8510 to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

2 ID’s (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange.

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars.

As for the exchange rate it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us (we are pretty sure we will beat their rates).

At this time we have 3 offices open :

Brentwood, Tennessee

Bakersfield, California

Santa Monica California

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days.

As we open the other locations we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com contact us page.

Locations to be open:

Manhattan, NY

Spring hill, FL

FT Smith, AR

Waxahachie, TX

Albuquerque, NM

Grand Forks ND

Las Vegas NV

Toledo OH

We will not disclose the address until the above locations are open.

If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you will have to come to our office in TN or CA.

We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

The above dose not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when it occurs.

Dinar Trade is still selling dinars. If you would like to purchase kindly go to our website www.dinartrade.com.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

I hope this helps everyone, reading the chats is fun, but I needed to cut thru the crap so I got it from the source.

Take care everyone, fingers are crossed, good luck all !

Now I got my answer on how to get intouch with Ali.

I figure that if it RV's at a dime I can pay off my bills and still have enough Dinars to hang on to and see what happens. I will have enough left over that IF it does go up then I will really ,really be a happy person, getting out of debt and still having an investment. No need to be greedy.

i dont think nobody has a clue on rate ,,,,we hear rumors from .10 to 3.50,,,well no ship,,,all im worried about is it ever going to rv ,,,,i hope but im assuming it wont rv for at least another year or 2,,,just my rumor from people i have dealt with ,,,,i am on everybodies side for rv this week next week or even this year but we have to be realist so we dont drive our selves crazy with all the rumors,,,,lets go RV>.