Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi Announced Release of 1, 5, and 10 Dinar Coins?

BrokeNoMore

Anyone read any other news about the release of the coins later tonight/tomorrow. Just wondering...

Thanks!

Paco

Paco,

Unless the exchange rate is increased (by either RV or RD), there is little to no need for coins to be released into the economy.

They are most likely to materialize concurrent with, or after any currency reform has started.

Iraq can do as they wish, but the coin's introduction at the current rate wlii play as well as it did when the currency was replaced in 2004.

Notice, I didn't say they can't, only that it makes no sense...

Here's the thread me and Bamagirl were referring to.

http://dinarvets.com...one-call-today/

Exciting stuff...refreshing to hear words from someone with a good rep that isn't a notorius pumper.

Good or bad..once this investment is over I'm done with these kinds of forums for the most part.

some good people here,but the pumpers and scammers disgust me.

Thank You Teddy smile.gif Yes that is pretty exciting! I just caught your response and went to look...

+52 rep on Zantac's post I'd say he/she is a very credible member here. Zan's associate that got him into the investment must be pretty credible too... if he told Zantac 10 years ago that it would be a 10 year investment. smile.gif Wow what patience! I believe Zantac, that he got the call, lets hope his contact is RIGHT!

I see that I brought up Shab's possibly being the biggest pumper in my last post to you...

I must have been thinking something along those lines and my thoughts flowed into my fingers.

I try not to let that happen if it is negative towards this investment! biggrin.gif

If he is the biggest pumper, it can still go in our favor, maybe he needed the funds from our purchase's to help cover the RV. Perhaps our contributions over the past 9+ years have helped put him where he needs to be. Can you imagine being the king of all pumpers and how much $$$ that would be?rolleyes.gif Just a thought...

So Yes, of course there will be a lot of confusion when we get close... to get people to sell.

Come on pretty little coins! Come to Momma...biggrin.gif

Thanks Ziggie smile.gif

You, Me and a Few 100 Thousand Other Investers Hope That He Won't! rolleyes.gif

Have we figured out what he makes from our purchase's? Would it be the same as he makes from the auctions?

My own post got me to thinking about that! tongue.gif

Edited by Maggie123

NWGUY:::I guess you are not old enough to have experienced the old coke vending macines that did not need electric ... the cokes were in a bath of ice water and were held in a track where you put in a nickel (5c) pushed a lever and that would release 1 bottle.. From the price that was a loooong time ago...Memories!

OK, Now your making me feel old.:rocking-chair:

how bout a Fresca?

Don't forget TAB.