Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's Adam?

Francie26

I've looked all over and can't find Adam's usual Wednesday chat? Where is he today? Hope all is well. Thanks. Fran

P. S; no one seems surprised by his absence but me, so I have to believe only I missed the info about this. lol

Well, it looks like I asked that question just a nanosecond too soon. haha

• Upvote 1

Adam, I can't believe you got two negs over your response to me. TWO!!!! Amazing!! haha I did my best, however, and evened one out. Can't have our fearless leader getting negged off the site. haha Fran

Thanks Francie, I think he was getting close to that ban mark. _banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif:lol:

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey, whoever is negging everyone in this thread, you can neg this one too. laugh.gif Thank you sir, may I have another! laugh.gif

JESUS LOVES YOU!!!! Don't be a hater!

-

Markinsa, It is almost time for me to renew my membership, so I need the site that will allow me to renew AND will also allow me to insert the code for a 20% savings, plus I need the code to insert for that savings.

Thanks, my friend.

Francie26

Markinsa, It is almost time for me to renew my membership, so I need the site that will allow me to renew AND will also allow me to insert the code for a 20% savings, plus I need the code to insert for that savings.

Thanks, my friend.

Francie26

Go to this topic - Adam gives the link to renew and the discount code is "newsletter20"

:D

:hug:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

I can't get my renewal to work. I have trouble every time I renew. I have tried not logging in first, logging in, existing customer, new customer, two different emails, and I either get, "a member already has that email (ME..LOL) or log in details incorrect." I have used my DV password, as well as trying other passwords. At this point, I am at a loss as to how to get renewed. Anyone?? :blink:

Thanks!

I can't get my renewal to work. I have trouble every time I renew. I have tried not logging in first, logging in, existing customer, new customer, two different emails, and I either get, "a member already has that email (ME..LOL) or log in details incorrect." I have used my DV password, as well as trying other passwords. At this point, I am at a loss as to how to get renewed. Anyone?? :blink:

Thanks!

I did this, too, at first. It was because I clicked on the default place where new members would sign in and pay. That calls for quite a bit of information a current member would not need to supply. Instead just click right beside that heading for new members, just to the right of it, and it will take you to where a current member can pay again. Once you do this, everything else is easy. Best luck. :) Fran

• Upvote 1

Just shoot an email to VIP@dinarvets.com - I don't think there is a "one-size-fits-all' answer for this one.

Thank you. I will do that! :)

I did this, too, at first. It was because I clicked on the default place where new members would sign in and pay. That calls for quite a bit of information a current member would not need to supply. Instead just click right beside that heading for new members, just to the right of it, and it will take you to where a current member can pay again. Once you do this, everything else is easy. Best luck. :) Fran

Thank you Fran. I actually did try it both ways, as a current member and as a new member, but it still wouldn't work. I'm going to send an email to VIP and that should straighten it out. So glad we have a great support system here! :D :D

• Upvote 1