Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi Announced Release of 1, 5, and 10 Dinar Coins?

BrokeNoMore

I received an email this week from a friend with this post from Dinar Recaps, and upon a Google search have found nothing to substantiate these claims.

Are they true, or just more guru crap? Anything in the news?

DINAR RECAPS

RandyK Tidbit Emailed to Dinar Recaps Sunday Afternoon

08/19/2012

In the last couple of days, Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1. It makes no sense whatever to issue a 1 or a 5 Dinar coin if the RV has not taken place. What good is a 5 or even a 25 Dinar coin if a loaf of bread costs 3,000 Dinars (current price of a loaf, pre-RV).

If indeed the plan is to release these coins for use on September 1, then August 26 makes sense for the RV announcement. (And that doesn’t mean the announcement will wait that long. It could actually occur even sooner.)

Iraq's President, Talabani will be making a public event for the people of Iraq on Sunday, Aug. 26.

Just got this new information from Randy Koonce.

Again he says after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. –

One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI (gov.of Iraq) has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money. - Randy

• Upvote 7

Can't take it no more.... all the hype... all the misleading news...Shabbs is ready, the Iraqi people are ready, hell I'm ready too... lets just do this and be done with it so we can enjoy our investment for a few months before 12/21/12 comes along... GO RV...

• Upvote 5

Your going to see lots of pump folks the closer we get to D Day. Watch look and listen but do not get pumped till you hear from ADAM and he does his happy dance. The pumpers come out the wood work every time we get close, and yes we have been there befor in this investment. Just stay grounded and hope with a big smile on your face till the train pulls in for the end of the ride. :D

• Upvote 3

Coin Denominations

• A new series of coins was introduced after the establishment of the Iraqi Republic. These coins came in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 fils. In 2004, after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, new coins were released in denominations of 25, 50, and 100 dinars. These coins proved unpopular and were withdrawn from circulation, leaving notes as the main form of legal tender.

Read more: Features of the Iraqi Dinar | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7595203_features-iraqi-dinar.html#ixzz247Xmjzrw

Maybe they'll bring these coins back, no need to bring new coins when they already have them, all they have to do is raise the value of the dinar.

• Upvote 5

yota posted this a few days ago, I think things are really looking up for us (SOON) Thanks BrokeNoMore for the post.

Central Bank announces sale of gold coins near the (SOON)

Published on Wednesday, August 15 / August 2012 nine fifty-two | posted by: Rasan | | | Hits: 18

BAGHDAD / With: Central Bank of Iraq intention to sell gold coins and things of high value close to the public in addition to selling the dollar at auction. Deputy Governor of Bank of the appearance of Mohammed in a press statement on Wednesday: "The Bank is studying the economic feasibility for the sale of gold coins and monetary and other foreign currencies as well as treasury transfers to the public soon. " And: "The move was the case earlier in the eighties of the last century, but the circumstances of the siege in the nineties has made ​​people focus on buying the dollar to ease discharged on the market." He added: " The treasury transfers are not grappling with the public for limited circulation is currently on the banks and private banks, "explaining that the treasury transfers short-term expires at the end of the year which comes to finance the deficit of my time while the bonds, the central bank to be long term and will last for years. He said the Bank bonds and treasury transfers are sold in a weekly auction held by the Central Bank for this purpose. (finished)

Read more:

• Upvote 5

This sounds a little premature. 1,2,and5 dinar coins are planned with the release of the new notes ..Just may be another step in the education process...After an RD a 1 dinar coin may get you a nice cold COKE from a vending machine!

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

"I don't always believe everything I read.......but.........I believe Randy Koonce (at least In want to!)." "If they actually distribute the coins....I believe we are in!" "Stay thirsty my very soon to be wealthy friends!"

• Upvote 4

121::: After a 1000:1 Redenomination a 1 dinar coin will be $0.86 .... about right for a coke ,candy bar at todays prices... If iraqis will use vending machines makes the 2 and 5 dinar coins a good idea also...

:lol:

Yeah....vending machines will be great....oh, but that's right! Mr Maliki and friends, haven't made much progress in infra structure ..... like maybe electricity!

Well .... thats okay they can use their smart card.....oh yeah....Mr Maliki and friends, haven't had time to get them out to everyone!!!

Hey....what the heck....the government is going to share the wealth on oil and gas....:o(.....Mr Maliki and friends, can't agree on the implementation.

Oh well....Maybe Mr Maliki, and friends, can at least get the RV done for their people! :blink:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

NWGUY:::I guess you are not old enough to have experienced the old coke vending macines that did not need electric ... the cokes were in a bath of ice water and were held in a track where you put in a nickel (5c) pushed a lever and that would release 1 bottle.. From the price that was a loooong time ago...Memories!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

this would be very cool ,, too even see that they are getting the coins in the banks !!!!! but with iraq ,,, anything at anytime will happen ,,, has anyone looked up too see if talibani is actually holding a news deal? ..... like above statment maybe a shock in the learning system for iraqi folks who might not wish too think about this happening ..... like i have menmtioned on other occations ,,, if we do not see very good news in the month of september ---------- > i will be a little worried about the next year

• Upvote 1

NWGUY:::I guess you are not old enough to have experienced the old coke vending macines that did not need electric ... the cokes were in a bath of ice water and were held in a track where you put in a nickel (5c) pushed a lever and that would release 1 bottle.. From the price that was a loooong time ago...Memories!

I don't recall that ice machine, so maybe not that old.

Now, on the other hand, maybe I am so old, my memory is gone!!

Who knows.....ignorance is Bliss!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I just hope this RV, Ri What ever takes place befor the USA Trashes Iraq agin for playing poker with Iran and getting cought. Could be the end of our dream. :angry:

Biker, I agree but considering Mr. Nobel Peace is in the middle of an election and he doesn't have B@lls that clank we will be okay. He needs to cater to the left and he wouldn't want to give good ole GWB any credit by playing in Iraq's sandbox again. Go RV and Romney 2012!

• Upvote 3

Biker, I agree but considering Mr. Nobel Peace is in the middle of an election and he doesn't have B@lls that clank we will be okay. He needs to cater to the left and he wouldn't want to give good ole GWB any credit by playing in Iraq's sandbox again. Go RV and Romney 2012!

I completely agree.

I'm far less worried about that now that you've pointed that out!

Thanks for all the responses to my query...I'm learning on DV that if I have a question about something...probably other people do too but haven't posted a topic on it :)

• Upvote 1

Ya, I remember too where you pulled the lever to get a coke. Push I dont remember so much. Ahhhh, now I am thirsty.

• Upvote 1

I remember having to go to the ice house and get a block of ice to put in the ice box (refrigerator). Times have changed here but not in the rest of the world. All the 2 pump gas stations had at least one.

• Upvote 1

History dictates if a president is in a war while in term. He gets elected again, so he can finish. I don't think Iran or Iraq, but maybe Syria.

• Upvote 1