Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi Announced Release of 1, 5, and 10 Dinar Coins?

BrokeNoMore

I completely agree.

I'm far less worried about that now that you've pointed that out!

Thanks for all the responses to my query...I'm learning on DV that if I have a question about something...probably other people do too but haven't posted a topic on it :)

Just my opinion bud. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

ya know in recent years that have passed .. we had troops guarding iraqi officials while they attended mettings and such .. but over this last year .. we have no one over there that may have inside information ..... some of these storys of late really got me thinking .. who are these people who keep telling us all this nonsense that never comes true.. it could be one nut case with multiple screen names ... having conversations with himself ..

im sorry .. i dont believe any story any guru has ,,, about anything .. and will never believe anything they say .. just sayin

• Upvote 1

The Shabs himself is on record, "the coins & lower denoms will be released in September"

The RV can't happen unless the value of the coins are raised along with the rest of the currency.

Expect the RV anytime after the 1st of Sep. I'm anticipating Tuesday the 4th. This baby is going to pop.

Just my gut feeling...my gut is talking to me & giving me advanced advice in private council.

Maybe I just tossed my cookies.

• Upvote 3

Can't take it no more.... all the hype... all the misleading news...Shabbs is ready, the Iraqi people are ready, hell I'm ready too... lets just do this and be done with it so we can enjoy our investment for a few months before 12/21/12 comes along... GO RV...

AMEN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think this "release" announcement means that the CBI will make images of the coins public , not the coins themselves....Banks and busineses will need time to train staff and prepare to reconfigure cash drawers ... That will take time and effort...To just drop in a new set of currency would disrupt commerce...If it is going to happen Jan 1. 3-4 months advance is about right...

This is still a long way off... The CBI hasn't created a no-opportunity situation to shake off 100,000 of investors to hold as much money as possible. Still in the time slot of 2014-2015.

Some of you people act like they have all the time in the world to get this just right.

The global economy will have crashed long before 2014-15 gets here.The powers that be will control what happens,no matter what economics dictate what SHOULD happen next.

And can't you tell how there seems to be a lot less traffic and excitement when it comes to the Dinar as compared to even last year?Seems a lot of people HAVE sold their Dinar and moved on with their lives.

But I'm sure they are fully aware that there some of us that are very stubborn and will never sell back no matter how much propaganda they put out.We won't ,but in likehood the majority of people WILL.

• Upvote 3

I don't think the hard stuffs coming down for quite a while

Once again I can't understand how other people can't see how much trouble th global economy is,and how short time is.

We've been slowly 'crashing' ever since 2001.That was when a crack sppeared in the old system that has been growing bigger every sense.The multiple global bailouts,deficits,uprisings,and revealed scandals are just multiple sysmptoms of this systems increasing death throes.

I lken it to the sudden crises when the planes hit the 1st tower on 9/11.There was peace..then suddenly a deadly situation.It gradually worsened over a short period of time and then suddenly..and very violently came crashing down at once.That is symbolic in my opinion of how the old system has failed in the years 2001-2012.We're getting near the end now,in fact it could all collapse any day now.If the elites plan to do anything with the dinar at all it should be soon.If the system completely fails it will be worthless to them.

• Upvote 5

Thank You Teddyruxbin smile.gif

I see it too, what good would our dinar do us if the dollar crashes. It's not a matter of "If".

"When" is more like it.

Indeed Maggie.

Considering that the Dinar is currentloy pegged to the world reserve currency the Dollar.

If the later goes,so does the Dinar.I've always found it intriquing how one of the currently worthless curencies would in fact have some of the strictest anti counterfeiting methods on earth within it.

This tells me that the elites want to keep the Dinar numbers as far down as they can.The more that they take in from the civilians and do away with,the more profits they stand to make when it finally RV's and they are the major shareholders.

Making a worthless currency with high anti counterfeiting methods,and then simply LOPing and trading it in for a new one a little down the road makes no sense to me.I'm of the opinion that if they hadn't had so many foreign investors get their hands on this stuff they would have RV'ed long ago.

The reason they are dragging their feet so much with Erbil and other Govt matters is probably to get people discouraged;and give as much time as possible for the foreign investors to hand to part with their dinar out of impatience.

That has also been the purpose of the vicious slander camapign against dinar investors over the last 10yrs.If people think Dinar investors are loons in lala land this will discourage a great many future investors.

It's the same deal with 'conspiracy theorists and other people who have at least a small understanding of the truth.Brain washing has become so strong that they've actually convinced the majority that believing every thing you hear from the mainstream media and government is the sane choice.And that peopel who think outside the box,do independent research,ask questions etc are nothing more than a bunch of tin foil hat wearing nutjobs.

BTW Maggie,did you see Zantacs post the other day?Considering that he seems to be a pretty legit guy his post got me kind of excited.

• Upvote 3

Agreed Teddy smile.gif

A DV friend of ours pointed out just last night that Shab's is probably the biggest pumper of all.

No, I'm not sure if I saw Zantac's post, What thread do you remember?

If not, I can go to his page and find it that way, Thanks Dear. smile.gif

I don't remember what post, but Zig said it, and has for a while.

• Upvote 1

Agreed Teddy smile.gif

A DV friend of ours pointed out just last night that Shab's is probably the biggest pumper of all.

No, I'm not sure if I saw Zantac's post, What thread do you remember?

If not, I can go to his page and find it that way, Thanks Dear. smile.gif

Here's the thread me and Bamagirl were referring to.

Exciting stuff...refreshing to hear words from someone with a good rep that isn't a notorius pumper.

Good or bad..once this investment is over I'm done with these kinds of forums for the most part.

some good people here,but the pumpers and scammers disgust me.

Edited by teddyruxbin

The Shabs himself is on record, "the coins & lower denoms will be released in September"

The RV can't happen unless the value of the coins are raised along with the rest of the currency.

Expect the RV anytime after the 1st of Sep. I'm anticipating Tuesday the 4th. This baby is going to pop.

Just my gut feeling...my gut is talking to me & giving me advanced advice in private council.

Maybe I just tossed my cookies.

your "gut" feeling eh? Maybe you need some Tums or Alka Seltzer cause I'll be surprised if this DID happen, at all. <_<

Seriously starting to think we've all been had. Big time.

• Upvote 1