Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GO RV.........PHONE CALL TODAY

zantac

Hey Zantac , good to see you back it's been quite a long time.

Thank You very much...its good to have a bit of spare time to read up on whats going on in the DV world.

Lost of info to take in may be sat down for a few hours taking it all in :lol: Bring on the coffee :blink:

• Upvote 7

Hi All

Not been around much but must share a bit of news I had today

Quick info first to get up to speed.

When I invested in to this my contact told me to not expect any return for 10 years…naturally I have been praying. willing this to happen before but as you know its not.

I will start my tenth year on September 4th 2012

Any way today my contact that I have not seen nor spoke to from the time I meet him until this day rang me today & asked if I still have my IQD.

I nearly fainted on the phone when he said who it was.

I asked for more details but being who he is he told me he did not know the date nor a rate…he also added only a few people in the world would know this so its pointless trying to second guess or build my hopes up.

He just told me to hold out….dont sale….this will be at an end sooner than you will believe.

I posted in rumours as their isn’t really any informative information to give.

Dare I say it for the first time?

GO RV GO :DB)

I'm a little confused by your dates. the "10th year" would mean you've been in this since 2002. The US didn't invade until 2003..and the current denoms came out later..

• Upvote 5

I'm a little confused by your dates. the "10th year" would mean you've been in this since 2002. The US didn't invade until 2003..and the current denoms came out later..

Zantac said he "starts" his tenth year on Sept 4, which would mean he's been at this since Sept 4, 2003, not 2002.

• Upvote 5

I'm guessing he/she is saying that it would make 9 and starting on his/her 10th year.

I agree, since the IQD which we hold hadn't begun to be distributed until October of 2003.

Thanks Zantac,

Always good to hear things that are positive, and not so far fetched that you cant believe it ... It will be over sooner than later

I agree....I like positive posts!! The ones that bother me, a little bit, are one's that start by, I just heard from my brothers, sisters, half sister's, boyfriend's, boyfriend, who lived next to someone who knew Okie, and his very high level three letter government connections.

Well stay positive!

Go RV!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 2

Zantac, thanks for the information. I pray like you that this ride will be over soon. I have only been in a little over 4 years, I can't imagine what a ten year ride would be like. I can only say, from these past 4 years , I have been able to buy enough, I have learned alot and this whole ride has opened my eyes to the real financial world we live in and it's not pretty. God bless and thanks again for your post.

thanks for the info zantac ------ not dashing ya --- but did your caller sound really REALLY happy ,,, or -- kind of someber and asked -- do you have your dinar still :( ,, we here at the vets site are hoping for --- the caller was REALLY REALLY HAPPY :D:lol: and asked do you STILL have that great dinar investment ;)

• Upvote 2