Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's Your "PROOF" There Is No Jesus Christ:

CarbonCoyote

Hello CC!

I just wanted to leave you with a few verses. Do what you will with them.

(John 14:6)

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Either you stand for something or you will fall for anything!!!!! Satan is the king of lies and He has got you confused, CC.

(2 Corinthians 4:4)

The ruler of this world (the devil) has blinded the minds of people who don't believe. They cannot see the light (truth) of the Good News--the Good News about the glory of Christ. Christ is the One who is exactly like God.

In the end, I will leave you with

(Matt 10:14)

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town.

I think you understand the metaphor in this verse; don't you?

Well, good luck to you, CarbonCoyote.

Edited by bamjack75
  • Upvote 2

Hebrews 11:1 says- "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen" I don't need no articles to prove one way or the other, my faith will not wane

Matthew 24: says " And Jesus answered and said unto them "Take heed that no man deceive you "- I believe this applies here.

John 21:29 says "Blessed are those who don't see, yet still believe" goes hand in hand to me with Hebrews 11:1

Matthew 7:15 says "Beware of false Prophets,who come to you in sheep"s clothing,but inwardly are ravening wolves." speaks volumes

Matthew 17:20 says" And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say unto this mountain, Remove from here to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you".

This satisfies me plenty along with my daily devotion and time spent talking to my Father who art in heaven.I do hope you work things out and have peace.

Blessings J :peace:

• Upvote 4

carboyncoyote

I would suggest to you to talk to your pastor, to ask for help in understanding the scriptures. I think you are taking the scriptures out of the proper context. Please read the following verse which I believe is true for you. I pray you will find your way. In Jesus name I do pray.

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

• Upvote 1

There is no such thing as RELIGON. This what the RC,s want you to believe.This why they are wrong flat out off of the Blocks. What you have is a RELATIONSHIP with a man called JESUS . You can have this at no cost to you .Where as in other religons there is a cost to you -Almost if you have to join then if you will. With JESUS all you have to do is ask Him into yer heart and there you have it, Thats it -Just ask HIM to live with you and guide you and forgive your sins.Thats it no money or perfumes and no cows or anything else this crazy world has to offer. JUST ASK HIM IN AND HE WILL GLADLY COME IN. Ask Him to day. The BIBLE says it is appointed once for a man to die and Jesus SAID THAT IF A MAN ISNT BORN AGAIN THEN HE WILL NOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AND THAT - also the if you SEE ME THEN YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER . SOMETHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW TO IS-- JESUS ALSO SAID no-man comes unto the FATHER but by me. ----SO lets start now- TAKE A LOOK AT John 3:16 where it reads as -For GOD SO loved the world that HE gave His only Begotten Son that whosever believs in Him should not perish but have everlasting life-------------------------------------------------Other religons dont make it as easy as this yet JESUS died. no man just lays HIS life at the CROSS. Think about it and then do something about it.The religons? heck there is no such thing.NOW if your looking for TRUTH -Then what i just showed you will stand alone and be counted and never go away because GOD does not lie. If HE did then HE wouldnt be GOD now would HE? Think about it -Now its your turn to do something about it----- ;)

• Upvote 1

The statement of the "eye of the needle" was actually in reference to the passages through hills or mountains whose openings were shaped like the "eye of a needle" and were difficult for camels to passs through. I will continue in my beliefs of God, Jesus Chjrist,and the Holy Spirit--the second coming is yet to come, but I feel is close. God bless you all. And I would appreciate the blessings of an RV, and let's say at least 1 to 1.... :D

• Upvote 1

Your story sounds very familiar...

These words have brought me comfort when I feel God has left me behind...

The Book of Job begins with an introduction to Job's character—he is described as a blessed man who lives righteously. God's praise of Job prompts Satan to challenge Job's integrity and suggesting that Job serves God simply because he protects him. God removes Job's protection, allowing Satan to take his wealth, his children, and his physical health in order to tempt Job to curse God. Despite his difficult circumstances, he does not curse God, but rather curses the day of his birth. And although he protests his plight and pleads for an explanation, he stops short of accusing God of injustice.

Keep the faith desimo, for what it's worth, I'm impressed!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your story sounds very familiar...

These words have brought me comfort when I feel God has left me behind...

The Book of Job begins with an introduction to Job's character—he is described as a blessed man who lives righteously. God's praise of Job prompts Satan to challenge Job's integrity and suggesting that Job serves God simply because he protects him. God removes Job's protection, allowing Satan to take his wealth, his children, and his physical health in order to tempt Job to curse God. Despite his difficult circumstances, he does not curse God, but rather curses the day of his birth. And although he protests his plight and pleads for an explanation, he stops short of accusing God of injustice.

Keep the faith desimo, for what it's worth, I'm impressed!

Ya know, I've always had some serious respect for Job. He lost his house, his kids, his health, and wealth. Then he got chewed out by his wife, his best friends, a teenager, then his friends again, and then God. He had some serious faith. What an example!

• Upvote 1

Codex Sinaiticus, a manuscript of the Christian Bible written in the middle of the fourth century, contains the earliest complete copy of the Christian New Testament. The hand-written text is in Greek. The New Testament appears in the original vernacular language (koine) and the Old Testament in the version, known as the Septuagint, that was adopted by early Greek-speaking Christians. In the Codex, the text of both the Septuagint and the New Testament has been heavily annotated by a series of early correctors.

The significance of Codex Sinaiticus for the reconstruction of the Christian Bible's original text, the history of the Bible and the history of Western book-making is immense.

Home Page: http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/

Codex Sinaiticus is one of the most important books in the world. Handwritten well over 1600 years ago, the manuscript contains the Christian Bible in Greek, including the oldest complete copy of the New Testament. Its heavily corrected text is of outstanding importance for the history of the Bible and the manuscript – the oldest substantial book to survive Antiquity – is of supreme importance for the history of the book.

Now, would you like to see the text in it's most ancient; earliest version available to man?

Hebrews 12:

http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx?book=46&ch...

Can You Answer The Million Dollar Question? ................................................ "Did-Does-or-Can A Real God Have a Human Father?"

I know there are MANY self proclaimed "Biblical Scholars" on this site; surely one of them can explain and argue the Word Of God Himself, when he says:

Hebrews 12:9

"Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it ... "

PS: Just in case you want to give the argument "That above quote is out of a modern day Bible, so it's not valid"; here's the quote directly out of the oldest Greek version known to man:

"9 So, then, fathers of our flesh indeed have we had as chastisers, and we gave them reverence; shall we not much rather be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

"10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us according to their pleasure, but he for our profit, that we may partake of his holiness."

Check Mate

NOTE: People, I did not start this thread to "bash" anyone's beliefs or tear down Christians or any other faith for that matter. I have studied the origins of our enslavement and government for many years. You can look back at some of my posts here on the "Certificate of Live Birth" fraud that has perpetrated upon all of us. The IMF/Vatican/Crown took over the united States of American many years ago (1870 I believe); they setup shop on American soil with their foreign corporation known as the UNITED STATES; which is under, to this day, Roman Cannon Law.

Religions are created by man/government. There only use is to segregate and control society. There are many religions in the world, but Christianity and Roman Catholic are substantial religious empires in and of themselves.

The word "Catholic" means "Universal" ............. aka .............. "Roman's Universal" as stated in Genesis: "God said let us create man in our image, in our likeness, and let them RULE over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground"

Translation: Let us create man in our image (Many More Romans) and let them RULE over all the earth. Now, who is "us" and "our"?

Rome never fell; it still controls the world, even the British Crown. If we can break the chains of religion segregation and the cults they create, the world would be a better place. I do believe there is one God; the ONLY God; the Father himself ...... I have never stated that I did not believe in God.

But my God has no father; he IS the Father; the Alpha and the Omega.

I do not believe for a minute that my God would ever make the literary mistake of claiming he himself had a father who disciplined him. ......... But ........... A self proclaimed living God, would indeed make that statement.

Study the material I posted at the beginning of the post. Just for one day, read the text in it's literary-typological form; present day 2,000 years ago. Every time you see the word God, replace it with "Vespasian", and every time you see the word Jesus Christ/Christ Jesus/Jesus, replace it with "Titus" and see if it starts to come together for you.

Study the Arch of Titus; study the Roman-Jewish War; study the writing of Josephus, all alongside the Scriptures.

Peace and God Bless.

Please, no more with the name calling and attacks. I'm not your enemy; I do believe in God, but I refuse to idolize what has now been outed as a false prophet, until someone can prove me otherwise.

NOTE: I do not mean prove me otherwise with Bible versus. If Hebrews 12: "God Disciplines His Son(s)" has the admission of God himself that he at one time had a father who disciplined him, then how much validity can we actually give the rest of the text?

Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The vaticanus is corrupted. There a hundreds of other manuscripts that line up perfectly with each other however this one contradicts it many times. The only other one that doesnt agree with these hundreds is the Sinaiticus. Like i said many times already, use the KJV and put your corrupted Bibles in the trash because they are full of errors. When you use the KJV, you completely lose all credibility with your giant statement that God said He had to have a Father. There is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. They are not ancient kings that are dead. They are real beings. Also, you said that the understanding that you have took hours to learn. God is not the author of confusion and you said it yourself that you are a little confused right now.

The vaticanus is corrupted. There a hundreds of other manuscripts that line up perfectly with each other however this one contradicts it many times. The only other one that doesnt agree with these hundreds is the Sinaiticus. Like i said many times already, use the KJV and put your corrupted Bibles in the trash because they are full of errors. When you use the KJV, you completely lose all credibility with your giant statement that God said He had to have a Father. There is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. They are not ancient kings that are dead. They are real beings. Also, you said that the understanding that you have took hours to learn. God is not the author of confusion and you said it yourself that you are a little confused right now.

I've got a better idea: How about provide the audience with a reliable source of your choosing? Looks to me, no matter what version I present you with, you still cannot read the text; yet you are quick to discredit it?

Who are you exactly? Are you the author of the Bible in it's earliest form? Maybe you are the author of the Dead Sea Scrolls? How about the Old Testament?

According to YOU, there are no reliable sources of text anywhere within this thread. Please advise me where I can find a reliable source of text that you personally recommend.

I'm done teaching, it is your turn to "teach me". Bring forth a piece of early text that you find credible and we shall dissect it.

I've got a better idea: How about provide the audience with a reliable source of your choosing? Looks to me, no matter what version I present you with, you still cannot read the text; yet you are quick to discredit it?

Who are you exactly? Are you the author of the Bible in it's earliest form? Maybe you are the author of the Dead Sea Scrolls? How about the Old Testament?

According to YOU, there are no reliable sources of text anywhere within this thread. Please advise me where I can find a reliable source of text that you personally recommend.

I'm done teaching, it is your turn to "teach me". Bring forth a piece of early text that you find credible and we shall dissect it.

I'm a sinner saved by grace. Nothing more, nothing less. And when you try to attack the exsistence of my Jesus, I will attack that arguement with intensity. You ask me which texts i approve of? How about the ones that match up most perfectly. The ones that make up what we used to translate to create the kjv.

• Upvote 2

I did not make that statement my friend. God himself made that statement while disciplining his Son(s). Now who's lost all credibility here?

Here it is again, direct from the horses mouth:

"9 So, then, fathers of our flesh indeed have we had as chastisers, and we gave them reverence; shall we not much rather be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

"10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us according to their pleasure, but he for our profit, that we may partake of his holiness."

• Downvote 1

I believe you ment to say,

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

This is Paul using an analogy about how our fleshly fathers corrected us. then he applied that to how our Heavenly Father corrects us. God did not say that. God did not even write that. God wrote three times in the Bible. He wrote with His finger the ten commandments, He wrote with His finger on a wall at a party, and He also wrote in the dirt. He did however fill these men with the Holy Spirit to write the Bible. I believe that the Bible is inspired and preserved.

• Upvote 1

I believe you ment to say,

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

This is Paul using an analogy about how our fleshly fathers corrected us. then he applied that to how our Heavenly Father corrects us. God did not say that. God did not even write that. God wrote three times in the Bible. He wrote with His finger the ten commandments, He wrote with His finger on a wall at a party, and He also wrote in the dirt. He did however fill these men with the Holy Spirit to write the Bible. I believe that the Bible is inspired and preserved.

I presume "Paul" wrote this while himself disciplining God's Son(s):

"My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son"

So now Paul is calling God's Son his own and disciplining him a such?

I had no idea the all might God himself let others discipline his own Son(s), but thanks for the history lesson ;)

Is it possible that Paul was writing the word of God as he spoke them to his Son(s), or did Paul take it upon himself to alter the word of God?

Edited by CarbonCoyote
  • Downvote 1

I presume "Paul" wrote this while himself disciplining God's Son(s):

"My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son"

So now Paul is calling God's Son his own and disciplining him a such?

I had no idea the all might God himself let others discipline his own Son(s), but thanks for the history lesson ;)

Is it possible that Paul was writing the word of God as he spoke them to his Son(s), or did Paul take it upon himself to alter the word of God?

When quoting something, please add the reference and the version you are using. this way i can translate in into the KJV and properly add a response.

carboncoyote, tim22 is correct. The scriptures documents the following by the words of Jesus.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a spirit.

KJV

Ok I have been watching this thread all day, Carboncoyote, you keep reeating Heb 12:9 -10 as your argument and pretty much nothing else. No matter waht anybody says you will argue the point, and in reality this thread is going no where. As a minister myself I could put what I have studied over the p[ast 30yrs, in here then lock it. that wouldn't be fair. You have stated your opinion, and others have stated theirs.

So as of now I am locking this if one of the Admin or Adam feel I have done this in error please open it back up. Until thius topioc is closed and please don't start another thread on this topic.

have a blessed day

DK

• Upvote 3