Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to "re-evaluate"

ijdk

e·val·u·ate   /ɪˈvælyuˌeɪt/ Show Spelled[ih-val-yoo-eyt] Show IPA

verb (used with object), e·val·u·at·ed, e·val·u·at·ing.

1. to determine or set the value or amount of; appraise: to evaluate property.

2. to judge or determine the significance, worth, or quality of; assess: to evaluate the results of an experiment.

3. Mathematics . to ascertain the numerical value of (a function, relation, etc.).

i guess they have already done this if they are re doing it ...

they are giving us our 90 day notice .. we should see a few billion dollars coming our way .. rv the darn thing to 5 bucks already

• Upvote 5

In August, Iraq declared that it intends to re-evaluation of the dinar by deleting three zeros from the nominal value to facilitate financial transactions.

They used the word re-evaluation but they are obviously talking about a re-denomination because they are describing a lop when they say "deleting three zeros" and "facilitate financial transactions". When they tell us "we're pulling in the notes with three zeros so that we can reduce the money supply and revalue to a thousands times the current value" then you can get excited.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 32

Thanks for the Article ijdk

Now let's see some action on the rate.

I'm not a rate and date kind of guy, but I will go out on a limb and predict the rate will re-evaluate between $.86 to $1.00 USD per new Dinar ( New Currency and Coins to be released).

As the article states, they hope to re-evaluate by early 2013, and the method of re-evaluation will be by deleting 3 zeros from the nominal value.

I hope the time frame they are hoping for is accurate, but I pray that the method they state will be used to achieve that goal is not allowed.

But, I will officially state my rate prediction to be between $.86 USD to $1.00 USD to each new Dinar, IF they re-evaluate by deleting 3 zeros from the nominal value...

Good Luck to all..

I am hopeful that some of their hopes will be met in the timeframe they are hoping for.

• Upvote 4

The Dr is in. We were all waiting for your opinion. Thanks for giving us what you know for a fact they are saying. Don't know if we could have formulated our own opinion without your absolute expertise.

exactly now whos changing the storys around to suit his agenda ..lol they meant this not that .. lol ... those wrds are not the words they wanted to say .. this is what they really said .. ..lol

we appreciate everyones comments .. but i have heard over and over how we should read the articles for what they are .. now all the sudden its ok to change things around to fit your view..

he could be correct ,, but .. we know what this article says

• Upvote 1

I'm not a rate and date kind of guy, but I will go out on a limb and predict the rate will re-evaluate between $.86 to $1.00 USD per new Dinar ( New Currency and Coins to be released).

As the article states, they hope to re-evaluate by early 2013, and the method of re-evaluation will be by deleting 3 zeros from the nominal value.

I hope the time frame they are hoping for is accurate, but I pray that the method they state will be used to achieve that goal is not allowed.

But, I will officially state my rate prediction to be between $.86 USD to $1.00 USD to each new Dinar, IF they re-evaluate by deleting 3 zeros from the nominal value...

Good Luck to all..

I am hopeful that some of their hopes will be met in the timeframe they are hoping for.

That would be great if they don't kick those three zero's off the train. However I have a question for you Dalite. In researching re domination a while ago it mentioned countries who are planning on re dominating their currency are a bit more reluctant to do so close to an election. They are concerned for obvious reasons, if the people are unhappy with the RD result it could be counterproductive for the party who is leading the country. As I understand it Iraq has elections coming up in 2013, Iraq is a bit squeamish when it comes to taking chances, and who knows what Maliki has in mind, but I am sure keeping his party in the lead is a big motivation if an RD falls flat at first. What do you think?

They used the word re-evaluation but they are obviously talking about a re-denomination because they are describing a lop when they say "deleting three zeros" and "facilitate financial transactions". When they tell us "we're pulling in the notes with three zeros so that we can reduce the money supply and revalue to a thousands times the current value" then you can get excited.

I think you missed the "nominal value" part

I think you missed the "nominal value" part

• Upvote 3

Good Luck to all..

I'm getting ready now for the coming collapse of the Dollar. Maybe that was the key to this investment. Knowledge.

• Upvote 5

Well obviously the nominal value of $.00086 is what they're deleting the three zeros from when they re-denominate. That would make the value of the new dinar $.86. That's what IQD holders will need to exchange their dinar for at a ratio of 1000:1 old for new.

Wrong....try again

• Upvote 5

Yup u right, get out while you can

• Upvote 3

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Farabic.arabianbusiness.com%2Fsociety%2Fpolitics-economics%2F2012%2Faug%2F21%2F257813%2F

Annual inflation index rose in Iraq rose 5.7 percent after rising rents and the cost of living and services.

Said the spokesman of the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation of Iraq Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, said that «indicators annual inflation for the period of the month in July 2011 until the same month this year rose 5.7 percent for reasons of higher prices of goods and services, which include food, rent, transportation, communications, health and education» .

Hindawi said «Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry completed the inflation report for the month of July 2012 on the basis of field data collection on the prices of goods and services components of the consumer basket of selected sample of outlets in all governorates of Iraq.

Hindawi between the indicators of inflation for the month of July this year other is increased compared to the previous month of June by 0.3 percent.

He said Iraqi Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi said that Iraq was seeking to keep inflation at five percent in 2012 with the support of the policies of the Central Bank to control the rising prices, and that he hoped to re-evaluate the Iraqi dinar by 2013.

Issawi told Reuters he hoped to control inflation again at about five percent in 2012 by some of the central bank's policies.

The annual inflation rate accelerated primary in Iraq to 7.1 percent in July from 6.4 percent in June, driven mainly by rising house rents.

Issawi said he did not believe that inflation will rise, adding that it has increased in the past few months to more than six percent, though the central bank tried to change its policies to control it again.

An official at the central bank said in June that it is not expected to exceed the annual inflation basic seven percent in 2011, because the economy has remained relatively stable with the stability of the flow of goods and the absence of any unexpected expenses governmental.

In August, Iraq declared that it intends to re-evaluation of the dinar by deleting three zeros from the nominal value to facilitate financial transactions.

Issawi said the central bank was prepared his study for submission to the government and that he hoped to complete it by 2013.

The CBI began discussing re-evaluation of the dinar last year in order to facilitate financial transactions. Still, many transactions in Iraq are in cash because of the development of the banking system.

The Iraqi dinar is trading in the auction at a fixed price at 1170 dinars to the dollar.

Issawi also said he expected that the level of unemployment ranges between 15 and 23 percent this year.

That would be great if they don't kick those three zero's off the train. However I have a question for you Dalite. In researching re domination a while ago it mentioned countries who are planning on re dominating their currency are a bit more reluctant to do so close to an election. They are concerned for obvious reasons, if the people are unhappy with the RD result it could be counterproductive for the party who is leading the country. As I understand it Iraq has elections coming up in 2013, Iraq is a bit squeamish when it comes to taking chances, and who knows what Maliki has in mind, but I am sure keeping his party in the lead is a big motivation if an RD falls flat at first. What do you think?

That is a great observation.

Think back to last year when the 3 zero articles started falling from the sky.

Maliki immediately put lapdog #1 in the Pitt. I believe his name was Ambuge, and he started the continuing firestorm about how dropping the 3 zeros would be harmful for the economy.

Now, it is lapdog # 2 Jabouri (sp?) that has upped the ante by accusing the CBI of money laundering.

Potential RD will not face the possibility of falling flat, if it can be prevented.

At this point, it is no longer a matter of if it benefits the people, it is, as you pointed out, a matter of if it benefits Maliki.

Maliki is voting by proxy of his lapdogs, and I'll bet he has an uber large kennel.

As always, it ain't ovet 'till it's over!

Good Luck to all..

I am hopeful that some of their hopes will be met in the time frame they are hoping for.

While I agree with your post, it says by 2013 not necessarily early 2013. Hope that means maybe even earlier. :)

I'm sorry but on what planet would the CBI ever say "we're pulling in the notes with three zeros so that we can reduce the money supply and revalue to a thousands times the current value?" Of course they never would and you know that. You cannot base your argument "that we will never profit from this" by requiring proof, that anyone with half a brain knows is impossible to aquire. You demand to see an article where the CBI gives a heads up to the world with a date, rate and the mechanisms by which they will achieve this (which we all know we can't provide and for good reason) and if we can't provide such proof then you must be right. What a commodious stance you continue to maintain, it must be very convenient for you.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

That is a great observation.

Think back to last year when the 3 zero articles started falling from the sky.

Maliki immediately put lapdog #1 in the Pitt. I believe his name was Ambuge, and he started the continuing firestorm about how dropping the 3 zeros would be harmful for the economy.

Now, it is lapdog # 2 Jabouri (sp?) that has upped the ante by accusing the CBI of money laundering.

Potential RD will not face the possibility of falling flat, if it can be prevented.

At this point, it is no longer a matter of if it benefits the people, it is, as you pointed out, a matter of if it benefits Maliki.

Maliki is voting by proxy of his lapdogs, and I'll bet he has an uber large kennel.

As always, it ain't ovet 'till it's over!

My thoughts exactly. The accusations make perfect sense as to the opposition to the RD, it is political season. Maliki and his dogs ain't coming home from this hunt empty handed.