Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran wants WAR in 12 weeks

abner

← Previous Post

Khamenei Warns Iran’s Top Leaders: WAR IN WEEKS

truther August 2, 2012 3

[Translate]

Debka

On July 27, just before Friday prayers, Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei summoned top Iranian military chiefs for what he called “their last war council.” “We’ll be at war within weeks,” he told the gathering, debkafile’s exclusive Iranian and intelligence sources disclose.

Present were Defense Minister General Ahmad Vahidi, Khamenei’s military adviser General Yahya Rahim-Safavi, Armed Forces Chief Major General Seyed Hassan Firuzabadi, Revolutionary Guards Corps commander General Mohammad Ali Jafari and Al Qods Brigades chief General Qassem Soleimani. The commanders of the air force, the navy and ground forces were also there.

Each of the participants was tapped to report on the readiness of his branch or sector for shouldering its contingency mission.

While retaliation had been exhaustively drilled in regular military exercises in the past year, Khamenei ordered the biggest fortification project in Iran’s history to save its nuclear program from even the mightiest of America’s super-weapons. Rocks are being gathered from afar, piled on key nuclear installations, covered with many tons of poured concrete and finally plated with steel.

That same Friday, the US Air force unveiled its new Massive Ordnance Penetrators. Each bunker buster weighs 30,000 pounds and is able to penetrate 60 feet of reinforced concrete.

Turning to retaliation, the war council endorsed a battery of paybacks for potential US and/or Israeli pre-emptive strikes against its nuclear program. They would start by announcing enhanced uranium enrichment up to 60 percent – that is close to weapons grade.

Oft-tested ballistic missiles, Shehab-3, would be loosed against Israel, Saudi Arabia and American Middle East and Gulf military installations.

Hizballah in Lebanon and Hamas and Jihad Islami in Gaza stand ready to pitch in against Israel with attacks from the north and the southwest.

Saudi oil export terminals would be blown up and mines sown in the Strait of Hormuz to impede the export of one-fifth of the world’s oil.

Khamenei put before his war council a timeline of weeks for the coming conflict – September or October.

Incoming search terms:

Khamenei Warns Irans Top Leaders: WAR IN WEEKS

us israel and iran military conflict in the gulf 08/02/12

2012 olympics opening ceremony checklist

syria third world war

Khamenei Warns Iran’s Top Leaders: WAR IN WEEKS

war in iran

khamenei war---------Pakalert Press <info@pakalertpress.com>

:angry: PLEASE YA,LL I really didnt want to post this at all. When i look at this i thot was i should chuck it then i thot no i wont.Why ? because you all need to prepare if is so.Im TIRED of war and having our families ripped apart and kids not coming home .Im tired of having kids sent out to go and suicide takes over because they know there are babies inviolved.I know that because my friends sone did this also and for that reason .His son is 8 months old and he was going when his son was 2 months old so you have something there. I AM TIRED OF IT ALL DAM IT. I dont care if these idiots want to blow themselves to smithereens but leave everyone else alone and that includes the rest of the world. Look we know we have people trying to control it all -Take these guys and nail them to the wall. Who needs trouble makers anyway-Im tired of being reffered to as GOYIM. --Jewish term for CATTLE. Its not not the Jrwish people who are against us it is a certain sect who are. JUST Think about it for a moment -Not all of them can be that bad can they no-. When you have the ILLUMINATI controlling things behind the scenes then you have trouble and you cant tell me that no-one here knows what im talking about. If they think of us as CATTLE then we as a HERD should just rumble on thru the gates. Ever try and stop a heard? You may round them up but we do know how to stop them. Im tired as i say. I dont know about yaal but I AM TOTALLY TIRED but not enough to give up on GOOD PEOPLE. I really dont think alot of these people want war either -It is just a select few and a loud moth with a microphone -So id disconnect the hydro no one will hear him will they- ???? So ya watch the next 12 weeks and we have a Prez who if not elected may just pull the switch on us all. Ya well pull the switch -who gives a crap anyway.WE ARE PEOPLE and WE have A WORLD WE WANT TO GET BETTER-In PSALMS 23 David wrote YE tho i walk thru the valley of THE the SHADOW of of Death --I WILL FEAR NO EVIL- for YOU are with me--- Ive said what i said standing here with full knowledge that GOD is in charge -I didnt say i was done i said im tired and i aint giving up---- No this isnt JMHO- This is fact :butt-kicking::twothumbs:
  • Upvote 3

In the BIBLE -There is a verse that reads-Pray your flight not be in Winter- Ive known of this verse verse for over 40 years now.Ive always had this on my mind., So if you went fronm todays date and forward 12 weeks the your in Winter over here. This just came mind ya,ll so im not prophecying at all here im just saying a fact . PRAY YOUR FLIGHT NOT BE IN WINTER. I take and have taken this as a Warning ever since ive heard and know abot this Bible Verse. Are you ready? Am i talking about your Relationship with CHRIST or are you ready for winter- Your choice Im just asking here that all. Take it for what it worth. Do what ya,ll want with it k? jmho-and fact.

And there will be a war... I received a call wanting to know if I want to go back to work for the US as a contractor like I did in afghanistan. We (USA) are building FOB's in central africa so the troops can be close to syria and iran. I don't believe that this is secret to anyone....

He is as mad as Saddam was. its inevitable. They will fall just as easy as Saddam did. They love to act like big dogs till they get bit. Then they surrender by the thousands. Lets just get it over with so our boys can come home once and for all. Better yet if we could just kill the mad hatter running things over there maybe a lot of innocent lives would be spared. I know as a tax payer I sure would rather spend the money for a single .308 round then a few thousand cruse missiles

• Upvote 2

I know I am going to be labeled a wackjob, but it will not be the first nor the last time....Interesting...war within 12 weeks. How many times in this forum and in other arena have you heard and read people say that they expect that there is going to be a major 'national emergency' event in which Obama will us FEMA to shut down personal rights, evoke martial law, and intercept the election process? Three months would place us at the first of November.

• Upvote 3

Someday there will be a WAR OF ALL WARS- I guess the real question is If there is a war what war is going on in our mind.Because ALL Wars are also also. That is to say when we are in Wars we are thinking about it and the reprecussions of it all the time.No where in history have we been in so many at once, So where do you stand when it comes to GOD because when you do catch a shell where will ya go? I dont like what is happening also.WHY dont these idiots go to War themselves? I often wonder what it would be like at home. The say War is Hell i say Not knowing where your going is Hell... My Grandmother had a saying.If you keep your nose out of other people business 1 of 2 things will happen and maybe you wont have all 3 happen.1 you get a Bloody nose 2 you may end up with a Broken nose which is worse cause you really stuck your nose in or 3 you wont get a thing done to you if you do not get involved- Sh was a smart lady. Now with this goofball running Iran well if he wants to tell his grankids what happened then he should say YUP They showed us something and IRAN. .... Yes i know that was a bad pun but i am sooooo tired of it all. They have been looking for trouble since they started this crazy thing called ISLAM-BUT IT IS ALL FORETOLD- :huh::blink::unsure:

Someday there will be a WAR OF ALL WARS- I guess the real question is If there is a war what war is going on in our mind.Because ALL Wars are also also. That is to say when we are in Wars we are thinking about it and the reprecussions of it all the time.No where in history have we been in so many at once, So where do you stand when it comes to GOD because when you do catch a shell where will ya go? I dont like what is happening also.WHY dont these idiots go to War themselves? I often wonder what it would be like at home. The say War is Hell i say Not knowing where your going is Hell... My Grandmother had a saying.If you keep your nose out of other people business 1 of 2 things will happen and maybe you wont have all 3 happen.1 you get a Bloody nose 2 you may end up with a Broken nose which is worse cause you really stuck your nose in or 3 you wont get a thing done to you if you do not get involved- Sh was a smart lady. Now with this goofball running Iran well if he wants to tell his grankids what happened then he should say YUP They showed us something and IRAN. .... Yes i know that was a bad pun but i am sooooo tired of it all. They have been looking for trouble since they started this crazy thing called ISLAM-BUT IT IS ALL FORETOLD- :huh::blink::unsure:

Someday there will be a war of wars. Its too bad god didnt tell us what century or in this or the next two thousand years. i believe it will happen, but in my expected 80 year life...probability says not in my timeframe. but you never know.

That's plain dumb to EVEN think that Iran wants war with the west! The western bankers overthrew the legitimate government of Iran in the 1950's. The aim was to control Iran's oil and central bank. The western powers were stealing as much as 80 % of the revenues from Iran corrupt US backed dictator. Once Iran overthrew the US supported dictator, the west immediately tried to start a war. This time using another US puppet dictator called Saddam Hussain. The war lasted 8 years and killed millions of innocent people.

The US and britain have tried to overthrow the Iranian Government since then...It's not Iran that wants war...IT"S the US, Britain and Israel. The true axis of evil!

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4